NFL 2024 | Let's Football

I'm at the point where I'm just looking to tank the rest of them season. We are going nowhere may as well just aim for the number one draft pick. Too early for Arch Manning I suppose

It actually looked like the ball came out on the somersault tuddie for the Rams, but guess he just released it
He broke the plane though right? He’s a runner by that point so it’s alright.

Penalties and not being able to stop the run killed us there. Hopefully another drive that eats decent clock

Rams have nearly had that alone, only a slight exaggeration.

Jennings with his 3rd, earning his keep tonight!
At least that's not prolonging an unwatchably bad game, been 12 straight possessions without a score now. Refs are refusing to let the Dolphins die with dignity.

Derrick Henry was available and cowboys needed a back

Supposedly, a deadline trade last year was there but Dallas didn't want to send Deuce Vaughn along with a draft pick, think it was a 5th rd thereabouts. Madness. All in, apparently. He also had Dallas on his short list of teams he was interested in this past offseason.

I’m not sure he controlled that all the way through the catch. His feet get down in bounds but he looked like he bobbled it afterwards

I think the best thing for cowboys to do now is to let Aubrey try a 70 yard field goal today, they need to change the way this game is remembered

Stafford is so good. Niners going to blow this by the looks of it. If I were the rams and they get the TD I’d go for 2pt conversion given how their run game has been. At least we’ll have time to get the ball back :lol:

Seahawks are 3-0. Let's ignore that the QBs we've faced have been Bo Nix, Jacoby Brissett and now Skylar Thompson/Tim Boyle and all three games were closer than they should have been, I'm choosing to remain delusional.

Why are Dallas doing onside kicks down 10 with 7 minutes left? They've got plenty of time if they play well on D.

Why are Dallas doing onside kicks down 10 with 7 minutes left? They've got plenty of time if they play well on D.

death-angel-laughing.gif

Seahawks are 3-0. Let's ignore that the QBs we've faced have been Bo Nix, Jacoby Brissett and now Skylar Thompson/Tim Boyle and all three games were closer than they should have been, I'm choosing to remain delusional.
And the rest of the division could be 1-2

Wait, Panthers won convincingly with Dalton? RIP Bryce Young :lol:

What the feck was that Dak

Edit: was that a free play?

Okay the later game RedZone endings have been fecking awesome. Made up for the early kickoffs.