Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got the normal one, 116k. Armoured one has a much lower top speed and slower 0-60 time.

The mods are surprisingly cheap, bullet proof tyres 12.5k. Think most of it was half price to the usual costs.

You on later for me to test it against your T20?
What time you getting on? On FIFA right now...

Levo: "What's 12x12?"
Duffy: "148."
Levo (humouring him): "It is 148."
Duffy: "Thank you, I think I would know as I work in a fecking bank."
I'm drunk, its Friday, feck 12 x 12. Its 144 btw.

Was so difficult trying to race when I couldn't see as I was laughing too much! :lol:

Think it was the damage caused to the Mamba's that tipped me over the edge - either Stoney's comment that the front of his car looked like a polio victim from the 1800s, or someone saying that Stoney's car looked like it had had a stroke!

Long Haul Times
Just timed the T20 and the Schafter around Long Haul.

T20 - 8.58.470
Schafter - 8.49.092 (with a small crash on the corner before you go in the tunnel)

T20 - 8.58.470
Schafter - 8.49.092 (with a small crash on the corner before you go in the tunnel)
Now do custom

T20 - 8.58.470
Long Haul without shithousary isn't Long Haul.

They were custom.
c7jpoYg.gif

Was so difficult trying to race when I couldn't see as I was laughing too much! :lol:

Think it was the damage caused to the Mamba's that tipped me over the edge - either Stoney's comment that the front of his car looked like a polio victim from the 1800s, or someone saying that Stoney's car looked like it had had a stroke!

Both times, tat was me. Levo did say his car look like it had, well, I shant repeat.

Front of Levo's car was looking like Sloth;

Sloth-Goonies-Hey-You-Guys-07.jpg

v12 doesn't feel anywhere as fast but there you go I guess.
When Levo and I raced them against each other it didn't look like the V12 was able to get close.

Until I crashed and all, but I wouldn't have said it was gaining.

I think if you threw in one or two swerves, then the T20 would take it. Also, in other tests around a lap circuit, the T20 has been significantly faster - with a lot of Sports cars being faster than the V12 overall.

Both times, tat was me. Levo did say his car look like it had, well, I shant repeat.

Front of Levo's car was looking like Sloth;

Sloth-Goonies-Hey-You-Guys-07.jpg

:lol: That was it - forgot that one!

Levo's was said in an almost hushed tone - if he thinks it's potentially going to far then you know it's close to the edge!

Looks better then the earlier pictures of it, not sure it'll interest me at that price though.

Looks better then the earlier pictures of it, not sure it'll interest me at that price though.

Agree on the looks - actually quite like it!

I think at that price then the mods are closer to the normal full price, rather than the cheaper ones that the V12 enjoys.

Will see how it drives / performs. Might be tempted, although won't exactly help me build my funds!

Back up to $1.9m from just over $1m. The Sightseer mode is really good for getting cash. Am sure there will be a double VIP $ weekend sometime soon - if so, that would make that job worth almost $50k a go for 5 mins work...

Really want to get the 1st person heists done over the holidays...

@Levo @Big-Red @DatIrishFella @Duffy @One Night Only @Damien
I'll be up for it. Where are we up to on second heist? Last setup or two? Think it was you, me, Stoney and Duffy who did that

I'll be up for it. Where are we up to on second heist? Last setup or two? Think it was you, me, Stoney and Duffy who did that
Yep - think so.

Am up for being a heist whore...have #2 going with @DatIrishFella @Damien @Duffy

Would be good to get started on some of the others. For the 1st person award, you don;t have to do them with the same group, or in order...so open to anyone.

What would be good is if we have different people hosting - think Stoney is hosting the one above. That way it makes it easier depending who is on.

I've got the fourth one going (Serie A funding) but that has last two setups not done. First three were done but not in first person. At end of it I'll split 25/25/25/25 as I don't have that award/trophy(? if there is one) either

I've got the fourth one going (Serie A funding) but that has last two setups not done. First three were done but not in first person. At end of it I'll split 25/25/25/25 as I don't have that award/trophy(? if there is one) either
Will be up for finishing that up - happy to do that in normal view.