Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its only going to get worse aswell the later it gets, the more americans will start waking up.

Gonna be a "rocky-star" beginning to this online version.

feck sake, how is one expected to hang with one's virtual peeps. Get it together Rockstar.

I'm glad it's all shite while I'm sat at work. Hopefully will be playable by tonight but I doubt it.

Also gonna see if I can make my guy a pilot - probably not too many of those about

I'm glad it's all shite while I'm sat at work. Hopefully will be playable by tonight but I doubt it.

Also gonna see if I can make my guy a pilot - probably not too many of those about

Yep - am going to go pilot / sniper route with mine I think.

The rage i'm seeing makes me laugh though. They said themselves it'd be fecked up at launch.

My words before heading home from Uni to my mate were something like "Can't wait to see how much of a clusterfeck this is"

Just about to head home and logon...

Can't wait to see how much of a clusterfeck this is.

DanCity managed to get on at one point:

L6b9S14.png

But now it's a mess again. Is there a way to make the emblem background transparent? Should look much better on the red shirt if the Kermit background blends in.

I won't be on until around 10pm. Hopefully it improves but I doubt it as there'll be many more on then, and I'll probably remake my character (as I'm not exactly happy with it right now) and will make sure it wears a red shirt with the emblem on.

I'm kinda in now, but not properly connected so I can't launch any of the activities and I'm playing with a temporary character and it won't save. But it looks like I can have a lot of fun for a lot of hours with this. Hopefully they will be able to overcome the worst problems in a couple of hours.

It's easy enough to delete the background of the emblem. I've edited swooshboy's and removed the background from that. Tried saving it but social club seems to be fecked up so don't think it worked.

haroon has done something with the emblem, but don't know whether he's just reloaded swooshboy's or whether he has removed the background from it.

It's easy enough to delete the background of the emblem. I've edited swooshboy's and removed the background from that. Tried saving it but social club seems to be fecked up so don't think it worked.

haroon has done something with the emblem, but don't know whether he's just reloaded swooshboy's or whether he has removed the background from it.

Sorry, I was trying to edit the background to make it red but all it did was set Swooshboy's original emblem as the Crew emblem. Not deleted/changed/edited anything myself.

Sorry, I was trying to edit the background to make it red but all it did was set Swooshboy's original emblem as the Crew emblem. Not deleted/changed/edited anything myself.

It's better to delete the background to make it transparent.

When you've got the emblem loaded in the editor, click on the background colour and click on the colour at the top left with the red line through it - that makes the background transparent so emblem will be fine on all backgrounds.

The newly created emblems don't seem to show up for some reason.

Maybe they're still needing to load. I've tried to set emblem back to swooshboy's original but doubt it's worked.

Swooshboy, could you remove the background from your emblem and submit it again please?

Tried a few times with no luck - this may take a few days I reckon

I had the same thing as someone said further up, was in a kind of temporary world but not bothered with it as nothing was saveable.

Gonna play story mode and let you lot keep trying til it works xx

The newly created emblems don't seem to show up for some reason.

Maybe they're still needing to load. I've tried to set emblem back to swooshboy's original but doubt it's worked.

Swooshboy, could you remove the background from your emblem and submit it again please?

Have just been playing around with it - it doesn't seem as though you can make the bg transparent - the original color was actually no background. I added a red color bg and have published that. If we are going to wear red tees then it should look better than the white/grey bg.

If there is a shout for a particular color then we can change it to that.

I was able to set up my character fine (although it was corrupted once) and it doesn't take long. The issue is actually getting into the game.

Do you know if once you have set up a character it is saved? I did my character, but then couldn't join...so not sure if I need to recreate my character if I manage to get on again.

Also - has anyone been able to change your father or your fathers grandparents? I could only change mother's grandparents.

I have my character but unable to join. Anyone got some actual playtime on this yet?

wtf is going on just stuck on launching session...

Have just been playing around with it - it doesn't seem as though you can make the bg transparent - the original color was actually no background. I added a red color bg and have published that. If we are going to wear red tees then it should look better than the white/grey bg.

If there is a shout for a particular color then we can change it to that.

Emblem backgrounds can definitely be made transparent, and if you look at page 3 of the emblem gallery on this link, it is now transparent. That seems to be one of the ones I edited a while back, must have finally gone through as done (you can see the background is paler). Wait a few hours and hopefully it'll be updated in the game itself as I've just set it as the crew emblem. Everything's taking a while at the moment but I'm confident it should show up on the shirt as the kermit only with no background.

I set my character up 3 times but to no avail all 3 times...It'll come in time.

I'm not even sure it's worth bothering... maybe try again tomorrow