NFL 2024 | Let's Football

6 out of the 8 are one-possession games, gotta love it.

Looooove that call from Demeco Ryans, trust your franchise QB to make it a 2-possession game.

Dennis Allen better not apologise for running up the score this time.

New England just needs a first down to destroy everyone’s day

It's very early but it seems that Aaron Jones still has gas in the tank.

Nico Collins with a Julio Jones SB like catch there, wow

How about throwing a jump ball to your 6’4 alien freak instead of a 5’7 career WR3 Kyler

Running it down the middle on 3rd and long at the end of the game near the red zone to give yourself 4th and slightly less long is certainly a choice.

Hugely surprising, that win. Not sure where that O-line performance came from. The D played really well too. No doubt we were lucky to catch the Bengals at a time where they are clearly not at full strength and in rhythm but still, good win. Our offence clearly lacks fire power with Brisset at QB, but I’m just happy we looked disciplined and prepared.

I am ready for the Brock Bowers show, hopefully.

Running it down the middle on 3rd and long at the end of the game near the red zone to give yourself 4th and slightly less long is certainly a choice.
I'm a fairly casual NFL fan but I was absolutely seething with that. :lol:

What the feck were they thinking?

Well, it’s time for my weekly three hours of misery just like every season with Jerry and the Boys ready to crush my NFL soul with the upcoming game.

Well, it’s time for my weekly three hours of misery just like every season with Jerry and the Boys ready to crush my NFL soul with the upcoming game.

Claiming the cowboys were “arguably the best passing attacking int he nfl last season” is a bit of a stretch. Definite example of stats not matching the eye test.

Falcons fans in shambles already. Love to see it ;)

Brady is definitely is no Aikman, Simms, or even Romo doing the color.