Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sheriff SUV's have been removed out of garages, as well as tanks apparently.

They are cpming for the glitched vehicles

I've only glitched a Buzzard at least. I have 1mill in the bank, so I'll just have to buy one. Almost at rank 42 for it too. Also means the SWAT van is probably a non-runner. Will do up a FBI style jeep instead.

I was possibly gonna try for the police suv but I think I will just nab me a Merryweather jeep instead.
Feck the buzzard I couldnt arsed trying to get it in the front door and ensuring it.

Suppose our SWAT hunting isn't required anymore now.

Good thing I bought my Adder and not duped it! To be fair they should have done this sooner so I'm not too gutted.

This is doing my head in now. 3 times I've had to quit the game entirely and reboot from the PS3 GUI page because of sound issues. The first one was the sound of a machine gun going off constantly. Started during a Survival and continued even afterwards. It was still going in my apartment. Then I had a car horn that wouldn't stop and finally last night the sound was just like a CD skipping even though the picture was perfect.

Also, did you notice my plates? WOW1

Hey Decs,

You will need to visit the following site and register http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/redcafe

Add your self to the crew and Big Red will approve it. There might also be other admins who can do that for ya if hes not about.

Cheers for that man, i registered with the social club thing last night so I'll do the above later on.

no laughing at my shitness now :)

I'm on PS3 btw

Cheers for that man, i registered with the social club thing last night so I'll do the above later on.

no laughing at my shitness now :)

I'm on PS3 btw

Sweet. If you want someone to do the earlier easier missions with you to get some practice let me know. I'm almost always on after 11pm though I do have I'm a Celebrity to watch these two weeks so it'll be a bit later.

The crew is great though, you get to do high level missions with good players straight away and learn a lot from them. Try not to kill Arruda though, he doesn't like it.

Kill KK at every opportunity you get.

Sweet. If you want someone to do the earlier easier missions with you to get some practice let me know. I'm almost always on after 11pm though I do have I'm a Celebrity to watch these two weeks so it'll be a bit later.

The crew is great though, you get to do high level missions with good players straight away and learn a lot from them. Try not to kill Arruda though, he doesn't like it.

Kill KK at every opportunity you get.

Dont be giving the man poor advice Irwhine, its not cool ya know!!!!!!!!!! Plus il bomb the shit out of you if you do :) nah I wont really as I dont like blowin up cars belonging to caftards!
If im on tonight feel free to invite me to any sort of mission with you. Also add me on PSN Thekk is my username.

You can feck off aswel Issy hahahahahahahahahaha I love how anytime I see you the first thing you do is smash the shite out of my car.

There's some massive cock sockets online though isn't there. I went on last night and decided to leave the apartment on foot. I was only a minute from it when I could see two players come towards me on the map. One must have got out of the car and the other drove straight at me. They did it again as soon as I died but this time I dodged the car but the first guy shot me.

I got my revenge though killing both of them a good few times after that as they tried the same shit time after time.

Also I got my first bounty last night with my sniper rifle. It's my best weapon but I'd love the top scope as the range on the current one is pretty limited.

Holy feck the dune buggy is in the game now???

Yeah, costs 20k I think. Worth it to escape over the hills/off road. Buying one tonight.

Do the girls have long hair yet? That's what I want, maybe a nice summer dress.

What the feck is happening to me?!

Ando, you've seen my garage, right?

The left hand side is going to stay the same. If they are removing glitched Vehicles I'll just have that Mercenary SUV on the right, and an echo in the garage. :(

Police SUV's and tanks have been removed from garages

And heres me thinking you had a hard on for me :(

Damn, I was close to having the money for a tank as well!! And ended up wasting it elsewhere grrrr. I might just glitch some money. How about riot vans?

Sold my Merryweather Jeep as I had the Sheriff SUV, so that's annoying. Need to find the normal version now and modify it.