Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's fecking scary I don't know how this gets better. Our G/A for the last couple of seasons was hovering around 0, this year it's currently -2 and the EL it's 0.

Absolutely woeful. I'm close to being out to be honest. Couldn't really give a shit about the team. They clearly dont

Rubbish team. Rubbish manager

Our midfield is so atrocious, we're so far behind

Zirkzee signing baffling, I mean Memphis had more than this guy and didn't make it here. baffling

4 wins in 13 games (including a league two team), 1 in the last 7 games.
Be patient guys, there is clear progress.

Wtf was that starting line up? Wtf was that tactic? Where tf is intensity?

Oh but it’s OK since we won 2 trophies in the last 2 seasons or something. Feck this guy, we’re gonna have another shit season.

He's just a total coward and goes into his shell the moment we score a goal. We've seen it time and time again - knicking 1-0s against these types of teams isn't the right way to go about it.

I’d have taken a point pre-game but that’s because of where our standards lie now. It’s thoroughly depressing and while the rubbish is sometimes punctuated with something palatable, like Saturday, this facade has gone on too long.

Amad will refuse to renew his contract, will go to a smaller team and be back to the top within 5 years. Only God knows where we will be as a club by then but his departure will be on the board letting this fraud of a man overstay.

So 14.6% wants him to stay still? Does that mean that 14.6% of the members here are scousers or supporting other teams? Surely even Would want a bit better United at least... I mean to give them some competition. At this moment it looks like not only that we're a defenseless baby, but one with the hands tight to the back and blindfolded. FFS Fenerbahce! Fenerbahce! What is going on??!!

fecking absolutely fine once we had players playing in their actual positions but no this prick decided he’d play a fullback at 10 like he’s fecking Da Vinci instead of being a complete twat.

Think I'm done after tonight. Just going to check in on scores and wait for him to be sacked. Every time I watch I just get mad, and I don't want to have to actively cheer for a loss.

Unfortunately he's going nowhere. There's honestly no point thinking about it.

It's so bad watching us these days that I think anybody could be forgiven for doing other things with their time if it's getting to them so much. I've lost count of the amount of time I've been walking out of the ground or watching on TV like tonight, thinking I would have been better off spending my time with my kids instead.

I hate what we've become under him. Awful to watch, and not even getting results.

I don't understand the people running the club anymore. How can you write off a season in October like that.

On one level, a 1-1 away draw to Fenerbahce is no disgrace. But in the greater scheme of things this was a disgraceful day at the office by the manager, gave us no chance to win other than relying on pure luck.

Actually starting to think those Ajax players were so well coached as youth players that he told them what to do and they ignored it and managed themselves. Guy is a joke. Should be managing a Tesco.

On one level, a 1-1 away draw to Fenerbahce is no disgrace. But in the greater scheme of things this was a disgraceful day at the office by the manager, gave us no chance to win other than relying on pure luck.

It’s a disgrace when you look at their team sheet and the fact their managed by a washed up Jose who’s failed at every club on the last 10 years.

Actually starting to think those Ajax players were so well coached as youth players that he told them what to do and they ignored it and managed themselves. Guy is a joke. Should be managing a Tesco.
Should be stacking shelves at tesco, if he could even manage that.

At this point I'd probably be more understanding to find out they're keeping him for financial reasons because I just can't get my head around them thinking he's going to turn things around on the pitch when all evidence points to the contrary. He's survived so many, what felt like, watershed moments that I just don't know what it's going to take for them to make the change, probably the dressing room turning on him.

Rubbish team. Rubbish manager

Our midfield is so atrocious, we're so far behind

Zirkzee signing baffling, I mean Memphis had more than this guy and didn't make it here. baffling
It's insane. Fenerbaches midfield outplayed us tonight. And they're all Ten Hag's rejects, and we've spent something in the region of 200m on midfielders since. Don't see anything in that team that was out there that shouted quality of any kind.

Bad how he was forced into subs that got us control of the game. We were fortunate to be 1-0 up, they were of course going to score within minutes of the restart.

We played the first half like we're playing Pep's Bayern with Robben in the side.

How can we be continually this bad after well over a billion spent, third season in with ETH and Eriksen is our only performing player.

1 win, 4 draws and 4 defeats in 9 games in Europe since the beginning of last season. With Bayen the only really big club we've played.

1 win in 7 is a disgrace no matter how you look at it.
This results can happen in isolation. When do we expect to win a game now ? Even beating Brentford at home seem something like an exploit.
Manager and players are among of the best payed in the world. Why shouldn’t be expectations ?