NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Yeah but Washington still have a tougher schedule it seems like. Chicago may as well be getting byes every week it seems ridiculous how easy they are having it
Yes and no. Bears play the AFC South as their AFC division, which has two shit teams and two teams they lost to. They also play the full NFC West, which includes the niners away-who knows about the Seahawks just yet. Outside 49ers shooting themselves in the dick repeatedly cardinals and rams have one win between them. They’re also lucky their 17th game is just the Patriots.

Think the main thing is how the schedule plays out. Bears second half of the season is a gauntlet, the whole NFC North plus niners plus Seahawks. Easiest game on paper is Seahawks at home which is no gimme.

Commanders play AFC North and are 2-1 up with just steelers to go. The loss being to a great team. The two wins being against a rubbish browns team and a Bengals team with a great QB and no defence. NFC East I don’t think is as tough as the north right now, giants are giants, cowboys already got obliterated twice, Eagles…who knows really. NFC South is another mixed bag. And their 17th game is against a bad titans team

The Steelers have zero equity in Russell Wilson, I don't get why they don't want to see what they can achieve with the far younger (and at this point of their careers higher potential) guy in Fields to be honest. He's not been that great but certainly not bad either, and that's while his OC rotates his only legit WR on/off the field and his other pass catchers are Calvin Austin and Van Jefferson.

Russell Wilson hasn't been good in how many years now? Seems like it's name value only that'll get him on the field at this point. It's not like the Steelers are 1-5 either, they're 4-2 and have both NY teams coming up. Great chance to be 6-2 going into your Wk 9 bye with a 25-year old QB leading the way.

The Steelers have zero equity in Russell Wilson, I don't get why they don't want to see what they can achieve with the far younger (and at this point of their careers higher potential) guy in Fields to be honest. He's not been that great but certainly not bad either, and that's while his OC rotates his only legit WR on/off the field and his other pass catchers are Calvin Austin and Van Jefferson.

Russell Wilson hasn't been good in how many years now? Seems like it's name value only that'll get him on the field at this point. It's not like the Steelers are 1-5 either, they're 4-2 and have both NY teams coming up. Great chance to be 6-2 going into your Wk 9 bye with a 25-year old QB leading the way.
As someone whose girlfriend supports the Steelers, who spent two years laughing at me for watching him QB the Broncos, I’ve been waiting for this moment for months.

While I get what you are saying but you have to believe that teams are making these decisions based on full film study. Like everyone said that Carolina shouldn't bench Bryce but they could see on film that he was missing a lot of basic throws. They have no equity in either QB and they have now seen 6 weeks of fields which has been pretty average so it might be worth a try

While I get what you are saying but you have to believe that teams are making these decisions based on full film study. Like everyone said that Carolina shouldn't bench Bryce but they could see on film that he was missing a lot of basic throws. They have no equity in either QB and they have now seen 6 weeks of fields which has been pretty average so it might be worth a try
They're also 4-2 so if they think Russ gives them the best option to compete this year then they have to do it

I don't think Fields is ever going to number one. You can protect him and limit his mistakes but he will always be a running back playing QB.

4-2 record, 10 TDs, 1 INT, completes over 66% of his passes for a team which wants to establish a run first identity.

"Pretty average".

Have you watched any of Wilson's tape in Denver?

I don't think Fields is ever going to number one. You can protect him and limit his mistakes but he will always be a running back playing QB.
Not too bad if you get the same insult as the reigning 2-time MVP.

4-2 record, 10 TDs, 1 INT, completes over 66% of his passes for a team which wants to establish a run first identity.

"Pretty average".

Well you can focus on basic numbers but by most people I follow who do film analysis he has been average at best. He only has 5 passing TD's in 6 games and the team record is mostly based on solid defence. I don't expect Russ to be a world beater but I just think that it's worth a go.

Well you can focus on basic numbers but by most people I follow who do film analysis he has been average at best. He only has 5 passing TD's in 6 games and the team record is mostly based on solid defence. I don't expect Russ to be a world beater but I just think that it's worth a go.
Like I said, don't know what they expect if you have a guy throwing balls to Calvin Austin, Van Jefferson and a half-engaged George Pickens.

We'll see what the QB change will bring, but won't be surprised if it's a disaster.

I think the Cooper trade will end up a bigger move than the Adams trade, assuming Cooper will be motivated again.

Loved him at Dallas but he was a bit of a hometown player and often went missing in away games. Not that that would be an issue now as we have no players who show up at home let alone away.

Amari will be a massive hit at the Bills. Pure class. Surprised at the can't catch and not engaged comments. This season so far he's been amongst the best in the league creating separation. Now he has a QB that can find him..

Shaheed on IR
Olave out as expected
Taysom Hill doubtful

Poor Rattler and poor us for having to watch that tomorrow

Another Rogers firing..?

Would love to see Dallas pick him up if he's available. We've really missed having a bigger bodied receiver.

"Pretty average".

Wilson had a better passing grade last season with Denver than Fields has had this season with arguably a better cast. In fact he's been worse in every stat.

Fields is a very poor Quarterback

Last edited:
Anyone else read this as though he won the last 2 MVPs? I feel like there should be a comma after reigning
Yeah there should indeed!
Wilson had a better passing grade last season with Denver than Fields has had this season with arguably a better cat. In fact he's been worse in every stat.

Fields is a very poor Quarterback
Each to their own I guess. Imo he can thrive in the right environment.

Some of his drops have been absolutely criminal.
I think both things are true here. The QB is all time terrible and the drops need to be cleaned up.

Re-energised and focused Cooper is going to be huge for the Bills

Prime time games this week:

Saints Vs Broncos
Steelers Vs Jets
Buccs Vs Ravens

Meanwhile other games not on prime time:

Vikings Vs Lions
Packers Vs Texans
49ers Vs Chiefs

Odd scheduling. I get why the Vikings Lions isn't prime time because the fixture setters wouldn't have known at the start of the year that the Vikings would be 5-0. But the other 2...weird.

I think both things are true here. The QB is all time terrible and the drops need to be cleaned up.

Re-energised and focused Cooper is going to be huge for the Bills

Yes but there will still be costly drops the guy is is fantastic when on but you have to accept the other side of him as well.

Prime time games this week:

Saints Vs Broncos
Steelers Vs Jets
Buccs Vs Ravens

Meanwhile other games not on prime time:

Vikings Vs Lions
Packers Vs Texans
49ers Vs Chiefs

Odd scheduling. I get why the Vikings Lions isn't prime time because the fixture setters wouldn't have known at the start of the year that the Vikings would be 5-0. But the other 2...weird.
Redzone needs nice games. This is great for us Europeans.

Clownshow. He's literally a modern day NFL version of PT Barnum. Here's the full interview. The meltdown starts around 12:45.

He’s turning into a joke now. I just feel like there’s just no hope with him in charge. I mean the last big time coach he hired that wasn’t a yes man was Bill Parcells. That was over 20 years ago.

Spencer Rattler going to end this game concussed, too many injuries to his offense, and his brain works about 30% speed of the other QB's

Why do retired QBs walk like they've shit themselves?

Also, is it a requirement to be coked off your tits to be on a sports show in America?

Broncos looking good so far. Not going to help my overs betting though

Why the feck did New Orleans just call a timeout with 4 seconds left just so they could kneel down to end the half? :lol: