NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Saints defender tried to scoop it and cost his team 3 points.

Early days but the Vikings defense is creating pressures with ease and without blitzing.

Yeah no how friggin good is Alvin Kamara, contact balance is unreal.

I thought the odds for 49ers to win at 1/2 were very generous before the match. Clearly I'm missing something because I thought it would be an easy niner win. They're getting smoked.

Nick Bosa, George Kittle and Jefferson getting injured. Damn.

The premier league should take note

Yea, with this amount of games right now, its fecking great, specially for neutrals and those who wanna get more familiar with NFL, constant different amount of situations where you can learn rules etc.

Question: All other teams looks like they are in same universe, soooo why Panthers look like their salary cap is like 1/4 of all others.

Question: All other teams looks like they are in same universe, soooo why Panthers look like their salary cap is like 1/4 of all others.

They have 49m in dead money that's a handful of good players, a top QB or a couple of superstars in some key positions. And they have none of these things.

They really should do it with Soccer Saturday. The format is already there, just show the action instead of having some washed up C-list ex pro describe it to you. Premier League is missing a trick.

The problem is the sport is so much more fluid and things can come out of nowhere. NFL is inherently more set up for knowing where to be for action.

I think BT Sport tried something similar for the CL a few years ago, not sure how well it worked.

Prevent defense needs to be shot and Flores should be ashamed of himself.

Shit throw by Goff, at least give someone a chance ffs.