NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Saints have had like 3 mins TOP since the start of three 2nd quarter. No chance of winning this game if we can’t give the defence a breather.

How fecking long did the Eagles punter take to kick that ball?

Errrr. He clearly got the 1st down. Do the Saints not have a challenge?

Thought losing Love would be damaging but the Packers D has been impressive last few games and given a great platform

Darnold will make me have a heart attack. He has generally been very good but he is absolutely crazy.

Is the Eagles kicker a stud? Strange to call a kick from 60yards out there in a 1 point game. I can only imagine Siriani called it because the kicker normally gets them.

Bo Nix looking like Brady whilst Caleb is looking like Bryce Young.

There's the Derek Carr we all know. He had a man to the deep right had he looked there first, but you always should go towards a sideline in a blitz situation or just take the sack and live another down. Also, the Eagles CB got away with a blatant pull on that receiver getting separation to Carr's right.

I have no idea how we won this game, one of the most incredible eagles wins ever. Nick with one of the worst coached games ever but somehow we win. Buzzing

Bit of an anticlimax at the end of RedZone this week. Compared to the last 2 weeks anyway. Most games decided before the 2 min warning.

The Seahawks should just immediately punt anytime we have the ball inside our own 10 yard line. 2 safetys and now an interception in the first three games

Cowboys again are just ruining my good sports weekend. Our new defensive coordinator is a disaster whilst McCarthy just stares at the play sheet placard and never looks up while chaos is all around him. It’s a nightmare with penalties and always a third down situation

The problem with the Dallas defense is it is built to protect a lead, i.e., pressure/sack the QB when the opposition is forced to throw frequently. There's no ability to stop the run, no ability to avoid big play give ups, and the secondary appears vulnerable in whatever scheme Zimmer is using.

Niners flying. Both teams beaten up but the Rams are awful, extremely bad discipline.

Is there a better WR3 in the league than Jennings?