Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lol: hardlyeventhere, what an ironic name, is that the name you give to your crew members....

6FD2NIn.jpg

Nice.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...m-update-hits-next-week-new-weapons-vehi.html

Out next week - Tuesday November 19th, day after my birthday.

Summary:
  • New Jobs (include Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, LTS, Survivals and Gang Attacks - no mention of actual missions though but I hope there'll be some... looks doubtful)
  • Four new vehicles: BF Bifta Dune Buggy, Canis Kalahari off-road truck, Bravado Paradise beach camper van and Speeder speedboat all available at no in-game cost
  • Two new weapons: SNS Pistol and Broken Bottle
  • New clothes

Finally completed all jumps. Seems like a bloody age to do.

Is it sad that the thing I'm most excited about is getting long hair for my female character?

Sick of her looking butch. :lol:

HAHAHAHA - I think when im on next I will try make my character look a bit like Elton John circa the Rocket man song. I had a similar setup for trevor in game and he looked awesome. :)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...m-update-hits-next-week-new-weapons-vehi.html

Summary:
  • New Jobs (include Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, LTS, Survivals and Gang Attacks - no mention of actual missions though but I hope there'll be some... looks doubtful)
  • Four new vehicles: BF Bifta Dune Buggy, Canis Kalahari off-road truck, Bravado Paradise beach camper van and Speeder speedboat all available at no in-game cost
  • New clothes

Cool - think some board shorts will go perfectly with my flip flops!

So who's in charge of recruitment?

Hello Tomalonge,

I am an Xbox user also playing GTA, and do have small private crew, but being small there are often times when we require more fulfilment. I would be keen to join your crew. Could you tell me how or perhaps invite me? My gamer tag is Mr Mits007

Could whoever it is promote me to accept the invite or accept the invite please? Much appreciated.

That's cheap Damien, abusing your mod powers for your own gain in ww. This is the second time this is happening to me.

Summary:
  • New clothes
That mean we can rob them off the streets or will we be able to order them like the Eleghy?

I've got a space in my garage so will get either the dune buggy or off road truck.

I've got a space in my garage so will get either the dune buggy or off road truck.

Are the avr's or whatever they're called in online? I was also thinking to possibly get the mini and do it up because that mini racing was top fun.

Are the avr's or whatever they're called in online? I was also thinking to possibly get the mini and do it up because that mini racing was top fun.

Never seen the current buggy outside of racing, the 'Issi' is available in free roam. Seen a fair few about.

Why would the Survival's come and go on my map? Sometimes I can set the marker to them and other times I can't.

This game has gotten more glitchy for me this past week.

Why would the Survival's come and go on my map? Sometimes I can set the marker to them and other times I can't.

This game has gotten more glitchy for me this past week.
Do you drive to the missions to trigger them?