NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Anyone ever had any joy with DAZN customer services? Was on chat for an hour waiting for somebody yesterday

I spoke to someone on Sunday, but its just copy and pasted responses from a script, and I've been told to wait 3 days for an actual resolution.

I didn't realise my subscription was on auto-renew, so they stung me for £160 in one go, seems like loads of people got caught out, not knowing it was the default setting from when they ported everything over from the original Game Pass.

I wasn't even sure I would resubscribe with DAZN. I was maybe going to go with the YouTube gamepass instead, which is still DAZNs broadcasts, but from those who used it in the 2nd half of last season, they say it works better than the DAZN app/website. But now I might be forced to stay with DAZN, if they won't cough up a refund.

Just watched the Chiefs hard knocks training camp from 2007. Hilarious stuff. You could tell they were going to be absolutely shit that season just from the first 20mins.

I want to watch another series, don't care if it's a new or old one. I heard the Jets 2010 one is pretty good.

Any recommendations?

Cowboys 2002 if only to watch Chad Hutchinson play guitar while Richmond Flowers sang Black by Pearl Jam.

DK copying Myles Garrett/Aaron Donald. There were also punches between Tre Brown and Jake Bobo before this. Everything is fine.

Nabers knows better than to slap a lion.

Another legend of the game gone.

Another legend of the game gone.

Whilst reading that I thought it was Carson Wentz and I was just about to type a rant about him leaving the Chiefs in the lerch for a backup QB.

Can't wait to watch Milton throw absolute piss missiles in the general vicinity of people tonight :drool:

Preseason Week 1 New
Shame on me for being excited for a preseason game.

That 1st quarter in the Pats Panthers game was as bad a quarter of preseason football as you'll ever see.

Shame on me for being excited for a preseason game.

That 1st quarter in the Pats Panthers game was as bad a quarter of preseason football as you'll ever see.
Pats Panthers being a bad game. Who'd have ever thought that!?

Juju cut by Patriots - very good chance he's done

Juju cut by Patriots - very good chance he's done
I'd take him back on a cheap deal to replace our dog shit receivers Skyy Moore & Kadarius Toney.

I'd take him back on a cheap deal to replace our dog shit receivers Skyy Moore & Kadarius Toney.
He would be as useful as both at this stage

Maybe I'm biased cos I've seen him play so much at SC, but I think Caleb Williams can be a generational talent. He's the most Mahomes-like QB out there (obviously not as good). The only thing that might hold him back from having the type of season that Stroud had last year is Shane Waldron's play calling.

Who was the person in here who called Williams the best dual threat QB to ever come out of college?

While he doesn't have blazing speed, he's a very effective runner (like Mahomes). Can extend and create plays using his legs.

There's a situation in our game when on kick off the ball bounced in our end zone then, it bounces back onto the one yard 'line'. Mecole Hardman our returner touches the ball on the way back to downing it and he then takes a knee in the end zone and it's ruled a safety. These fecking rules man. Apparently the ball isn't dead when it lands in the end zone. It needs to be downed for the touchback.

Last edited:
There's a situation in our game when on kick off the ball bounced in our end zone then, it bounces back onto the one yard 'line'. Mecole Hardman our returner touches the ball on the way back to downing it and he then takes a knee in the end zone and it's ruled a safety. These fecking rules man.
Punt or kickoff?

The guy is missing the point that he didn't catch it in the end zone. It would be out of bounds if the ball hits the deck initially in the end zone. But under the new rules the ball is always live in the end zone so needs to be fielded.

In this scenario the players just forgot the ball was live then did the stupid thing. Under the old rules the ball wouldn't have been live so they wouldn't have had the option to do it.

Also:

feck knows. I can't be arsed to work it out.

Also Hollywood Brown got injured (sternoclavicular joint dislocation) on the first play :lol:. Out for at least a month.