Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are we playing today? I haven't done any missions for a while, been more trying to sort out my garage. I'd like to try and get the dune buggy today if you guys are up for it.

I'm going to do my dune buggy search in a minute.

The only real way for us to get the buggy is to do the Trevor mission, so if anyone gets that mission, make sure we get the buggys!

I'll be on in a few minutes for 2 hours, on PS3 though.

I'm almost level 11, missions are becoming more complex and I'm starting to have plenty of fun with it.

Not sure, prob not till late (10-11pmish) if I am. Next step is our strength, and maybe some fun in survival. We will get Twigg a buzzard too, and anyone else who needs one on xbox.
Sounds good, if they're around before I'll try to get them sorted. All I need is lung cap. Survival's good to go.

Might get rid of the fire-truck and police car from my garage too, on reflection I don't have a use for either. Maybe it's jet time. (Can the mechanic land it?)

Sounds good, if they're around before I'll try to get them sorted. All I need is lung cap. Survival's good to go.

Might get rid of the fire-truck and police car from my garage too, on reflection I don't have a use for either. Maybe it's jet time. (Can the mechanic land it?)

Not a clue regards the jet, I've not looked into it. I've seen videos crop up on youtube about free tanks also though.

I've taken the jet so many times but haven't managed to store it into my garage. I would either crash when trying to land or It would just run out of firepower and die out on me. Twice I managed to get it all the way to my garage, the first time I even got it to the garage door but didn't manage to put it in the correct place and when I tried to move it, it ran out of power. The second time, it ran out of power by the time I got to the door.

In the end I came to the conclusion that it's so easy to steal the jet that I don't need to have it in my garage.

Well yeah, it's a piece of piss to get. But gotta admit having one brought on command sounds pretty amazing. Bet that twat of a mechanic crashes it while changing the radio station to UtterWankFM though.

I'll be on in a bit for missions or races.

If you come across Trevor's mission, then make sure you get the dune buggy and go save it in your garage if im not on.

I found someone on gta forum who's going to be duping the buggy later, so going to add him and get the buggy.

This is so addictive, 2 and a half hours passed smoothly and it's the afternoon all of a sudden. Past level 8 missions become far more interesting and rewarding and the variety is there, leveling up is plenty of fun too. I've bought a sports car, a fancy apartment, stole and modified a Mini-like car. It's actually better than GTA V itself, isn't it?

My ps3 isn't working :( I don't know what happened, but it's not reading my discs.

Gutting.

In other news I managed to headshot an enemy helicopter pilot from an insane range, could only just see the helicopter!

This is so addictive, 2 and a half hours passed smoothly and it's the afternoon all of a sudden. Past level 8 missions become far more interesting and rewarding and the variety is there, leveling up is plenty of fun too. I've bought a sports car, a fancy apartment, stole and modified a Mini-like car. It's actually better than GTA V itself, isn't it?

Are you in the text chat? Missions with other crew members are good.

Yeah, there's plenty of variety in missions once you've unlocked the various contacts. Once you've unlocked certain contacts, you'll find that you don't really use missions by the older ones as they generally don't pay out that well (Gerald & Simeon).

Are you in the text chat? Missions with other crew members are good.

Yeah, there's plenty of variety in missions once you've unlocked the various contacts. Once you've unlocked certain contacts, you'll find that you don't really use missions by the older ones as they generally don't pay out that well (Gerald & Simeon).

I am. I have already done some with crew members, nothing major.

I'm really annoyed that PS4 doesn't have backward capability. My PS3 has stopped reading discs for some reasons so I would love to use it as an excuse to go to buy the PS4 but what's the point.

I've ordered a lens cleaner, so hopefully when that arrives I have some luck. Found someone who was going to dupe the buggy for me as well :(

Have they patched the garage glitch yet? Spent nearly 30 mins yesterday trying to get a car in before I had to go out for the day, followed the online guides exactly, and kept getting the "this car is stolen" message the minute I entered the car. Unfortunate if it has been; since I basically can only manage a few hours on one or two days a week now I've not had a chance to get a helicopter either, Buzzard or otherwise.

Have they patched the garage glitch yet? Spent nearly 30 mins yesterday trying to get a car in before I had to go out for the day, followed the online guides exactly, and kept getting the "this car is stolen" message the minute I entered the car. Unfortunate if it has been; since I basically can only manage a few hours on one or two days a week now I've not had a chance to get a helicopter either, Buzzard or otherwise.

Has there been any update in the last 2 days? If not, then no they haven't patched it. What were you trying to put in there?

Probably shut them down on the xbox side due to complete inactivity.

I logged on for the first time in a week. I notice a crew member playing with an underlevelled character. I switch to my low-level character as well and join him with the intention of hanging around, or doing some low-level missions to vary, etc... Instead I'm shot twice without provocation or any sort of threat. To the simple question of "why?" I have no answer.

This sort of unruly pointless behaviour annoys me. I'm all for we having some sort of rules punishing this behaviour with warnings and demotions. I try to take revenge on anyone who shoots at me in game without provocation. Having crew members by your side should be a security, not a liability.

Unless you had some sort of brilliant or funny idea don't shoot me in the back you feck face. I'm all for dying in accidents or funny ways, but this is ridiculous.

It was Kanie Kaned. He's usually a pleasant player to hang around with.

I logged on for the first time in a week. I notice a crew member playing with an underlevelled character. I switch to my low-level character as well and join him with the intention of hanging around, or doing some low-level missions to vary, etc... Instead I'm shot twice without provocation or any sort of threat. To the simple question of "why?" I have no answer.

This sort of unruly pointless behaviour annoys me. I'm all for we having some sort of rules punishing this behaviour with warnings and demotions. I try to take revenge on anyone who shoots at me in game without provocation. Having crew members by your side should be a security, not a liability.

Unless you had some sort of brilliant or funny idea don't shoot me in the back you feck face. I'm all for dying in accidents or funny ways, but this is ridiculous.

It was getting ridiculous last night.

I admittedly shot jason unprovoked. But the reason was because he had a 3k bounty on him. We were playing in a crew only server.

In my opinion, you are fair game if you have a bounty on you.

After that I was getting into a plane and he killed me, so then I respawned and killed him...so it became pretty repetitive.

Then after that was running towards a plane and someone else decided to blow the plane up before I can get there. Then get in a plane and someone crashed their car into it to blow it up as I am taking off.

Ended up quitting at that point as couldn't be bothered. It defeats the purpose of having crew only servers if people are just going to try and sabotage everything you try and do.

Oh - and completely agree on your last pint Arruda - am happy to be killed in an accident or a funny way...but not just shot for no reason.

There were some times yesterday that I got shot down by Damien when we were both in buzzards - but that was purely because we were trying to take down all the police choppers around us. Have no issue with those deaths!

Also during one of the missions, Damien (am sensing a pattern here...:smirk:) ran me over as I was stupidly trying to climb into the back of his van. Again - those things don't annoy me in the slightest as they are accidental or caused by the activities you are doing.

Maybe I shouldn't have shot Jason without warning yesterday - but if you have a bounty then I would argue you should expect to be shot. Surely the best retort is to put a bounty on the person who killed you?

I would say that if I am in a server with crew and randoms, then if a crew member has a bounty on them then I don't try and collect it.

I disagree with two things: I don't think I should be fair game if I have a bounty on me (EDIT: Ah ok, just saw your specification of being a crew-only server). I never claimed a bounty from a crew member. Instead I hang around them and try and help steer enemies away. And I don't think there's a purpose of having crew only servers unless we're doing something very particular, like those Cargobob things, etc. If it's random free-roaming then it's a lot fun to be able to gang up on other players, etc. Two guys alone are enough for almost any threat that can come from other players, as most of the times people are hanging alone. I understand people enjoying playing alone when not doing much, etc, but as soon as there's more than two of us in the same server than no one will bother you/us, and they'll regret it if they do it.