Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joining you as well then. Up for missions or other jobs.

Don't think so. What's your screen name? Can try to invite you.

gardner93, me and .rossi seem to be in a server on our own and when I try to join other crew members it says its full.

Full at the moment, I'll keep watch and invite as soon as someone leaves.

Had some great fun last night. All in all I feel we need to "work" (I'm getting skint, lost 100k in insurances, ammo, health bills these last two days) but free roaming has been insanely fun.

At some point yesterday we had taken over the airport. I felt like airport security, simply refusing to let anyone get near. Loved the dudes determined to get a Titan only to have an RPG rocket entering through the front window. Later this developed into a three titan chase, a wonderful sight in the sky of LS. Until someone in a chopper brought the titans down.

Then I casually landed on top of a building and the titan guys were determined to hunt me and Issy down as revenge from previous scuffles. I'm not absolutely sure if I was hearing it right, but they nicknamed me "foreskin" I think. But they never got to understand where I was, as there is a parking lot beneath the building with several floors and there's no way to tell the altitude of a blip. So I sniped them for a good half an hour when they respawned in the area whilst Issy was taking care of them when they were in the parking lot and out of my scope.

I just love the way the game spontaneously creates these original situations. Eventually the titan guys left, leaving a 9k bounty on me. Issy left as well, and I entertained myself again scoping my bounty hunters. Them thinking I was in the parking lot, probably couldn't understand why cover was useless. Eventually I got distracted and was killed by a buzzard. Had him in my sight just has he blew the rocket towards me. Half a second of difference between glory and death. Hanged around for a while to see if someone came to me (I don't like griefing on my own, just defending myself). But I was again anonymous, with no bounty on my head, and no crew members attracting havoc to give me a chance to defend myself. I felt empty, sad, and logged off for the night.

What a great game this is.

Last edited:
There was some good fun had last night. Issy has a real tas
Had some great fun last night. All in all I feel we need to "work" (I'm getting skint, lost 100k in insurances, ammo, health bills these last two days) but free roaming has been insanely fun.

At some point yesterday we had taken over the airport. I felt like airport security, simply refusing to let anyone get near. Loved the dudes determined to get a Titan only to have an RPG rocket entering through the front window. Later this developed into a three titan change, a wonderful sight in the sky of LS. Until someone in a chopper brought the titans down.

Then I casually landed on top of a building and the titan guys were determined to hunt me and Issy down as revenge from previous scuffles. I'm not absolutely sure if I was hearing it right, but they nicknamed me "foreskin" I think. But they never got to understand where I was, as there is a parking lot beneath the building with several floors and there's no way to tell the altitude of a blip. So I sniped them for a good half an hour when they respawned in the area whilst Issy was taking care of them when they were in the parking lot and out of my scope.

I just love the way the game spontaneously creates these original situations. Eventually the titan guys left, leaving a 9k bounty on me. Issy left as well, and I entertained myself again scoping my bounty hunters. Them thinking I was in the parking lot, probably couldn't understand why cover was useless. Eventually I got distracted and was killed by a buzzard. Had him in my sight just has he blew the rocket towards me. Half a second of difference between glory and death. Hanged around for a while to see if someone came to me (I don't like griefing on my own, just defending myself). But I was again anonymous, with no bounty on my head, and no crew members attracting havoc to give me a chance to defend myself. I felt empty, sad, and logged off for the night.

Issy has a right taste for blowing me up but its all good :). I rinsed him out of it with a sticky bomb last night. He was being a twat and tried running me over so i lay a sticky out in front of me before he came back to try and flatten me again. Funnily enough I think his flaming car with his corpse inside actually killed me too. I dont like to blow up crew members personal cars but that was an enjoyable one seeing as hes done mine a few times in the past.

Going on a rampage in freeroam being as much fun as it is can cost too much sometimes. Might try get on again this evening if anyone is up for it. Will probably be on from about 10:30 / 11pm until about 1am if can manage it. Lets be having you boys!!!!!!! Wheres Levo when you need an uber hard bastard in a session!!!!!

Ah shit. I was home last night too watching shit on netflix. I would have gone on if I knew that was going down.

Maybe a group get together tonight again?

Video - Unluckiest player ever
Has this been posted before? :lol:

At some point yesterday we had taken over the airport. I felt like airport security, simply refusing to let anyone get near. Loved the dudes determined to get a Titan only to have an RPG rocket entering through the front window. Later this developed into a three titan chase, a wonderful sight in the sky of LS. Until someone in a chopper brought the titans down.

Sounds good! I left before all of that - but was good fun before as well!

Was good to mix up free roam and missions - as you mention its good to keep some money getting in! I was piloting the Titan and Issy and someone else was trying to drive their cars into the back. as soon as they got in they exploded...leaving me to pick up the cost of their personal vehicles!! And get a bad sport warning :nervous:

Will be on tonight as well - not sure what time but prob 9ish UK time.

I think we're not using the original chat room anymore (the one created by Makki). Issy created another one two days ago and that's where we've been meeting.

I think we're not using the original chat room anymore (the one created by Makki). Issy created another one two days ago and that's where we've been meeting.

Is it the one we were using last night?

If not, then send us an invite too!

Is it the one we were using last night?

If not, then send us an invite too!

Yes, it's that one. It was created only two days ago. The other has been empty because we haven't been playing much. But people seem to be missing the game and getting on for a few stints.

The blowing up thing is just a re-initiation.

My favourite part last night was taking a randomers head off with my car flying down a hill. All good fun.

Probably need to spend an hour or so and rebuild the bank balance though. Need to buy some ammo!

My favourite part last night was taking a randomers head off with my car flying down a hill. All good fun.

I adored that. He was coming for me and I was going for him. I was below the hill, we had no direct sight on each other, so I was giving small steps forward hoping to see his head show up and he was probably doing the same towards me. Unpredictable outcome duel, tension building, and suddenly I see his body flying over me at an insane speed and your car jumping over the hill. It was a sight to see from my perspective, wish I had it recorded.

Anyone up for it tonight after the City game?

Saw all of you last night at the air field so I went up to it, got out of the car and one of you cnuts killed me
What's your PSN?

There was a funny moment where me, Arruda and KK were in a chopper with 'gardner93' (?). He left mid flight, we landed, his character got back into the chopper and flew us out far into the pacific.

What's your PSN?

There was a funny moment where me, Arruda and KK were in a chopper with 'gardner93' (?). He left mid flight, we landed, his character got back into the chopper and flew us out far into the pacific.

bclar12

When you lot were in the airfield, there was a chopper you shot down...I didn't realise and thought it was one just sitting there..I tried getting in and one of you came over and hit me a few punches and killed me :(

I came back to live, got into a car and tried ramming you all over but you had paused the game and I drove right through you all....Bastards

I've about 200k in the bank. :drool:
Same.

Problem is I had 300k two days ago. We're lavish spenders, we should remember there's an economic crisis going on GTA, and money is harder to come by than before. I often forget that when I decide to shoot 10 RPG rockets in 20 seconds just aiming at already blown up vehicles :lol: That's 5k gone.

I came back to live, got into a car and tried ramming you all over but you had paused the game and I drove right through you all....Bastards

We started a 4-man mission and you were left forgotten, probably because you weren't in the chat room. Sorry about that. I did sent you a friend invite afterwards to invite you to the chat, but you didn't reply.

We started a 4-man mission and you were left forgotten, probably because you weren't in the chat room. Sorry about that. I did sent you a friend invite afterwards to invite you to the chat, but you didn't reply.

Got it there this morning thanks :)

Dunno much about the chat room though

I'll be around tonight lads. Haven't a clue what I'm doing mind