NFL 2024 | Let's Football

God help me, I watched a Broncos fan channel video on Nix and now I’m excited.

I know I shouldn’t be. I should know better.

feck it. Let’s go!

God help me, I watched a Broncos fan channel video on Nix and now I’m excited.

I know I shouldn’t be. I should know better.

feck it. Let’s go!
From the vids I've seen and the stories I've read I think he'll be solid if your o-line holds up.

Everything about Malik Nabers screams stereotypical prima donna WR cnut. Odunze and Marvin Harrison Jr gave the opposite vibe.
True, but doesn’t really matter nor is it indicative for what’s to come. The best WR of the last decade was also a prima donna, OBJ was, TO was nuts, … They’re not all Julio Jones.

Nabers will earn 150 targets and go over 1,000 easily if he stays fit imo, he’s that good.

True, but doesn’t really matter nor is it indicative for what’s to come. The best WR of the last decade was also a prima donna, OBJ was, TO was nuts, … They’re not all Julio Jones.

Nabers will earn 150 targets and go over 1,000 easily if he stays fit imo, he’s that good.
Yeah I'm just saying he's gonna be a nobhead. Probably will be an exceptional WR this year despite having Daniel Jones throwing him the ball.

Edit: who do you mean for the best WR of the last decade? Moss? AB?

I just realised Goff was drafted in 2016. That’s eight years ago. Eight! Doesn’t feel that long ago that I watched that hard knocks with fisher

Yeah I'm just saying he's gonna be a nobhead. Probably will be an exceptional WR this year despite having Daniel Jones throwing him the ball.

Edit: who do you mean for the best WR of the last decade? Moss? AB?
AB. Moss basically retired in 2010 when he left the Pats.

AB averaged 114 - 1,524 - 11 in his last six years in Pittsburgh. Unreal shit :lol: Although Julio has a similar statline during his best six-year stretch in Atlanta: 104 - 1,565 - 6. Just struggled in the TD department most years and never got above 8 in those years.

Last edited:

bd5ed73019a114c376b8d6c1a9c1597b.gif

The amount of "maybe I was wrong about her after all" comments on that thing are disturbing, from what I read yesterday.

I always thought she was just a bit weird and awkward when in the picture, but now it's confirmed she's actually daft.

Trey Lance is garbage. There have been occasional signs of something there this preseason but then he'll make a stupid throw. There have been plays he showed his ability to scramble and he does have a good running motion but sometimes takes the wrong angle. It's the little things that tell me he's destined as a career 2nd/3rd string guy, though he'd probably be better off in the CFL to develop his game and give the NFL a shot later on, perhaps.

A scramble against the Chargers shows his lack of instantaneous thinking that separates the good from the average and bad. Instead of attacking the space for an obvious first down between a defender angling towards him and another defender turning 180 during a run to his left, Lance instantly bounces outside and does not gain the first down as the 180 guy had a better angle after Lance's dumb decision. Dallas would settle for a field goal after the following third-down play failed, but they would have had a fresh set of downs if Lance just goes in the space for the easy first down gain. The Chargers commentary called him out for it as well.

Trey Lance is garbage. There have been occasional signs of something there this preseason but then he'll make a stupid throw. There have been plays he showed his ability to scramble and he does have a good running motion but sometimes takes the wrong angle. It's the little things that tell me he's destined as a career 2nd/3rd string guy, though he'd probably be better off in the CFL to develop his game and give the NFL a shot later on, perhaps.

A scramble against the Chargers shows his lack of instantaneous thinking that separates the good from the average and bad. Instead of attacking the space for an obvious first down between a defender angling towards him and another defender turning 180 during a run to his left, Lance instantly bounces outside and does not gain the first down as the 180 guy had a better angle after Lance's dumb decision. Dallas would settle for a field goal after the following third-down play failed, but they would have had a fresh set of downs if Lance just goes in the space for the easy first down gain. The Chargers commentary called him out for it as well.
Been saying that for a while, he's simply not good.

Can't wait for nfl to start. Watching rest of the football matches is depressing me beyond belief. At least US open is starting tomorrow

Can't wait for nfl to start. Watching rest of the football matches is depressing me beyond belief. At least US open is starting tomorrow

Me every year. Manchester United single handedly responsible for killing my love for soccer while making me love NFL more & more

Me every year. Manchester United single handedly responsible for killing my love for soccer while making me love NFL more & more

Unlike you I have learned my lesson. I don't support any single team in NFL or NBA or anywhere other than Indian cricket team. Manchester United are enough for me, to ruin my life every weekend. I don't need other teams too

That was one rough December you had last year with United and Philadelphia. It's weird but I do like the Eagles, despite your annoying HC and fans.

Drake Maye is our best QB but I don't want him playing behind that O-line. Absolutely brutal.

Sherman breaking charts like Mahomes and Tyreek Hill usually do.

Hopefully that's the end of Skyy Moore.
Think it's more of a short-term Hollywood Brown replacement by someone who's kinda familiar with the offense, but not sure. Don't think Moore will feature much even if he makes the team.

Think it's more of a short-term Hollywood Brown replacement by someone who's kinda familiar with the offense, but not sure. Don't think Moore will feature much even if he makes the team.
I just want Moore gone because he's dog shit and is only on the roster because he's a 2nd round pick.

As for Juju, it's an interesting one. The noise around the Rice situation has been that it's going to be a long, drawn out saga and he's unlikely to be suspended this year. The move for Juju could indicate that they think Rice is going to be suspended this year and it would be useful to have Juju cover for him in the slot in his absence.

It could also just be that Reid realises that outside of Rice and the tight ends, we don't really have any other 'move the chains' type receivers. Worthy looks great when he's open but he's not good at all with contested catches. Brown's catch rate is also pretty poor in tight coverage.

The move makes sense regardless of the Rice situation because a one legged Juju is still better than the bottom half our WR depth. Watson is a dependable JAG WR4/5 guy. Ross has had flashes in preseason but I think he'll be on the practice squad. Toney is a fecking moron. Skyy Moore is a disaster. Remigio is a bit crap and is over hyped by fans wanting to get rid of Toney and Moore. Hardman is a gadget guy prone to feck ups.

Also Juju is signing on a vet minimum because the Patriots still owe him $7m.

Roster cuts happening. Bengals yesterday released QB Rocky Lombardi, who I personally believe has a future in the NFL solely based on his badass name.

Juju was awful with the Pats, could no longer cut, run or catch. If he couldn't stand out in that receiver room I can't see him being long for the league.

Been watching this Netflix series about the Cowboys Cheerleaders.

fecking hell what an exploitative, manipulative, horrible organisation that is.

How is this still a thing?

C D $$$$ New
Ceedee lamb signed up for the cowboys 34 million a year 100 million guaranteed.

Ja'marr Chase next up for the jackpot he was apparently waiting to see what Ceedee got

Ceedee lamb signed up for the cowboys 34 million a year 100 million guaranteed.

Ja'marr Chase next up for the jackpot he was apparently waiting to see what Ceedee got
Ceedee probably the best or 2nd best WR last season. Chase also deserves a big pay day. Hard to pick the top 5 WR's at the moment.

Would’ve assumed he wanted to best Jettas’ $40m per year average.

Ceedee probably the best or 2nd best WR last season. Chase also deserves a big pay day. Hard to pick the top 5 WR's at the moment.
Loose order…
  • JJ
  • Tyreek
  • Chase
  • CeeDee
  • AJB
Had to omit the Sun God; there’s a good argument to flip Davante Adams with AJB despite age. Garrett Wilson, Nabers, MHJ, and Odunze should soon be nipping at their heels.