Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe if I go to one when there's someone in the crew there and be the host they'll appear full time.

I really just want to have a try at them by myself to see what level I get to. I think it's my favourite part of the game so far.

That I can help with.

Get online, press start, go to the online tab (only while online). There should be an option called Jobs. Press A and all your available jobs are listed by category.

Which one is the one you can supposedly do by yourself? Might give it a go later to rack up some cash.

That I can help with.

Get online, press start, go to the online tab (only while online). There should be an option called Jobs. Press A and all your available jobs are listed by category.

Aah. Excellent. I'll have a look at that tonight when I get home.

Which one is the one you can supposedly do by yourself? Might give it a go later to rack up some cash.

Bound to be the one that you have the shed that opens on both sides and you can hide behind the container next to the wall. I'd say in behind that container you'd have a great chance.

Sold my Gauntlet to make room for a Phoenix, which I then couldn't find in the spawns whatsoever. Knew you could get it through the mission 'No Hey Bronca' from Gerald, no luck after 5-6 calls.

With Issy so ask him to ring him and he gets it 1st time, complete the mission and grab the car! Cheers Iss, will dupe it for you when you come back on.

Sold my Gauntlet to make room for a Phoenix, which I then couldn't find in the spawns whatsoever. Knew you could get it through the mission 'No Hey Bronca' from Gerald, no luck after 5-6 calls.

With Issy so ask him to ring him and he gets it 1st time, complete the mission and grab the car! Cheers Iss, will dupe it for you when you come back on.

If you want, when I get on you can still try to dupe mine and save money on the upgrades. Mine's fully upgraded including 100% armour which is quite expensive, so you'd save around 200k or however much it is to fully upgrade.

Thanks for the offer but I like the idea of a blank canvas, plus with all the effort I put in trying to find it it'd feel like a waste :P

I just finished a game of survival and kept all the weapons, so now I'm minigunning the shit out of this server. Anyone else had this before?

Me and Ando managed it before. Once we figure out how to get the duplicated adder in his garage we'll be sorted. :lol:

Ya it is a piece of piss to duplicate, problem is getting it into the garage as it duplicates with tracker. Only way to do it properly is prob the one where it duplicates after a mission

Just got a buzzard insured and in the garage too thanks to help from Tomalonge. Sweet!

any5ahe9.jpg