NFL 2024 | Let's Football

He's saying that Henry will get Dickerson's record. A slightly less ridiculous thought than the Ravens being the AFC Champions.
Hes on course to break it with the 17 games. Not that I think he will, it was a bit of a joke.

I do think we are in a great position to win the superbowl if we can sort our d out though.

Will be a silver lining that he gets a ring though if them feckers 3-peat.

The Chiefs would probably much prefer having Rice and Brown healthy rather than trading for a 32 yo who have averaged only 2 recs per game this season. Don't know what the fuss is all about, they will make the playoff as usual but if other teams in the AFC cant stop them this year then its on them.

Screenshot-20241023-210605.png

The comments are absolutely brutal. That said, I'm kind of delighted that I won't have to see him drop another pass. I think he's the worst football player I've ever seen getting regular game time in the NFL.

Kinda explains the Dhop trade, if he was fit they would probably stick it out until the playoffs when Brown will supposedly be back. Without Moore though, bad as he is, they are down to Worthy, Mecole Hardman and JSS (who has fitness issue now as well).

Kinda explains the Dhop trade, if he was fit they would probably stick it out until the playoffs when Brown will supposedly be back. Without Moore though, bad as he is, they are down to Worthy, Mecole Hardman and JSS (who has fitness issue now as well).
He's probably not injured. He sucks and is a wasted roster spot but they don't want to put him on the practice squad because they are looking to offload him before the trade deadline. Maybe there's someone desperate enough to give up a 7th for him.

Edit: Apparently Reid just said he needs surgery. Maybe he is actually injured but the timing is very fishy regardless.

How the feck did the refs miss that facemask? Almost ripped Darnold's head off.

At least it means the 49ers are last in the division.

A facemask tackle for a safety seals it. What a joke.

Terrible missed call and a shitty way to end the game, but Darnold should be throwing that away. Happened several times tonight where he hung onto the ball too long.

Rams also got bailed out by two super weak penalties on 3th downs in the first half to keep their TD drive going.

Bad refereeing last night.

Who would you say is the best free agent signing of the season so far? I’d go for Xavier McKinney. Guy could become dpoty if he continues like this.

Who would you say is the best free agent signing of the season so far? I’d go for Xavier McKinney. Guy could become dpoty if he continues like this.
He's right up there. Henry and Barkley up there too

Didn't realize the Giants and Panthers were going to play in Munich in a couple weeks. NFL really doesn't give a shit about the German market, do they? :lol:

Last edited: