NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Nice. Will be getting there early to see what the tailgate is like. Also the night before in Philly I'm going watch the Chiefs at Big Charlie's Saloon. Looks like an awesome place.

I've not been there, it looks awesome, and I need somewhere to watch the Eagles/Bengals game the week before, so I'll add it to my list.

Tailgate was enormous when I went two years ago. We got down an hour early, but still didn't get chance to take it all in. Think we're gonna get there around 4 this time and see as much of it as we can.

How long are you in Philly for before you head to KC?

I'm still standing by my assertion that Bo Nix is going to be a superstar

Yep, should hopefully be a blast. I've heard the MetLife might not be a thing of beauty but you get a good view from any seat, including the cheapo ones I've gone for.
Yeah views are decent. Open to the weather is the only irritation. It’s a bland stadium but practicality wise it’s good. A little bit of a nuisance to get to but easy enough by train from manhattan.

That’s a bold challenge when you can’t actually see a damn thing.

I thought he was in, but I don’t see how you prove that.

It looks like the Texans are using single coverage on Jetta.:confused:

I've not been there, it looks awesome, and I need somewhere to watch the Eagles/Bengals game the week before, so I'll add it to my list.

Tailgate was enormous when I went two years ago. We got down an hour early, but still didn't get chance to take it all in. Think we're gonna get there around 4 this time and see as much of it as we can.

How long are you in Philly for before you head to KC?
4 nights in New York, 2 in Philly (Sunday and Monday), back to New York for election night and there until the Friday and then 3 nights in KC.

Yeah I'll probably to the Eagles stadium 3 hours before kickoff. Heard it's a decent tailgate in Philly. Going to get to the KC one at 8am for the midday kick off too.

Not sure if there are many Eagles fans who go to Charlie's to watch games. Frankly it's more likely that the Chiefs fans there will be rooting against both teams in that game.

Can the Broncos please stop being a competent football team today. They are fecking up my bet.

Yeah views are decent. Open to the weather is the only irritation. It’s a bland stadium but practicality wise it’s good. A little bit of a nuisance to get to but easy enough by train from manhattan.
Suffering in your seat with no roof is part of the NFL experience. It's a right of passage that I'm down with. It can't be any worse than some of the away games I've been to following AFC Wimbledon in the conference.

Yep, should hopefully be a blast. I've heard the MetLife might not be a thing of beauty but you get a good view from any seat, including the cheapo ones I've gone for.
Giant Stadium was better. They kind of dropped the ball on that when it was turned into Metlife. I believe most stadiums are nicer

Daniel Jones is so shit. Malik Nabers might be the better QB.

Are the Buccs really doing a prevent defense on this drive?

Was looking forward to some high scores from the two games on Sky. Hopefully the second half is better in the first game.

Nabers reminds me a lot of Chase. I then searched who he was being compared to around draft time and he's number one. Not so sure about the other comp :lol:

Screenshot-20240922-194416.png