Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think I will be playing much next week. I am on twelve hour shifts at work and have to get up at 4.30am to catch the bus. So it will be early nights and no social life for me next week.

Heist Availability
Right are people on later?

And can you possibly threadmark this post Damien and I'll keep up with who is and isn't available for Tuesday.

Heist Launch

Available - Big-Red, Damien1990UK, Duffy, IAmStoney, Levo956, parmobomer, Solius, swooshboy, NotoriousISSY (though the pussy won't be available the day after)

Unavailable - JTW95

Last edited:
Right are people on later?

And can you possibly threadmark this post Damien and I'll keep up with who is and isn't available for Tuesday.

Heist Launch

Available - Swooshboy, Levo956, Damien1990UK

Unavailable - JTW95
I do the threadmarks in here

I have the whole of next week off so I'm around.

Later too.

I'll be on, later and Tuesday. We should do the forum equivalent of drawing straws to see what the teams are. As I mentioned before I'll be doing the first heist a few times with diff people, if possible, so we'll eventually all be playing together.

Should be available Tuesday. Might be on towards midnight today.

Definitely not Monday or Wednesday though.

Anyone on after midnight? I thought I'd made it home free but nah, one game of FIFA later and I've been summoned.

BlMTyvVGUE6ZhsVqK88l8g_0_0.jpg

Suited an booted ready for the heists, with my Buffalo S.

Hate the ties on the game. They look like they're made out of playdough.

The fact that me and my Fox head are still the best dressed character in the crew says a lot.

My Buffalo:

ral3ZXs.jpg

AJa9si1.jpg

Remember to equip the suppressor to whatever weapons you decide to use. Note: Normal Sniper rifle has suppressor but Heavy Sniper doesn't.

List of weapons with suppressor attachments (have to buy from Ammunation): Micro SMG, SMG, Assault SMG, Pump Shotgun, Assault Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Advanced Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Bullpup Shotgun, Pistol .50, Heavy Pistol, Special Carbine, Bullpup Rifle, Vintage Pistol, Heavy Shotgun, Marksman Rifle, AP Pistol, Combat Pistol and Pistol.