Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bed great if you could deploy your parachute whilst still on your bike. Then again how the feck would you control your landing.

Whoever flies the plane then really needs to make sure it's as smooth a ride as possible. No seriously climbing and turning needs to be smooth aswel to keep us all in for as long as possible. Then again someone trying barrel rolls would cause utter carnage which might be quite enjoyable :)

Yep the flight needs to be smooth! I was in the back of the plane in my Bifta and when it fell out of the lane it floated down quite nicely and landed on all 4 wheels allowing e to drive off! So think the bikes would be the same.

Not sure how it would work if you were in the back on foot - not sure if you would be able to stay inside.

Guess there's only one way to find out!!!

Will be on after the match.

Levo - do you want to invite people to your session when you're back online?

Good old laugh there. Unfortunately my HDD kept fecking up, and making gta restart 4 times during a survival game with Tomalonge. Piece of shit!

I want to start from the start and do all the online missions. Looking at the map I've actually done very few of the low level ones.

Good old laugh there. Unfortunately my HDD kept fecking up, and making gta restart 4 times during a survival game with Tomalonge. Piece of shit!
Hella fun mate.

a9yqa2ah.jpg

I found a not bad view after you left and I had upgraded my carbine.

Wait, is that a car in the ocean? Feck, should've checked that out. Completely missed it, it's not mine. :lol:

6epudybu.jpg

There's the first one I took.

qy6uzeqy.jpg

And there's where I parked, badass style. Not even disabled motherfeckers.

We tried two cars in the titan last night. Didn't really work for long.

However, there was one attempt with just the one car with me in and swoosh (I think) driving the plane, and we made it very far across the map and it got to the point where I didn't need to continually reverse anymore as the car was level... I then fecked things up by driving towards the cargo door thing and it wouldn't open, but ended up exploding, killing me and swoosh in the process.

Does that cargo bay have a use in a mission or something? I've never had to even fly a Titan (I have though) in a mission before. It just seems a bit... sporadic.

There might be something at a later date possibly relating to heists. Will be very interesting to see what they do with them. Did R* give any indication of when people could expect to see the heists added to online?

They had better be, theres some great missions already but the majority can be easily completed by one player.
You want big crew missions. Maybe 6-8 people with a bit of serious planning involved.

I wonder if you will be made to make an investment in the heist, for things such as weapons, materials etc.

We tried two cars in the titan last night. Didn't really work for long.

However, there was one attempt with just the one car with me in and swoosh (I think) driving the plane, and we made it very far across the map and it got to the point where I didn't need to continually reverse anymore as the car was level... I then fecked things up by driving towards the cargo door thing and it wouldn't open, but ended up exploding, killing me and swoosh in the process.

I didn't really plan really well for the one where I landed on a regular road with trees all over. I think we managed about 0.02 miles.

4-12 people would be perfect. Imagine the tyranny!

14-18 split, two teams causing utter fecking carnage trying to steal lets say 1mil from a heavily protected armoured motorcade!!!!!!!
The payout will most likely be shit but if they took each players winning from the loot then you should see decent return for everyone.

IIRC the payout's are split between the crew, decided by the upper hierarchy. Hopefully the payout is split between just the one's who participate rather then the entire crew.

Tell me this....whats the story with the give cash option? Is it only available at certain times or what? Ive tried to give people money before but it never seems to work for me and Damien gave me 900 last night so I am wondering is it something that needs to be unlocked or something?

It was cut off when the servers were all over the place. I've not seen the option recently but I used to be able to give people in the last job an amount, useful for when claiming crew bounties.

It was cut off when the servers were all over the place. I've not seen the option recently but I used to be able to give people in the last job an amount, useful for when claiming crew bounties.
I was wondering that. Tried to give some money but it was greyed out.

Can you still "share cash from last job"?

Apparently not, Big-Red ditched my Entity a river and couldn't send cash. We did a job together but it still wouldn't let him share anything after either.

So lets say I claim a bounty off you I can then share it with whom?

I used to claim the bounty and then share half of it with whoever I'd killed. As it classes it as a job so just selected share cash from last job and it would let me send money to the person I'd just iced.

Apparently not, Big-Red ditched my Entity a river and couldn't send cash. We did a job together but it still wouldn't let him share anything after either.

:lol:
Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen/done in GTA. Saw it coming a mile away, then just kept skipping over the water.

I used to claim the bounty and then share half of it with whoever I'd killed. As it classes it as a job so just selected share cash from last job and it would let me send money to the person I'd just iced.
Ah touche now I understand how it works. Cheers Levo I just couldnt get my head around the whole thing. In future if I claim any from Caftards I will share the wealth.

Ah touche now I understand how it works. Cheers Levo I just couldnt get my head around the whole thing. In future if I claim any from Caftards I will share the wealth.

Don't think it's possible at the moment. I'm playing with Padg at the moment so will see if it lets me share cash with him afterwards.

Yeah, that's what I did with the stuff from the crate. I'd have been pissed off if KK and Issy beat me to the crate after me driving that distance (they were in the air) and didn't share the money, but I got the stuff and shared it with them.

Have been gone for almost a week so I was dying to play some today. Had to be one of Levo's worst sessions yet. He invited me to a few missions which he had to do all on his own because I died really early in the mission or was miles away from the action. The first mission I got twice as much money as him even and I really didn't do a single thing. I got one of the decent missions and invited him, watched him do everything while I tried to catch up, then for some reason I killed him.

Sorry Levo.

Have been gone for almost a week so I was dying to play some today. Had to be one of Levo's worst sessions yet. He invited me to a few missions which he had to do all on his own because I died really early in the mission or was miles away from the action. The first mission I got twice as much money as him even and I really didn't do a single thing. I got one of the decent missions and invited him, watched him do everything while I tried to catch up, then for some reason I killed him.

Sorry Levo.

:lol:

Yeah, I sniped TDon by accident last night while we were having our big battle with those 3-4 other guys. I say the message come up to say someone had iced Arruda and then I say someone walking from that direction. I pulled the trigger straight away before I figured it was Don.