NFL 2024 | Let's Football

The old NFL Game Pass was so good.

DAZN can piss off.
I had no issues with GamePass, but I know a lot did have issues with it.

Knocks spots off DAZN I know that much.

This is the year where it all falls apart for my Cowboys. No running back. O line pretty much done. A great defensive player being used solely as a pass rusher meaning we will be run over. At least the coach will be done

Yeh, nah. We'll be fine. We may not go 12-5 again, but we'll still win the division in my opinion. Think it could be a rough start though and I wouldn't he surprised to see us at maybe 3-3 by the time we reach the bye week (and then it's away at San Fran coming off the bye).

As for the O line, Guyton looks like he's gunna be a heck of a player and Beebe will be an upgrade on Biadasz, though maybe again that will only be evident on the other side of the bye.

We'll be fine on defense too. Added bigger bodies on D line and playing actual linebackers at linebacker. Specifically to stop the run.

See your point on Micah, and I'd like to see him moved around more, but equally he's an incredibly effective pass rusher.

Edit: oh and I think we'll go get a running back if the committee approach isn't working. Depends on the O line in my view. No point paying a RB if the O line can't move bodies.

Shit I need to lock in. I have been so out of the loop with NFL stuff, didn't realise the season start was tonight.

The old NFL Game Pass was so good.

DAZN can piss off.

I'm trying Gamepass on Youtube this year. Heard lots of good things about it last season. It's the same price (at full price, haven't found any deals for it), and it is still DAZN coverage, but without having to use DAZN's apps and infrastructure. Youtube seems more robust at livestreaming to large numbers. DAZN crapped out numerous times for me last season.

Not sure it will help get away from DAZN's repetitive in-game ads placed over the top of the US ads though. I'd definitely rather see Jake from State Farm over Keith fecking Lemon 10 times per game.

Wonder if they’re looking at someone in free agency. Just cleared a load of cap space, and although they need to pay Purdy next year they probably need some help this. They do look all in too.

Would be great if we got in another good pass rusher. Secondary looks good with a lot of young talent but the front still looks a bit iffy to me.
24-19 Chiefs

Kelce 1st TD
20- 13 Ravens

Is there no pick'ems league this time around? Frantically searching :lol:

Hm, liked last years format better. More agency, more to do and no risk to be done by matchday two. Anyways, better than nothing :)

So looking forward to it I’m Not going to be bothered when my 3yr old inevitably wakes me up around 3am, I should catch some of the game

Pearsall is something else. Was in the weight room 48hrs after being shot and now on the pitch :lol:

There's currently a thunderstorm in KC right now.

Regular Season Week 1 New
Game delayed by 20 minutes due to rain. Starting at 01:40 (UK time) now.