NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Did not expect that..

I thought it would've been Lamar or McCaffrey with Pat 3rd. As good as he is didn't expect him to be top 3

Early with it for this season, but I'm bored.

NFC North: Packers
NFC East: Eagles
NFC South: Falcons
NFC West: Niners

AFC North: Bengals
AFC East: Dolphins
AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Chiefs

Wildcards NFC: Cowboys, Lions, Rams
Wildcards AFC: Bills, Ravens, Jets

NFC Championship Game: Packers over Cowboys
AFC Championship Game: Chiefs over Bengals
Super Bowl: Chiefs over Packers

MVP: Joe Burrow
OPOY: Justin Jefferson
DPOY: Maxx Crosby
OROY: Marvin Harrison Jr.
DROY: Dallas Turner
COTY: Matt LaFleur
CPOTY: Aaron Rodgers

Early with it for this season, but I'm bored.

NFC North: Packers
NFC South: Falcons

AFC East: Dolphins

Wildcards NFC: Cowboys, Lions, Rams
Wildcards AFC: Bills, Ravens, Jets

NFC Championship Game: Packers over Cowboys
AFC Championship Game: Chiefs over Bengals
Super Bowl: Chiefs over Packers

OPOY: Justin Jefferson
OROY: Marvin Harrison Jr.
COTY: Matt LaFleur
CPOTY: Aaron Rodgers
No way in hell will the Falcons win the South.

NFC North: Lions
NFC East: Cowboys
NFC South: Bucs
NFC West: 49ers

AFC East: Bills

Wildcards NFC: Packers, Eagles, Rams
Wildcards AFC: Ravens, Chargers, Browns

NFC Championship Game: Lions over 49ers
AFC Championship Game: Chiefs over Texans
Super Bowl: Chiefs over Lions

MVP: Patrick Mahomes II
OPOY: Ceedee Lamb
DPOY: Micah Parsons
OROY: Brock Bowers
COTY: Jim Harbaugh
CPOTY: Russell Wilson (let's ride)

Last edited:
No way in hell will the Falcons win the South.
Were just two games back from the division champs last season while they were being led by Arthur Smith and one of the worst QBs in the league, and now have Cousins combined with plenty of star playmakers on offensive who get to operate under a Sean McVay coaching tree OC.

Meanwhile Baker lost Dave Canales to a division rival. Yet there's "no way in hell" they win the division?

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC West: 49ers

Wildcards NFC: Packers, Eagles, Rams
Wildcards AFC: Ravens, Chargers, Browns

NFC Championship Game: Lions over 49ers
AFC Championship Game: Chiefs over Texans
Super Bowl: Chiefs over Lions

MVP: Patrick Mahomes II
OPOY: Ceedee Lamb
DPOY: Micah Parsons
OROY: Brock Bowers
CPOTY: Russell Wilson (let's ride)
Don't think Russ will be eligible for the award, there was some clarification about it earlier this summer:

“The spirit of the AP Comeback Player of the Year Award is to honor a player who has demonstrated resilience in the face of adversity by overcoming illness, physical injury, or other circumstances that led him to miss playing time the previous season,” AP senior NFL writer Rob Maaddi, who oversees All-Pro and NFL awards voting, said via Pro Football Talk on Tuesday.

Think we gotta be looking at a player who was (seriously) injured last season or missed significant time whilst (in)voluntarily stepping away from football, stuff like that. A true "bounce back year" after some average performances doesn't make the cut anymore it seems.

Were just two games back from the division champs last season while they were being led by Arthur Smith and one of the worst QBs in the league, and now have Cousins combined with plenty of star playmakers on offensive who get to operate under a Sean McVay coaching tree OC.

Meanwhile Baker lost Dave Canales to a division rival. Yet there's "no way in hell" they win the division?
Nope, it's Atlanta.

Division is wide open, imo. If Cousins goes off (and no injury) the Falcons can... erm... rise up.
Yeah, there is some parity in the South with Carolina bringing up the rear but should be more competitive than last year.

The zeitgeist in Flowery Branch is one of failure & overestimating by both fans & team. It's endemic to the franchise.

AFC East: Jets

Wildcards NFC: Cowboys, Packers, Cardinals
Wildcards AFC: Chargers, Ravens, Dolphins

NFC Championship Game: Packers over Eagles
AFC Championship Game: Bengals over Texans
Super Bowl: Bengals over Packers

OPOY: Jamar Chase
DPOY: Sauce Gardner
OROY: Drake Maye

Imagine how many toastie makers he could buy his wife with that money.

Just watched the Chiefs hard knocks training camp from 2007. Hilarious stuff. You could tell they were going to be absolutely shit that season just from the first 20mins.

I want to watch another series, don't care if it's a new or old one. I heard the Jets 2010 one is pretty good.

Any recommendations?

Texans 2015 if you haven't watched that one yet. I also liked the Cardinals All or Nothing season, think it was the very first one they did.

Texans 2015 if you haven't watched that one yet. I also liked the Cardinals All or Nothing season, think it was the very first one they did.
Cheers, will check it out.

Yeah I watched the Cardinals All or Nothing. Really got me liking and respecting Bruce Arians. I feel like I've had the opposite reaction to Brian Daboll in the last Hard Knocks. He comes across as a fecking moron.

AFC North: Ravens

Wildcards NFC: Cowboys, Packers, Rams
Wildcards AFC: Colts, Bengals, Dolphins

NFC Championship Game: Niners over Lions
AFC Championship Game: Ravens over Bills
Super Bowl: Niners over Ravens

MVP: Christian McCaffrey
OPOY: Tyreek Hill
OROY: Marvin Harrison Jr
DROY: Laiatu Latu
COTY: Mike McDaniels

I see a dropoff for Dallas this season but hope I'm wrong in that prediction. I think anything beyond 9 wins is above expectation for me.

We're worse than last season and our schedule is harder (on paper). So yeh I'd say you're about right. Still think we'll come out on top in our division though.

Aiyuk rumoured to be traded to the Steelers!

There were some rumours that only the Browns and the Pats were willing to meet the Niners demands, so he had them to choose between. Then a Steelers ITK tweeted it was a tactic to get the them to up their offer. Player + picks. Everyone expecting a WR swap but OL or even DE or TE could be desirable.

Just want to get the Aiyuk situation sorted, fix Trent Williams' contract and get away from the drama.

Unless Aiyuk has indicated that he'll sit out the season, the 49ers should just keep him on for his last year. They're a win now team and they soon won't have the luxury of having a starting QB taking up miniscule cap space.

He's been given permission to hold negotiations with other teams now as well. Looks less likely by the day that he's a Niner when the season starts.

There were some rumours that only the Browns and the Pats were willing to meet the Niners demands, so he had them to choose between. Then a Steelers ITK tweeted it was a tactic to get the them to up their offer. Player + picks. Everyone expecting a WR swap but OL or even DE or TE could be desirable.

Just want to get the Aiyuk situation sorted, fix Trent Williams' contract and get away from the drama.
I don't know why they don't pay him. He's their best receiver.

Rumours are he wants over $30m and the Niners don't want to pay that with the other extensions they have imminent.
Will be fun watching Purdy throw to the likes of Jennings, Pearsall and Cowing when Deebo inevitably gets injured. Kittle might get 200 targets then.

$30m is perfectly in line with market value, and what someone like ARSB got this offseason. Aiyuk is a top-10 receiver in the league.

Will be fun watching Purdy throw to the likes of Jennings, Pearsall and Cowing when Deebo inevitably gets injured. Kittle might get 200 targets then.

$30m is perfectly in line with market value, and what someone like ARSB got this offseason. Aiyuk is a top-10 receiver in the league.
They can't afford market value. And while receivers are extremely important in today's game, they are easier to find than elite pass rushers or tackles, for example.

I think they're better off dumping Deebo, he's much more of a luxury piece.

Bigger cap hit this year and the trade compensation won’t be as good.

I think they’re gambling; they’ll let him speak to two teams he doesn’t want to go to and then see if he decides to extend or stay on the 5th year option.

They can't afford market value. And while receivers are extremely important in today's game, they are easier to find than elite pass rushers or tackles, for example.
Then they should let him go find a new team imo.

Anyone ever had any joy with DAZN customer services? Was on chat for an hour waiting for somebody yesterday

Anyone ever had any joy with DAZN customer services? Was on chat for an hour waiting for somebody yesterday
I haven't, but I have some friends who successfully contacted them last year to cancel their subscriptions so it's definitely not impossible.

I did see though that they substracted €60 something from my MasterCard for the 2024 season, but for the full Season Pas. I thought they were raising their price to €180 or thereabouts as from this year for everyone (I had the Light package before DAZN took over), but doesn't seem to be the case. Nice of them if that's actually true :lol:

I haven't, but I have some friends who successfully contacted them last year to cancel their subscriptions so it's definitely not impossible.

I did see though that they substracted €60 something from my MasterCard for the 2024 season, but for the full Season Pas. I thought they were raising their price to €180 or thereabouts as from this year for everyone (I had the Light package before DAZN took over), but doesn't seem to be the case. Nice of them if that's actually true :lol:
Did they get refunds? I want DAZN but when I'm ready to pay for it. Forgot about the rolling sub

Did they get refunds? I want DAZN but when I'm ready to pay for it. Forgot about the rolling sub
They cancelled within the cancellation period before the money was subtracted, I believe. Not sure if you can get refunds on the auto renewal.