Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I kept going back to the hospital last night to look for choppers, but after the first time there was never any there. Once I could see one on it from the ground but when I got up there it was gone.
There's a helicopter tour place near the docks north of the airport. Always something there.

I kept going back to the hospital last night to look for choppers, but after the first time there was never any there. Once I could see one on it from the ground but when I got up there it was gone.

Best places are the airport themselves at the bottom, always 2 choppers there.

As Tomalonge said in the middle of the city on the left there is a port where choppers fly in and out all the time.

You never fail to get a chopper when necessary.

:wenger:
Jump 31...

Phew... died a few times on Akuma, first try without a scratch on Entity.

kkk, it's really hard to get the chopper in, took me about an hour to finally manage to get it right so you have to just keep trying.

But also there's a specific way so you need to watch the youtube videos.

When im home later I'll compile a list of the youtube videos that I used to store everything.

Can someone explain in simple terms how I find my pictures from the game and post them.

Go on the rockstar social website, then profile. They should be an 'advert' for snapmatic, click that and it brings up all the pictures posted by the online users. Select from the drop down list on the right my pictures/photo's and they should load up. Click the picture then right click and select copy image url, then paste it into the picture option on the caf and voila.

0_0.jpg

As KK said, I'm going for TheEdge look here. I think I need some tweeking though,

A mate has a slightly done up Vacca, handles lovely I must say. He also has a Benefactor Feltzer which is fairly well modified. Handles like a dream. Ideal motor for missions and driving around in a gameworld. It is fast out and grips the road brilliantly, plus you can rob it, free motor.

kkk, it's really hard to get the chopper in, took me about an hour to finally manage to get it right so you have to just keep trying.

But also there's a specific way so you need to watch the youtube videos.

When im home later I'll compile a list of the youtube videos that I used to store everything.

Nice one dude, I had a feelign it wasnt gonna be as straight forward as just bringing it to the garage.
Hopefully I can work out how to get it in there.

A mate has a slightly done up Vacca, handles lovely I must say. He also has a Benefactor Feltzer which is fairly well modified. Handles like a dream. Ideal motor for missions and driving around in a gameworld. It is fast out and grips the road brilliantly, plus you can rob it, free motor.

Well that was 145k wasted by me then.

Nice one dude, I had a feelign it wasnt gonna be as straight forward as just bringing it to the garage.
Hopefully I can work out how to get it in there.

I used this one:

How to Store a Buzzard in your Garage:

In the description, they recommend watching these videos first:

How To Store: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APLgJB...
How To Insure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3fsvh...

I didn't have any issues in getting the buzzard in, strangely enough. I did follow what they said - basically having it at an angle next to your garage door. So think that helped.

Once it is inside, then it has a tracker (so becomes one of your personal vehicles) but it is not insured - so if it was blown up, then you couldn't replace it.

Then I followed the insurance guide and it eventually worked.

Good luck!

I also found this guide useful - v similar to the first, but still good:

Really? Thought it'd be too expensive to allow it in your garage without buying.

Or ask me for mine, though having a tank isn't actually that exciting once you have it.

I can understand that - I guess they would be more attractive if it wasn't for bad sport!

I know you can get a cargobob in your garage...but I don't want it jumping around everytime I walk in there! Am hoping Rockstar will update the helicopter spawn system so that they continue to spawn for higher level players.

I will definitely be on later this eve - ended up having zero time last night. Need to unlock the lime green paint but if anyone else is online will see you then.

I've only got my strength and Stamina up to 100%. I probably need to work on the rest of the stuff now as they are all really low.

I've only got my strength and Stamina up to 100%. I probably need to work on the rest of the stuff now as they are all really low.

Whats the best way to get your strength up?

My Stamina, Driving and Flying are all at 100, but the others are a bit lower.

Or ask me for mine, though having a tank isn't actually that exciting once you have it.

The tank is very exciting. I love it. I like taking it to other players and see how they react, if they leave me alone then I go on about my business, but if they draw fire I feck the shit out of them. And fair play to some people, they keep cominf back to fight me so I keep killing them, if they ran away I wouldn't chase after them.

Although it was funny yesterday, someone put a bounty on me and anotjer player came looking for me. As soon as he saw the tank he ran for the hills :lol: But he came with the intent on murdering me so he was fair game to chase down.

Swoosh do your strength with me, I need a strength partner. Basically one person sits in a car whilst the other kicks it repeatedly. Strength maxes out in about 15-20 minutes.

Sorry, that should have said stamina and driving are up to 100.

GM said a few pages back that if two players take turns for 15 minutes with one sitting in a car and the other outside kicking it you strength up to 100%. I'd be up for it if you want to take the time to do it.

I want one. Like a big baby I want one and I want to kill loads and loads of fools.

If I'm on tonight you can have mine.

I can understand that - I guess they would be more attractive if it wasn't for bad sport!

I know you can get a cargobob in your garage...but I don't want it jumping around everytime I walk in there! Am hoping Rockstar will update the helicopter spawn system so that they continue to spawn for higher level players.

I will definitely be on later this eve - ended up having zero time last night. Need to unlock the lime green paint but if anyone else is online will see you then.

I reckon spawn system will be updated at some point in near future so little point in getting the cargobob in garage disrupting everything when you'll eventually be able to get one from spawn point.

As for the tanks, it's not just the bad sport. There's little you can really use them for outside of going on a rampage, and when you buy a boat there's pretty much nothing you can use that for. Wish there'd be one or two missions where using a boat/tank could be good for those who have bought one, but there's nothing like that.

The tank is very exciting. I love it. I like taking it to other players and see how they react, if they leave me alone then I go on about my business, but if they draw fire I feck the shit out of them. And fair play to some people, they keep cominf back to fight me so I keep killing them, if they ran away I wouldn't chase after them.

Although it was funny yesterday, someone put a bounty on me and anotjer player came looking for me. As soon as he saw the tank he ran for the hills :lol: But he came with the intent on murdering me so he was fair game to chase down.

I've not had much interaction with other people since having one. Will try it at some point.

I came up against a guy in a tank a few days ago and the guy was a total cnut. It was night time so after he fecked up my car I didn't have another one so he just kept blowing me up every time I spawned. I couldn't get away from him fast enough. Had to leave the game to escape. :mad:

I came up against a guy in a tank a few days ago and the guy was a total cnut. It was night time so after he fecked up my car I didn't have another one so he just kept blowing me up every time I spawned. I couldn't get away from him fast enough. Had to leave the game to escape. :mad:
Aww. No I only go after people who shoot at me.

If I'm on tonight you can have mine.

I reckon spawn system will be updated at some point in near future so little point in getting the cargobob in garage disrupting everything when you'll eventually be able to get one from spawn point.

As for the tanks, it's not just the bad sport. There's little you can really use them for outside of going on a rampage, and when you buy a boat there's pretty much nothing you can use that for. Wish there'd be one or two missions where using a boat/tank could be good for those who have bought one, but there's nothing like that.

I've not had much interaction with other people since having one. Will try it at some point.

There are some missions where the boat is decent. For example, going from the south of the map to all the way where trevors area, it's much quicker than going by car. But I wish the boats had a way that players can stand up whilst not having to worry about falling out.

Sounds like a right bell end. I really dislike those people who when you have a bit of a battle with and decide right ive had enough so you stroll off but thwe fecker shoots you down another 3-4 times. Brings me very close o bombing the feck out of their cars, but thats not my style cos im a good sport.

Sounds like a right bell end. I really dislike those people who when you have a bit of a battle with and decide right ive had enough so you stroll off but thwe fecker shoots you down another 3-4 times. Brings me very close o bombing the feck out of their cars, but thats not my style cos im a good sport.

I had a nit of that last night. A guy tried to mow me down in an alley with his car but I managed to jump the wall. he came around the other side in the can and got out. I was fumbling and couldn't change from my sniper rifle so I put it away. He walked up to me with a shot gun and I just walked past. The fecker let me walk till I got to a corner and though I was home free but then he shot me in the back.

I was so pissed off with him I killed him like 5 times in a row after that.

Sniper rifle is a great weapon btw.

Go on the rockstar social website, then profile. They should be an 'advert' for snapmatic, click that and it brings up all the pictures posted by the online users. Select from the drop down list on the right my pictures/photo's and they should load up. Click the picture then right click and select copy image url, then paste it into the picture option on the caf and voila.

Thanks, but I can't post it on my iPad because I don't get the bloody options to post images etc :(
Edit: I figured a way to do it.

This was after jump 5, I landed myself next to the lighthouse.
0_0.jpg

Here's my Sheriff SUV and Riot Van
0_0.jpg

Tried doing the buzzard earlier but I am having no luck whatsoever. By the looks of it I can't get the buzzard close enough to the garage door to be able to exit and go straight into the garage. My garage door is slightly sunken into the ground and there's a ledge over the top of it thats getting in the way.

Bastid!