Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I find myself getting really pissed off at glitches not working for me no matter how much I feel I've perfected the whole routine.

The Buzzard glitch for example, I have it in the perfect position, the garage door stays open but once I enter the buzzard my character just jumps back out?

The LSC money glitch is failing on all vehicles from $1500-1500000. Literally got the full routine perfect and all buttons pressed instantly but I either respawn in a completely different world in my car with no money or I respawn in the shit car in LSC with the option to sell but no money.

I know I shouldn't glitch but everyone else has.

Oh, I feel so sorry for you! :lol:

And no, not everyone has glitched. I glitched about half a million from VD and felt bad about it. Since then I haven't cheated a dime.

Oh, I feel so sorry for you! :lol:

And no, not everyone has glitched. I glitched about half a million from VD and felt bad about it. Since then I haven't cheated a dime.
That doesn't prove anything. :lol:

"Not everybody glitches, well, I did once but I felt bad about it so that's ok"

Got a few new members for the Ycube, should be rocking at the weekend, fingers crossed.

That doesn't prove anything. :lol:

"Not everybody glitches, well, I did once but I felt bad about it so that's ok"

Got a few new members for the Ycube, should be rocking at the weekend, fingers crossed.
Well, if I only glitched once then I guess it's statistically very likely that there are other players there who enjoy playing the game in the same way that I do and that didn't glitch at all. The glitch I used was patched in the first or second week of the game, and it took me a while before even realizing it was a glitch.

I quickly stopped seeing a purpose to it as well anyway. I find there is absolutely no meaningful advantage that glitchers have over non-glitchers, I don't find my racing, deathmatch, or missioning experiences in the least way harmed by the presence of them as those modes work ok. If it was a sort of glitch-to-win game than I would be pissed off and probably either glitch as well or switch to another game. The only think it may affect is free-roaming but that is very situational and on my experience rare. I prefer slowly accruing money to buy a few cars, platinum the game and then move on. I think having to make a choice between buying an Entity/Adder, Buzzard or Tank is one of the few things to keep the game interesting. So whilst I don't like glitching, I'm not in the slightest bothered that other players do it, if that's the way they get more fun of the game than they should of course do it, it's a broken game in terms of economy anyway.

If anything it's a massive shot in the foot by rockstar that was apparently planning to make this a strong online stand alone game, but that will never be taken too seriously. After most players have already bought or stolen all they want they'll just move to another game as soon as the next half-decent title shows up. And those money cards, I doubt they'll sell a tenth of what they would if the game worked properly. Endgame in terms of luxury items has already passed for a huge fraction of the players.

I find myself getting really pissed off at glitches not working for me no matter how much I feel I've perfected the whole routine.

The Buzzard glitch for example, I have it in the perfect position, the garage door stays open but once I enter the buzzard my character just jumps back out?

The LSC money glitch is failing on all vehicles from $1500-1500000. Literally got the full routine perfect and all buttons pressed instantly but I either respawn in a completely different world in my car with no money or I respawn in the shit car in LSC with the option to sell but no money.

I was playing legit until my character went from level 56 to 1 for no apparent reason. This evening I just said feck it and tried to glitch. Took me easily two hours to get it to work just once. Then another two hours before it actually worked consistently. Wrecked my head but now I can mod the shit out of some stuff.

Like you say there's plenty doing it so why not your not getting anything up on anyone by doing it.
I get my kicks out of the races and missions freeroam is just an interesting little bonus.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Had the same problem, knocking the door off did the trick for me.

Sweet, going gym soon. Hopefully get back have some lunch and it'll be ready.

With the buzzard glitch, I think I got it working my knocking a car into it to position it right in the corner.

Those vehicles are a nightmare to get into the garage. I couldnt get a chopper into my old apartment. Although I dont know if I am arsed with getting one into my new apartment. Ive got a shit load of fancy cars and I can just drive to Vespucci or the airport when in need of a chopper.

Looking forward to this beach bum pack later. I notioced ya cant seem to buy one of two of the suits that you can during the story mode. Massive shame I had a nice orange tweed one that I wanted to use again for my Elton John Look. I reckon Il just go back to the Nicholas Cage ghost rider vibe thats served me so well.

It's out now.

Got white shorts and flip flops on (can't see in this pic, might take a photo of TV later).

Here's me and my Bifta (chains, shorts, flip flops etc in the Bum pack are free)

0_0.jpg

I'll take another photo when it gets light. I've got no money so done no upgrades on it or customised it yet apart from putting my plate on.

I was playing legit until my character went from level 56 to 1 for no apparent reason. This evening I just said feck it and tried to glitch. Took me easily two hours to get it to work just once. Then another two hours before it actually worked consistently. Wrecked my head but now I can mod the shit out of some stuff.

Like you say there's plenty doing it so why not your not getting anything up on anyone by doing it.
I get my kicks out of the races and missions freeroam is just an interesting little bonus.

Have you tried contacting their support? With all the issues they're having it's unlikely they'll provide you with a solution but could be worth a try. If you still have your money, vehicles and weapons access than something is saved, not every info was lost. The only real setback was all the xp you lost and how fecking longer will take it for you to unlock the weapons you hadn't unlocked already.

When you played for the first time after losing it were you prompted to create another character (in the swap character menu) or the game jumped straight into the introductory cutscene with your character at lvl 1?

I thought you were playing an alternate character when I saw you with lvl 2 and was pretty pissed off when you shot me (also wondered how you had a rifle during tutorial), but knowing of your woes it's easy to forgive your rage.

Have you tried contacting their support? With all the issues they're having it's unlikely they'll provide you with a solution but could be worth a try. If you still have your money, vehicles and weapons access than something is saved, not every info was lost. The only real setback was all the xp you lost and how fecking longer will take it for you to unlock the weapons you hadn't unlocked already.

When you played for the first time after losing it were you prompted to create another character (in the swap character menu) or the game jumped straight into the introductory cutscene with your character at lvl 1?

I thought you were playing an alternate character when I saw you with lvl 2 and was pretty pissed off when you shot me (also wondered how you had a rifle during tutorial), but knowing of your woes it's easy to forgive your rage.

When I first logged on it was askign me to change my character I declined.
I then came back a while later and the character had changed and it threw me straight into level 1 cutscene.
It recognises what ive done to date online but still has me down as level 16 or whatever.
Its bizarre but to be honest I couldnt be bothered getting in touch with them again over it. #
Ive glitched my ass off and bought what I wanted and il continue to play as I am.

My garage is not too shabby now. Would love a SWAT van for heists, thats about it. Got an Entity recently and it is sweet. Bravado Gauntlet too, and a Buzzard with thanks to Tomalonge. Since garage is sorted I'm going stat building, Tomalonge maxed his so I'll try match him!

My garage is not too shabby now. Would love a SWAT van for heists, thats about it. Got an Entity recently and it is sweet. Bravado Gauntlet too, and a Buzzard with thanks to Tomalonge. Since garage is sorted I'm going stat building, Tomalonge maxed his so I'll try match him!

Tought about getting the swat van myself for missions but couldnt be bothered. I think I will just mod an SUV and see where it takes me.

Does anyone know are the Merryweather jeeps worth keeping? I love the look of them but im just not sure if they are worth the space in my garage.

Lung capacity levelling sucks ginormous rhino testicles.

Just an FYI. I had more fun stealth walking to LS from fecking Paleto Bay. The long way!

:lol: genius move to rank up your stealth might try this later. Arm myself with a shotgun and some stickies and see where it takes me just in case I encounter anyone.

Speakign of encountering people in a session. I love how sheepish people can be once you get near each other. That initial pause to think is this cnut gonna try waste me or whats he doing. Then panic sets in so you just blow him away for the shits n giggles of it all.

Has the beach pack dropped? Anyone online to confirm?

Yeah levelling stealth is a must. You can move in stealth quicker and for some reason the cover system becomes less irrational.

When I press the cover button in between good cover and a lamppost I no longer go for the latter. Bliss.

Not sure on space but wouldn't mind one, shame you can't mod them.