Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will you be around later? Wouldn't mind trying a few more missions.

I also need to find someone to grind out races with me for a while 1v1. I'm crap at racing and never win so I need to get a few false wins to let me customise my cars.

The actual number and words on it?

Edit: It's not available on my shitty phone.

Yep

0_0.jpg

I have the personalised plates but they were/are only working for me on single player for some reason. When I go online it gives me no option to put my custom plates on, will have to investigate.

Got a riot van into my garage (eventually) was looking around for other stuff to try to do. Problem for me is that at my level the only heli that seems to spawn is a Frogger, and they seem slightly too big to get into the garage. I tried for ages resetting the spawns but it was just one frogger after another, no buzzards.

Been trying to think of some other fun vehicles to try to get in though - I drove an Army Barracks all the way from the north of the bloody map only to find it takes too long to get in so didnt let me store it.

I saw online that a good one is to get someone to set mercenaries on you (through Merryweather) and nick their Merc Jeep - apparently it comes all pimped out with mods etc and you can just store it normally without needing to glitch it.

I have the personalised plates but they were/are only working for me on single player for some reason. When I go online it gives me no option to put my custom plates on, will have to investigate.

Got a riot van into my garage (eventually) was looking around for other stuff to try to do. Problem for me is that at my level the only heli that seems to spawn is a Frogger, and they seem slightly too big to get into the garage. I tried for ages resetting the spawns but it was just one frogger after another, no buzzards.

Been trying to think of some other fun vehicles to try to get in though - I drove an Army Barracks all the way from the north of the bloody map only to find it takes too long to get in so didnt let me store it.

I saw online that a good one is to get someone to set mercenaries on you (through Merryweather) and nick their Merc Jeep - apparently it comes all pimped out with mods etc and you can just store it normally without needing to glitch it.

The jeep hasn't got any mods on, you need to buy them all yourself. I've got one and once modified they are pretty quick.

Google it, there is a tutorial to show how to get them working.

Nothing better than having custom plates :drool:

Can you customise the plates for all your cars?

I know you can only choose one set of characters on it, but could I have that same plate on every car?

Cheers Damo. The only problem I have now is which car do I drive? :lol:

(Adder for cruising. Coquette for anything that may involve exploding)

If it helps, since you'll be doing it on Xbox...I don't think anyone here will see you.

:smirk:

I keep missing you by an hour or so, I'm more a late night type gamer.

I'm way behind some of ye, with my xbox causing me trouble and also me going away a bit recently. Just havent been on!
No worries man, noticed you come online as I was getting off. (Not innuendo)

We should organise a time we can all make, like a Sunday or something. It was fun last time we all actually caught each other online. Plus I don't mind crew members driving my Adder. (Break it and pay for it though, haha)

No worries man, noticed you come online as I was getting off. (Not innuendo)

We should organise a time we can all make, like a Sunday or something. It was fun last time we all actually caught each other online. Plus I don't mind crew members driving my Adder. (Break it and pay for it though, haha)

If my girlfriend is working, I can get on usually 8ish Monday to Wednesday. Thursday would be a bit later as I work a bit late. Friday-Sunday are up in the air days, usually something going on or doing a few bits at home so no chance to get online.

But usually if I'm on between 10-11pm, I'm on until 2am.

I don't think this game would be any good without the crew. The randomers are by and large total spastics who run you over during missions and act like tramps at every opportunity.

I don't think this game would be any good without the crew. The randomers are by and large total spastics who run you over during missions and act like tramps at every opportunity.

I think it would still be fun, but agree that some things would get old very quickly!

Even racing - although we have a few disagreements here and there, its nothing compared to some of the races I have done with random people - seems like everyone is looking to spin you out at the first opportunity!!

I wish they would announce when they are planning to release heists. Am assuming their servers are now stable (otherwise they wouldn't have released the stimulus package or made the cash cards available), so hopefully heists will be the next thing they release.

I need to do more of the missions. Is there any place you can go to see which missions you have done and which you have yet to do?

I think it would still be fun, but agree that some things would get old very quickly!

Even racing - although we have a few disagreements here and there, its nothing compared to some of the races I have done with random people - seems like everyone is looking to spin you out at the first opportunity!!

I wish they would announce when they are planning to release heists. Am assuming their servers are now stable (otherwise they wouldn't have released the stimulus package or made the cash cards available), so hopefully heists will be the next thing they release.

Beach Bum pack will be out before the heists. I'm sure of that.

I've never paid for an expansion pack. I just don't really get the point of them.

Depends on the content - if you haven't played The Ballad of Gay Tony, then you missed out on the best of GTA IV, in my opinion.

Undead Nightmares for RDR was another excellent value pack.

Those I have no issue with buying. If it's purely another car/outfits, then wouldn't usually buy them.

My gaming has been really limited on this gen console. I've played loads of Black OPs and was never tempted to buy an expansion and I'm kinda the same here. I guess if everyone else buys it and plays it then 'll have to.

My gaming has been really limited on this gen console. I've played loads of Black OPs and was never tempted to buy an expansion and I'm kinda the same here. I guess if everyone else buys it and plays it then 'll have to.

The Beach Bum DLC will be free - so easy decision!

Oops - Tomalonge got their first - probably because he has no one to play with on the Xbox........