NFL 2024 | Let's Football

TD should be given. But it won't be.

Edit: Scored next play so doesn't matter.

It’s the new Kubiak offense :drool:
TALKSPORT-Owen-Southall.jpg

All jokes aside. You look great today.

The announcers in the Arizona game just repeated like half a dozen times that the reason the Bills did anything positive was important was because they get the ball back to start the 2nd half.

“Josh Allen scores a TD! And that’s important because they get possession to start the 2nd half.” So that’s why it’s important? Fascinating insight.

The announcers in the Arizona game just repeated like half a dozen times that the reason the Bills did anything positive was important was because they get the ball back to start the 2nd half.

“Josh Allen scores a TD! And that’s important because they get possession to start the 2nd half.” So that’s why it’s important? Fascinating insight.
It's important because they are doing shit otherwise :annoyed:

Right on and that earlier post was on the following page before I read through, my apologies.
No worries. Don't know how I missed it. I bet on the Steelers based on Penix playing.

I am enjoying the Bengals v Patriots.

Malik Nabers balling even though his team are playing terribly. Has 59 yards so far.

This is as bad as I've seen Bryce Young, and he had a rough rookie year.

Giants proof that karma does make note of your uniform selection.

Maye might be coming out with Brisett injured. That would be cool to see.

Saints should just pull their starters. They've got Dallas next week and the Panthers couldn't score 27 against an average college team.

It's somehow a 1 score game for the Bears

Why was Hanson hyping that facemask foul in the Jags Dolphins game saying it had never happened before? It looked like your average facemask penalty.

Why was Hanson hyping that facemask foul in the Jags Dolphins game saying it had never happened before? It looked like your average facemask penalty.
Wasn't really that spectacular, he got his cast stuck in the facemask and thus couldn't let got of it...

Even when scoring a TD Bryce Young makes himself look shit.

It’s the witching hour. Bets tend to lose in the next hour

It’s the witching hour. Bets tend to lose in the next hour
I didn't expect Sam Darnold to comprehensively outplay Daniel Jones, making my bet dead before the witching hour.

Wtf is Jacksonville thinking. Leading the game,on your own side of the field, fourth down and they go for it and fail.

I didn't expect Sam Darnold to comprehensively outplay Daniel Jones, making my bet dead before the witching hour.
Well. I let everyone else lose and sit back.Wow the Jags got away with the dumb play call as Miami misses the fg

Shame Arizona couldn't replicate their early play.

Daniel Jones. $40m per year Franchise QB ladies and gents.