Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have to pay (I think $500) to enter passive mode which isn't worth it. You can deposit money via your phone which is much easier, although can only do it in certain increments. The only tricky thing is after doing a few missions and you've got quite a bit of cash on you, you can spawn next to some of the people you've done missions with so then it's down to who shoots first. You don't lose much cash when you die though. It's certainly not all held on your guy.

They'll keep all of the cash. It's like when you do a store holdup, the person in the store will get all of the money and the driver outside will get none, but you can give %s to people from last mission etc. It's just down to the person who has the money being fair.

16 people can be in each game world but you can set up crew only ones etc or just play solo (with limited options).

Fair enough, I think it's fair to say nobody in the Caf crew will be a total spacker about the distribution of wealth, so that hopefully should not present a problem.

Interesting about the 16 player cap/crew only worlds as well; might be a good way for all of us to get on our feet financially without the risk of being killed and losing cash. What do you guys think?

Fair enough, I think it's fair to say nobody in the Caf crew will be a total spacker about the distribution of wealth, so that hopefully should not present a problem.

Interesting about the 16 player cap/crew only worlds as well; might be a good way for all of us to get on our feet financially without the risk of being killed and losing cash. What do you guys think?

I think it will be good to get the crew (or 16 of it!) online in their own world to build money/ get used to it etc. It seems a shame that it means any deathmatches against other crews will only be 8 versus 8, but then I guess there can be multiple going on at the same time - and they all contribute to the Crew.

But yeah - having our crew together to do the first holdups, robberies etc makes sense to me!

for some reason my first invited didn't get accepted, so I have re-sent it.

I am Adam_Glanza

Is anyone going to buy the cards, or will you level up the 'natural' way?

I'm hoping, if we do as I suggested above, we'll all be able to work together for a few weeks in a Caf-only world and run amok, getting up both stats and cash before we unleash ourselves upon other worlds, such that none of us would even NEED to do that, never mind want to.

I'm hoping, if we do as I suggested above, we'll all be able to work together for a few weeks in a Caf-only world and run amok, getting up both stats and cash before we unleash ourselves upon other worlds.

It's a great idea. Hope the game world works as they intend.

It's a great idea. Hope the game world works as they intend.

Likewise. As I said earlier as we are a crew I don't think any of us will go pants-on-head retarded and start attacking each other (beyond the occasional pot shot/knockout punch as a joke), so if we can get a world or two just to ourselves we will all be able to benefit from cooperating, particularly since for heists we need to own an expensive house, and the more of us who get that level of cash, the more options for doing jobs we will have (i.e. we're not relying on 1-2 guys being online for anyone to do heists).

Exactly - for me I am looking forward to coorporating on missions, pulling off complicated heists, working as a team against other crews, building up our own crew.

Of course, also sometimes want to just screw around!

I'll be online tomorrow for us to start, going gym in morning but be free in afternoon/night.

I'm also on in the afternoon/evening. Looking forward to it, read some reviews and it sounds like something that will take up alot of my time. Will set up my character with good driving skills so if there's a getaway driver needed...

It seems like only yesterday the servers wouldn't let me take pictures.

Can pick custom titles for the ranks, those are defaults. Ideas?

YzC2Ls6.png

I'm not really into breaking bad so the references are lost on me. Got huge shifts at work tomorrow and Wednesday annoyingly, but willbe on tomorrow evening

Do we have a chat going for this? Either on here or PSN?

PSN = MrLynk

I shall be online today from late afternoon. Provided the servers are still up by then of course.

Do we have a chat going for this? Either on here or PSN?

PSN = MrLynk

Yeah, Makki's made a chat on PSN. Will invite you if you've not got an invite. Same with anyone else in the crew, really. Just let me or someone else in the convo know your PSN, and when invited post here that you're in it.

Yeah, Makki's made a chat on PSN. Will invite you if you've not got an invite. Same with anyone else in the crew, really. Just let me or someone else in the convo know your PSN, and when invited post here that you're in it.

Lovely. See ya in game. :)

PSN - Sparky7787

Fo shizzle...