NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Well, it’s time for my weekly three hours of misery just like every season with Jerry and the Boys ready to crush my NFL soul with the upcoming game.

We've gone 12-5 the last 3 seasons...

We've gone 12-5 the last 3 seasons...
Trust me, with this coach we have done just enough for Jerry to keep his yes man. We are front runners and fold under pressure.. it’s been that way since we last won it all. If you have been a fan of this team for a while and watch all the games you know this.

I have no Brady beef, but he sounds weird on comms.

Trust me, with this coach we have done just enough for Jerry to keep his yes man. We are front runners and fold under pressure.. it’s been that way since we last won it all. If you have been a fan of this team for a while and watch all the games you know this.

Right, but how is going 12-5 "weekly misery". Jeez man. Lighten up. We're at least good during the regular season. Just don't tune into the playoffs :lol:

Picked off Bo Nix and of course the result is a safety :mad:

Edit: and then a fumbled punt, fantastic start to the new era.

Picked off Bo Nix and of course the result is a safety :mad:

Edit: and then a fumbled punt, fantastic start to the new era.
Despite that, still only a 5 point gap. Bo Nix is all over the place, there’s no way he’s not going to throw an interception again.

Despite that, still only a 5 point gap. Bo Nix is all over the place, there’s no way he’s not going to throw an interception again.
Yeah, the defence (and Bo Nix) is keeping this game close, hopefully the offence can give them a break if nothing else.

Edit: Yeah, that's more like it :lol:

Right, but how is going 12-5 "weekly misery". Jeez man. Lighten up. We're at least good during the regular season. Just don't tune into the playoffs :lol:
Ahh you do have a point. I’ve been a fan since I moved to the States. Way too long (50+ years)-and yes I shouldn’t beat on them but they are the ultimate front runners.

Seahawks starting their next drive at the 1 yard line again. Uh-oh.

Edit: Yep, another safety :mad:

Who needs a functioning QB when you can force multiple safeties

Sick special teams and defensive play by the Broncos to down the ball at the 1 and get a safety.

@njred "weekly misery" can be defined by what Deshaun Watson is going through right now :lol:

Cowboys killing it during the regular season...I can't imagine what's going to follow when they reach January.

Would have been 18 had the supposedly best NFL kicker Justin Tucker made his 51 yarder. He's missed 5 out of his last 7 kicks from 50+ yards and yet every time he does the commentators act like it's a huge surprise. Despite being an all time great kicker, the Ravens have to be wondering whether giving him a new bumper contract (most of it guaranteed) up until 2027 was the right decision.

Last edited:
Isn't that a safety?

Edit: Nevermind. I still don't know the rules yet. I just remembered a similar situation happening in our preseason game which was ruled a safety.