NFL 2024 | Let's Football

I just can’t do it. Basic tackling. Will this coach ever get emotional. Maybe this will finally end the shite coaching carousel that Jerry has been running for the last 20 years. He did come out and say this is his last coach. If we play bad enough coach gets fired and Jones steps down?

That was a really really ugly drive on both sides of the ball. Great to get in the end zone because very frustrating otherwise.

I just can’t do it. Basic tackling. Will this coach ever get emotional. Maybe this will finally end the shite coaching carousel that Jerry has been running for the last 20 years. He did come out and say this is his last coach. If we play bad enough coach gets fired and Jones steps down?

Jones will step down the day he's dead. He's the best GM ever, he'll tell you that. I just hope his sons won't be as ego-maniacal and will pay someone to run the football stuff.

Jones will step down the day he's dead. He's the best GM ever, he'll tell you that. I just hope his sons won't be as ego-maniacal and will pay someone to run the football stuff.
It’s like no having no light at the end of the tunnel with him. He hires yes men who for some reason can’t get the team to stay focused. Hence the penalties and now an efn fumble.

If his daughter is anything to go by, judging from her appearance on the chearleaders documentary, the ego runs deep.

Miami keep getting penalised on special teams, just went from 4th and 19 to 4th and 39. Feel sorry for them, they're suffering enough with Skylar Thompson at QB.

How is that not a safety
Which game are you watching?

I remember we got a not a safety on Daniel Jones last season where he got stopped on like the one yard line and driven back into the end zone. I think they said forward progress meant the ball was spotted on the one

I remember we got a not a safety on Daniel Jones last season where he got stopped on like the one yard line and driven back into the end zone. I think they said forward progress meant the ball was spotted on the one

They'll be watching Ravens Cowboys based on the timing of the comment

He might be the worst QB I've ever seen. I don't know who Miami's 3rd string QB is but I don't know how they can be worse.

There's a lot of talk about possible trade options, but yeah we need to do something whether Tua makes it back or not.

Sorry I should have said lf

Just chuck it aimlessly into double coverage, Kyler. What could possibly go wrong?

The Raiders getting spanked by the Panthers. You love to see it :lol:

When Jerry said his Boys were "all in" did he mean "all in the shite"?

Midway through the 3rd quarter and we're up to 16 accepted penalties, 8 on each side. Refs in prime form.