NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Also all rookie QBs have looked pretty bad. Maybe that's a bit harsh on Daniels who has been okay.

Okay, that was a quality TD by Nix.

I think it's time to state the obvious now. We have all seen enough surely. The Cowboys are a lock to win the Superbowl. It's over for the rest

Ok getting uneasy here. Feck.

Your blood pressure must be through the roof. Talk about emotional damage. Game was never really in doubt beyond the first Q.

You can relax now dude. 1-0.

I think it's time to state the obvious now. We have all seen enough surely. The Cowboys are a lock to win the Superbowl. It's over for the rest
Nope. We go out in the first round with McCarthy shaking his head wondering what happened.

Tasty start. The entire Lions special team rushers were offsides there. Weird there was no call.

Learn something new every day. I googled why are there so many tight ends that have the number 87 and found out that each position can only be given the following shirt numbers:

Screenshot-20240909-014541.png

How do you not take points. If your 4th and 4th at the 20-30 yd line, kick the damm ball.

Coach will say he played it aggressive ect.. He’s on the road with a raucous crowd. Take the efn points. Absolute madness

Yeah all the good work undone by those penalties. 3 points only after reaching the 1 yard line

As great as Rams were in the second half, stupid penalties cost them the game

The Raiders really punted inside the Chargers half on 4th & 1, 6 points down in the 4th quarter. You probably won't see a more bone-headed decision all season.

Baker 1.1 points away from 158.3.

Godwin looks solid thus far. Two 1000 yard receivers will defo help us to further enhance our running game which was moribund for the last few seasons.

Catching up on the games. Currently watching Dolphins Jaguars.

What a sequence of plays. Fumbled into the end zone by the jags. Turned over. Then very next play 80 yard TD pass to Hill.

And then very next drive, Jags turn it over on downs inside their own 30…

And then the resultant Miami field goal on their next possession is wild and missed :lol:

Couldn’t make this up.