Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kinda like me in the PS chatroom last night. Thankfully Makki was there or I really would have been rambling to myself. I got one of the wireless keyboards home from work to try it out and it's such an easy way to communicate on there.

I've never paid for an expansion pack. I just don't really get the point of them.

I've never bought expansion packs either. But from the sounds of tthings I've missed out on gta 4 and red dead redemption.

Now that is excellent news, must mean they are gonna butt rape us for the cost of the heists

Nope. Free too.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...uto-online.html?source=email_rt_mc_body&app=n

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!
  • The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.
  • The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.
  • Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.
  • Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.
Just to be clear, all of these updates will be free. We’ll have more info on this and much more additional content as our plans develop through the launch period, and as we get feedback from you. Please stay tuned for further info and updates. And remember – we need your help to make this experience all it can be.

I'd like to see a mayhem mode.

Everyone gets a tank and everything has a price, including other players. The one who accumulates the higher damage bill after 2/5/10 minutes wins top spot.

I'd like to see a mayhem mode.

Everyone gets a tank and everything has a price, including other players. The one who accumulates the higher damage bill after 2/5/10 minutes wins top spot.

Sounds like just the kind of fun we could have with crew members...

The money from the heists are going to basically be irrelevant to me now, I'll just do them for the fun rather than to get money.

I'm on now if anyone fancies it...

Anyone? Can hardly get a race which isn't the prison one or DTD, then when I do I get a win and invariably get kicked or everyone fecks off to freemode.

Cnuts.

Anyone? Can hardly get a race which isn't the prison one or DTD, then when I do I get a win and invariably get kicked or everyone fecks off to freemode.

Cnuts.

That's the problem with this game without a crew. Too many Douchbags.

The only fun thing to do when you're like tomalonge and have no friends is to just become a complete wanker yourself. I was mr nice guy at the start, but these past few days if someone comes within range of killing me I'm going to take them out first.

The only fun thing to do when you're like tomalonge and have no friends is to just become a complete wanker yourself. I was mr nice guy at the start, but these past few days if someone comes within range of killing me I'm going to take them out first.

It's quite satisfying when you shotgun someone in the face as they walk out the doors after a store robbery tbh :)

I'm dl'ing the apk of the ifuit app to my laptop and I'll try to email it to my phone. Hopefully it's a clean file and not virus riddled.

Could I join the crew? I've not played online yet, I'm not very good at the game, and my connection is crap and disconnects kind of regularly, so understandable if you don't want me in. Just looking to get playing online to see what it's like, and solo isn't the best fun.

And why the hell am I getting kicked? I haven't even done anything.

Also infuriating that every time you're kicked or quit a session, it goes back into storymode and you have to choose to go online again. So frustrating.

Could I join the crew? I've not played online yet, I'm not very good at the game, and my connection is crap and disconnects kind of regularly, so understandable if you don't want me in. Just looking to get playing online to see what it's like, and solo isn't the best fun.

Every caftard is welcome in the crew so far as I can make out. I'm terrible at the game and they all let me play.

Have you joined the crew and the chat room yet? If not, look at the OP and follow the links there.

What's you PSN ID?

Every caftard is welcome in the crew so far as I can make out. I'm terrible at the game and they all let me play.

Have you joined the crew and the chat room yet? If not, look at the OP and follow the links there.

What's you PSN ID?

For some reason I can't access the rockstar website now so it won't let me on. I'm on Xbox Live, my gamertag is JayD14. I take it most of you are playing on the PS3 then? :(

You've just made Tomalonge a very happy boy. ;) Most of the crew is PS3 but there's a few 360 lads. MrAnderson is one too.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/overview/gtaonline

Try that link, it's working for me now anyway.

Still won't work for me, don't know whats wrong. I'll try it with a different browser. Thanks though. In a few games here and lads are just killing me for no reason. It's fun but I'm way behind everyone as I don't have any decent guns/money.

Still won't work for me, don't know whats wrong. I'll try it with a different browser. Thanks though. In a few games here and lads are just killing me for no reason. It's fun but I'm way behind everyone as I don't have any decent guns/money.

If you hop in with some of the caftards on missions you'll soon pick up a lot of money and level up fast. Not sure how it works on 360 but I would send the lads in the OP friend requests (or whatever you call it) saying who you are from here and then join their sessions until the rockstar thing sorts itself.

If you hop in with some of the caftards on missions you'll soon pick up a lot of money and level up fast. Not sure how it works on 360 but I would send the lads in the OP friend requests (or whatever you call it) saying who you are from here and then join their sessions until the rockstar thing sorts itself.

Cheers Irwin. Got the website working, just had to use firefox. Strange that it won't work with chrome.

Having terrible internet doesn't make playing online. Still stuck on 1mb here...

Yeah I'm so annoyed, fecking werewolf starts this Sunday, how the hell am I going to have to have time to fecking play gta and play that as well. People in the game will have to get over it that I'm not as active as usual, because gta is more fun.