Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh was that the feckin rebreather? I just thought the lights had went out :lol: the tunnel itself seemed ok
:lol: Made me laugh when you mentioned that it had gone dark then asked how to put the rebreather on

What Heist was that, the Humane Lab?
Yeah, we did the whole thing in first person.

:lol: Made me laugh when you mentioned that it had gone dark then asked how to put the rebreather on

Yeah, we did the whole thing in first person.

:lol: makes sense, I was thinking "I can't see my face, how do I know I have it on?" :lol:

Wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Pretty simple tbh, apart from flying and driving

Nice one!

I was doing it once, and we failed because the other ground lad tried the swim without a rebreather, and that alone was our 3rd go, ffs.

Someone done that on my first go through of the heists. It was a caf lad too. Can't remember who it was though

:lol: makes sense, I was thinking "I can't see my face, how do I know I have it on?" :lol:

Wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Pretty simple tbh, apart from flying and driving
Using the heavy heist gear helped as you didn't have to be so careful when going through the lab. Just go in guns blazing and kill the lab people as soon as possible. Got no idea how I got platinum but guessing that was probably it.

Yeah I hate flying and driving in first person so big ups to Bred and swoosh who did most of that. I'm sure swoosh will be on the ground team one day but it's a huge compliment to him that he's usually deemed the best person for being in the air.

Nice one!

I was doing it once, and we failed because the other ground lad tried the swim without a rebreather, and that alone was our 3rd go, ffs.
:lol:

We had one guy on who absolutely lost his shit at this, and the fact that no one was using their mics, and that the other helicopter guy was shite, and that the sky was blue, probably. I mean, literally spent the entire heist screaming and ranting, while everyone else ignored him. I had my mic of course, but left it off as this was funnier.

Oddest thing, finished the heist and he near instantly invited me to one he was hosting.....

Using the heavy heist gear helped as you didn't have to be so careful when going through the lab. Just go in guns blazing and kill the lab people as soon as possible. Got no idea how I got platinum but guessing that was probably it.

Yeah I hate flying and driving in first person so big ups to Bred and swoosh who did most of that. I'm sure swoosh will be on the ground team one day but it's a huge compliment to him that he's usually deemed the best person for being in the air.

:lol:

Cheers Damien!

I love flying in the game, so the first person is a good challenge! That said, flying the Valkyrie is not so much fun, as you can't see anything in front of you - so landing is particularly tough. You can switch to the cinematic view, but then that keeps shifting perspectives - hence the dicey landing on the beach!!

But overall I think it went smoother than any other heist that I've done - don't think anyone came close to dying. The stealthy mission can be frustrating regardless of the perspective you use - sometimes things alert the guards and other times not!

But think that's the first heist I have completed fully in 1st person, so looking forward to doing the rest soon.

I love doing heists.

Missions - although they pay well - are basically boring, as everyone has done them all before, so everyone rushes off in their own way to finish it as quickly as possible (and I know I am guilty of this as well).
Races are good fun with the crew guys - Long Haul has turned into a free-for-all! - but it's still a good laugh and enjoyable (even if I don't always give that impression!)

Heists actually force you to work together, and eliminates the rushing ahead on your own approach.

The downside to have already completed the CM Challenge is that there isn't a huge challenge left. Which is why I wanted to get the 1st Person mode award.

Really enjoyed doing the heist last night - and was surprised how easy it was overall!

Cheers Damien!

I love flying in the game, so the first person is a good challenge! That said, flying the Valkyrie is not so much fun, as you can't see anything in front of you - so landing is particularly tough. You can switch to the cinematic view, but then that keeps shifting perspectives - hence the dicey landing on the beach!!

But overall I think it went smoother than any other heist that I've done - don't think anyone came close to dying. The stealthy mission can be frustrating regardless of the perspective you use - sometimes things alert the guards and other times not!

But think that's the first heist I have completed fully in 1st person, so looking forward to doing the rest soon.

Yeah, I'm sorry about my faults during the stealth bit. Usually I'd be okay with it but when you need a precision shot like that, a thumbstick dragging you to the right isn't going to be much use.

Same here. I did the second heist up to Wet Work but thats it. With us not having the heavy combat stuff for some reason we couldn't complete it as those at the City Hall got hammered by the cops.

I love doing heists.

Missions - although they pay well - are basically boring, as everyone has done them all before, so everyone rushes off in their own way to finish it as quickly as possible (and I know I am guilty of this as well).
Races are good fun with the crew guys - Long Haul has turned into a free-for-all! - but it's still a good laugh and enjoyable (even if I don't always give that impression!)

Heists actually force you to work together, and eliminates the rushing ahead on your own approach.

The downside to have already completed the CM Challenge is that there isn't a huge challenge left. Which is why I wanted to get the 1st Person mode award.

Really enjoyed doing the heist last night - and was surprised how easy it was overall!
I agree completely. Love doing heists but just not much opportunity to do them. Its worse when you set up a heist and it takes weeks to complete it as the randoms that join just arse around.

I agree completely. Love doing heists but just not much opportunity to do them. Its worse when you set up a heist and it takes weeks to complete it as the randoms that join just arse around.
I've had the first setup for the Prison one open for 2 months now, ffs, if not longer. Not even bothering to try it, or anything else, with randoms any more.

Yeah, I'm sorry about my faults during the stealth bit. Usually I'd be okay with it but when you need a precision shot like that, a thumbstick dragging you to the right isn't going to be much use.

Same here. I did the second heist up to Wet Work but thats it. With us not having the heavy combat stuff for some reason we couldn't complete it as those at the City Hall got hammered by the cops.

Is it your Vita thumbstick, or the DS4 thumbstick?

On that setup - if you have 2 people going right, then they can take care of all the coordinated shots. So in future would say go left :)

The only challenge with the communication was that I would say when to shoot - and juts have to assume you were good to go!

Is it your Vita thumbstick, or the DS4 thumbstick?

On that setup - if you have 2 people going right, then they can take care of all the coordinated shots. So in future would say go left :)

The only challenge with the communication was that I would say when to shoot - and juts have to assume you were good to go!
Vita. I need to give it a good clean again.

With the shooting I was actually good to shoot when you said to shoot, just last second it pulled right and once that happens there isn't much scope to try and save things.

:lol: Not really, just prefer playing through the Vita as odd as it sounds.

If it had 4 shoulder buttons, it'd be perfect, though GTA have a good compromise.

I love using it for mission grinding while watching NFL or whatever...

I can't imagine trying to play it on the Vita - although that is based on how I found the original PSP - so I could be outdated here!

If it had 4 shoulder buttons, it'd be perfect, though GTA have a good compromise.

I love using it for mission grinding while watching NFL or whatever...
Yeah, for me GTA and Destiny have the best use of remote play from the games I've played. FIFA requires changing some buttons around as sprint doesn't use the shoulder button

I can't imagine trying to play it on the Vita - although that is based on how I found the original PSP - so I could be outdated here!
The Vita is a magnitude better than the old PSP. It's not perfect, but it is a ridiculous piece of machinery.
Yeah, for me GTA and Destiny have the best use of remote play from the games I've played. FIFA requires changing some buttons around as sprint doesn't use the shoulder button
The need to switch about for FIFA is annoying, I think I had a saved setup for it in 15. I also don't like Pro Evo on it, their style of making the pitch big/players small makes it hard to see anything.

Damo finished Sky Rollercoaster
I FINISHED A SKY ROLLERCOASTER!!! Ron you are ridiculously aggressive. Had a go at me for going too slow, then say I'm going too fast and I get what I deserve when you push me off! And ultimately you always go way too fast

I FINISHED A SKY ROLLERCOASTER!!! Ron you are ridiculously aggressive. Had a go at me for going too slow, then say I'm going too fast and I get what I deserve when you push me off! And ultimately you always go way too fast
:lol: This. He is a scumbag at it yet when he gets shove off he goes on like you kicked his cat.

Highlights from tonight include my glorious tactics to win Ron long haul and Christy rage quitting.

:lol: This. He is a scumbag at it yet when he gets shove off he goes on like you kicked his cat.
You guys got to see my rare mean streak right there. Y'all frequently say that I'm too much of a nice guy. Well, there you go.

Plus, I underestimated the ride down, thinking that the Panto wouldn't be as fast as it is there.

You guys got to see my rare mean streak right there. Y'all frequently say that I'm too much of a nice guy. Well, there you go.

Plus, I underestimated the ride down, thinking that the Panto wouldn't be as fast as it is there.
The handling on them is shite. There are bigger cars that have a bit more traction and you can go down at a fair pace but the Panto is a bit eccentric.