NFL 2024 | Let's Football

I've gone for a rather stupid accy today.

Screenshot-20240915-173855.png

Yet he is known for his injury track record.
He was the consensus 1.01 for everyone and his dog mate, unless you disagree with the entire fantasy industry, and would have picked a WR who hadn't practiced all ofseason without a contract or a WR who's now catching balls from Skylar Thompson, I don't know what to say to you.

CMC 1.01 was the most no-brainer pick of the entire draft and definitely not an "idiot pick".

Also, 10 games in the early window today and just three in the afternoon slate. That's disgusting stuff.

I'm all for a sensible, even aspirational, power clash, I wear such daily, but Daryl Johnston is a sartorial atrocity today.

I was away last week so this is my first injection of RedZone and Scott Hanson for the season, let’s fecking go!

I did think about choosing the Saints over the Cowboys.

That was a turnover. Will be bullshit if they say it's an incomplete pass.

If Mahomes draws that hit Daniels just got out of bounds, there’d be a ton of laundry on the field.

If Mahomes draws that hit Daniels just got out of bounds, there’d be a ton of laundry on the field.
Ironic because last week Roquan Smith smashed Mahomes when he was out of bounds and there was no flag. Luckily our new TE from Dallas stepped in and started attacking Roquan.

Dunno what the Vikings are doing in the RedZone. Just throw it into the area around Jefferson and he'll magically come away with the ball. easy peasy.

I like it when the Panthers turn over the ball. Laughing at Bryce Young is one of my guilty pleasures.

As soon as I say that they go to him getting blown up :lol:

Carr is eating Dallas' secondary. Terrible safety coverage to let a guy go right between without so much as getting to him. Hooker took the wrong angle which let Shaheed exploit the middle gap.