Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
2033GaD.png

bgMautZ.png

hU4o5aZ.jpg

gOHFKgj.jpg

Sultan & Banshee now customisable at Benny's

Might do it, but as we were saying yesterday, the Valentine's stuff will probably be only available for a limited time - so might wait to see what is released then.

Here's the post from R*

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com...dates-today-drop-zone-adversary-mode-plus-new
GTA Online Updates Today: Drop Zone Adversary Mode plus New Sultan and Banshee Customizable Wide Body Race Cars

actual_1453996208.jpg

Freefall your way into Drop Zone, the latest addition to GTA Online on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. In this new Adversary Mode, teams of paratroopers jump from Cargobobs hovering high above, then race to the ground to seize and maintain control of a small, exposed patch of terra firma. No man is an island here - you and your squad mates will need to attack and defend as a unit.

With four teams and up to 16 players zeroed in on the target area, this mode is fast, chaotic and prone to huge swings in fortune. First team to hold the drop zone for a total of two non-continuous minutes wins. There are five Drop Zone maps, each requiring a unique approach to deal with changes in terrain and cover. These can be found at Pillbox Hill, Richman College, Elysian Island, the Mirror Park cul-de-sac and the Sisyphus Theater.

Now at Benny's: New Vehicles and Upgrades

Benny is branching out with new upgrade types for two new cars. Pick up the Karin Sultan andBravado Banshee at a low entry price in the updated Stock section of bennysoriginalmotorworks.com.

actual_1453996333.jpg

Bring these rides to Benny’s garage for upgrades into high-performance, wide body race cars - the Karin Sultan RS and the Bravado Banshee 900R and tap into a range of upgrades exclusive to Benny’s. When fully modded, the Sultan RS and the Banshee 900R can even compete with top tier Supercars like the Zentorno and T20.

actual_1453996349.jpg

Stay tuned for details on our upcoming Event Weekend, which includes a Double GTA$ & RP Playlist, in-game discounts and more. Plus, keep an eye on GTA Online next month for some items you’re sure to fall in love with...

Interesting comment about the cars being able to compete with the Supers. I guess they can technically, as they have been put into that class. But in performance they are a long way off. The fully modded Banshee 900R is actually slower than a fully modded regular Banshee (although the Sultan RS is faster than the Sultan):

Sultan RS (1:05.231) is not slower than the Sultan (1:07.277).
Banshee 900R (1:07.934) however is slower than the Banshee (1:06.270)

It also seems as though the Sultan RS is a bit slower than the Armoured Kuruma, which surprised me. It could be that they haven't boosted the stats of these cars enough - because I would have expected them to have been a lot quicker than their original versions - especially as you're paying over $500k (Banshee) and $700k (Sultan) just to be able to unlock them for modding.

That said...I love the look of this one that Damo posted:

More pics...

Seriously tempted to get this - might just wait to see what DLC is planned for Valentine's Day.

After the recent updated, I don't think it will just be a rehash of what we had last year - I think it will go deeper than that.

If they ever start a uni course about GTA, you could just gather up your posts from this thread @swooshboy, submit it as a dissertation and pass with flying colours.

If they ever start a uni course about GTA, you could just gather up your posts from this thread @swooshboy, submit it as a dissertation and pass with flying colours.
I think dissertations should be about deeper, more serious issues that actually have an impact in the real world. Which is why I wrote mine on Michael Jordan :)

Although, I think we dived pretty deeply into physics yesterday with our efforts in getting the bus off the ground...

A couple of thoughts...
  • My distance travelled is 2,5 times around the world :nervous:
  • Levo's race winning percentage is right at 50%! (298/596) :eek:
  • I have killed twice as many cops as anyone else
  • Of the 6, 3 of us (myself, Damo and Stoney) have a peaceful mental state of 0 :angel: While Red (3) and Duffy (2) are just above us, but still friendly. Levo's is 33...

Feck it - there was a way to view more...which for some reason means I felt compelled to update and add them all - they don't fit into a single image, so are broken down by category:
@Big-Red @Damien @DatIrishFella @Levo @Duffy

Career
dqA6Qyx.png

General
aCmbMMV.png

Crime
urYQK6K.png

Vehicles
lASj45p.png

Money
3yMxKqx.png

Combat
7wA3TMM.png

Weapons
6urP7kC.png

A couple of thoughts...
  • My distance travelled is 2,5 times around the world :nervous:
  • Levo's race winning percentage is right at 50%! (298/596) :eek:
  • I have killed twice as many cops as anyone else
  • Of the 6, 3 of us (myself, Damo and Stoney) have a peaceful mental state of 0 :angel: While Red (3) and Duffy (2) are just above us, but still friendly. Levo's is 33...

@Levo mental state does not surprise me, the mans a loose canon with a weapon he attacks cops just driving past then runs away, he kills anyone near him and I feel he enjoys killing me for sport :)

@Levo mental state does not surprise me, the mans a loose canon with a weapon he attacks cops just driving past then runs away, he kills anyone near him and I feel he enjoys killing me for sport :)
Don't worry about it. After any heist setup he kills anyone around him (usually goes for me first).

Threadmarked @swooshboy

Very interesting stuff

Time ticks on...and the return becomes ever closer.