Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just apathy at this point, I honestly didn't know it was possible to feel like this towards my own team. Another 200m spent, another awful start to the season and it doesn't feel like INEOS are even batting an eyelid.

Onana's facial reaction on the manager telling them to play smart :lol: Bet EtH didn;t even tell them

We should be thankful for the new format as in your typical 4-team groups we would probably struggle to advance.

United just never look like wanting to chase a winner under ETH. We lack urgency and fight to push in - that is totally a management issue and he really is a negative manager. He can feck off because it’s just not United and never will be. Fans need to get on his case at games, training complex etc because we are heading south fast with this prick

Feels like we are in purgatory as we may not be quite bad enough for manager to get sacked in that time either.

We have one win in our last 7, which was a 2-1 home win against Brentford. This is 100% enough for any supposed top club to sack a manager. Especially a manager coming off the back of an outrageously poor season. But, it seems the bar is so low with INEOS that he'll need to lose 5 on the bounce to get sacked.

They can't afford or just really don't want to spend the money to sack him, nothing else stacks up.

I just don't care any more. No one else does, no one wants change, everyone is happy with this because they think something positive will happen on the other side. We have accepted mediaocracy and excuses as our new default.

There’s got to be a clause that Ten Hag is trying to activate and INEOS are refusing to honour?!
Everyone is on a different page regarding anything resembling coherent football.
Big fekkin Sam would have us playing more enjoyable football

We have one win in our last 7, which was a 2-1 home win against Brentford. This is 100% enough for any supposed top club to sack a manager. Especially a manager coming off the back of an outrageously poor season. But, it seems the bar is so low with INEOS that he'll need to lose 5 on the bounce to get sacked.

Standards haven't been this low at Utd for decades.

ETH is content to just draw each game because that is now deemed acceptable at Utd. It's so cowardly.

Pound for pound the most underperforming football manager in the world at the moment. Crazy that there's no talk of the sack being imminent, but I'm numb to it now. All we can do is shrug our shoulders.

My only enjoyment of watching us has been the development of the young players, but he’s now frozen out Amad yet again and ran Mainoo into the ground bad enough with his tactics that he’s injured as well. Hojlund almost never gets any chances created for him. So that leaves Garnacho and if it’s a bad Garnacho game then you might as well tune out.
I can see all of the good young players leaving for teams where they can actually win something, if ETH hangs around much longer.

Well it clearly merits being sacked. INEOS not sacking him is a separate issue.
It merited being sacked a few years ago.

Now? With how far our standards have fallen? This form is acceptable. Winning 7 out of 22 is brilliant nowadays. The board won't be worried until it's maybe 2 or 3 wins out of 22.

He would get sacked at 80% of the PL clubs easily, nevermind in his third season after spending 600m. we are a rotten club
I don't think he'd be at any PL club still, every other team has higher expectations than us. Meanwhile our fans were sitting here in the summer, talking about hoping Ten Hag stays and mortified Pochettino got the sack, look at Chelsea now. When it comes to managers, Fergie has totally warped everyone's perspective.

Yup, the last three permanent managers have had such an easy ride and the standards lowered with each one.

Honestly if I was Mourinho or Ole I'd be watching ETH very enviously.

Both of them were rightly sacked but when you look at it they were both really really bad for about 3 or 4 months and then got sacked. ETH has had us playing dreadful embarrassing football where we barely win a match for over 18 months and he's still here.

I bet they wish they'd had INEOS as owners.

Pound for pound the most underperforming football manager in the world at the moment. Crazy that there's no talk of the sack being imminent, but I'm numb to it now. All we can do is shrug our shoulders.

Yup, there's no real anger anywhere just disillusionment.

It’s enough to get sacked at Spurs but he’ll still be here even if we lose to West Ham. The bar seems to be set very low and it may take even worse results of couple of humiliations/theashings.

This is nothing but a waste of everyone’s time, the idea ETH is building a young team or a sustainable way of playing is an insult to our intelligence. This is a desperate manger just managing game to game and for some reason INEOS are on board with it or just hoping to scrape through the season.

We are 12th in the Premier League and 21st in Europa. This is his third season having been backed every window. Murderers get less.

United just never look like wanting to chase a winner under ETH. We lack urgency and fight to push in - that is totally a management issue and he really is a negative manager. He can feck off because it’s just not United and never will be. Fans need to get on his case at games, training complex etc because we are heading south fast with this prick
That’s because we are not chasing a winner. We’ve accepted mediocrity and are content with it. Draw at Fenerbahce is a good result by ten Hag’s standards (which are going to drop even further in the upcoming seasons).

"Who is an obvious improvement that's available?"
God yeh I hate this response people always give. It's so bad at the moment you just get rid of him and then figure it out after. He needs to be sacked, and then either get a new manager now or in the summer, if it's the latter then just give it to the assistant or a coach until the end of the season. Literally like every other club in the world do. Why do we have to keep hold of the worst manager in the league just because x isn't available yet