Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many psn lads have head sets? I bought one for this.

I can't remember what my PSN or Rockstar name is, Rob(numbers) on rock star and Robert(something) on PSN?

Doesn't matter, I won't be on until later.

I have a headset - will be online later (server depending...)

How does it look in game? Can someone post a picture?

I can't get a picture of it in the online world as the servers are fecked, but here it is on the character selection screen (I fecked up the shirt colour):

Xm3sMjY.jpg

So how goes it so far? I won't be able to try it until about half 3 this afternoon, is it all over the kip?

It's a mess at the moment. Tried to go into it the first time and got "Failed to host session" message, the second time I got a "Rocstar cloud services are unavailable" message then I went into a solo session and got the cutscene with Lamar but when I tried to start the first race, it kicked me out again.

Just let me play!

I'm more persistent than any of you motherfeckers. This is my day now, keep fecking trying repeatedly. Yeah, that's right, i have no life bitches.

It's like f5f5f5 for transfer news at 11am from a fella with 10 followers on twatter

I've made a character I think, then it crashed to normal game. Knew it'd happen.

Call it sour grapes but I'm kinda glad it isn't working yet. If all I was hearin was how great it was I'd be pissed cause I can't play it for another hour or two, but as it stands the whole crew is in the same boat :)

The way it should be, if one off us rolls, we all roll :lol:

Kinda glad I can't play it tonight now, imagine how stacked their servers will be this weekend

I'm better off missing this so. Not confident my xbox would handle all the freezing

Knew it'd have teething problems, am in no rush to get on. Still have to finish the story.

Managed to get in to create my character but got kicked out as I went to save him. Stupid PS3 then crashed.

I played for over an hour on Xbox, got to level 5 then it said my save was corrupted and I lost everything :(

PSN chat is gimped too.

I got in momentarily, then I get busted, then my character was deleted, then cloud servers became unavailable.