Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same as my Caf username. Is it the Makki hangout we use for fifa?

Ok so far I've ignored all the coverage of GTA online, so how do I play with people from the Caf on xbox?

So this goes live at 1pm?

I'll be on ready and waiting.

How are us Xbox lads sorting ourselves out?
Was wondering the same, do we just kind of meet or...?

House sitting for my dad, thought this joined would be done by now so may not make it for launch but will hopefully be online later ready to roll!

Hello 360 brothers!
Are we brothers? Homies? Pals? Friends? We may need to clarify this before we go online, don't want others thinking there's disagreements :lol:

In all seriousness though, are we representing by wearing certain colours etc?

Are we brothers? Homies? Pals? Friends? We may need to clarify this before we go online, don't want others thinking there's disagreements :lol:

In all seriousness though, are we representing by wearing certain colours etc?

Basically we see what the ps3 boyos are doing, and do the opposite. We are a class above them....obviously.

I won't be on until late tonight due to work, if all goes to plan.

Can't host a session online apparently. Created my character but that's as far as it's taken me.

"Failed to host a GTA Online session"

You had one job for October Rockstar. One job.

Looks like I shouldn't be hurrying this joiner up so I can get home then?

I'm gonna treat myself to a brand spanking new controller. Ya, that is how serious this is gonna be :drool:

:lol: Just me and DanCity (newb) in the chat, then. Lynk and Makki were there before but closed it while installing the update so I think they won't be able to get back into chat either.

Someone shout when we get online, going to carry on with the story for a bit.

What's wrong with your current controller?

It needs replacing anyway. LB has lost its spring feel, so if you don't hit it exactly in the centre, it won't work. Also only have it working off the wired charger cable, as the battery holder is broken too. Analog sticks are well worn and can slip from fingers......

To be honest, it is fecked.

Mines done exactly the same, someone rolled up a car for me and then it crashed.

Hope this is working all night as I have tomorrow off :D

How many psn lads have head sets? I bought one for this.

I can't remember what my PSN or Rockstar name is, Rob(numbers) on rock star and Robert(something) on PSN?

Doesn't matter, I won't be on until later.