Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tried the Buzzard garage glitch and despite getting it in when I walked out and back in it was gone. Weird

Was going to post some pictures of my cars but for some reason they aren't saving to the social club.

Was going to post some pictures of my cars but for some reason they aren't saving to the social club.

How long ago did you take the pictures? Can take a while for them to save, and I think you need to make sure your progress has been updated for your character in order for the pictures to appear.

Yeah, just realised I have to find new session to get them to save. Will post them shortly.

0_0.jpg

Annis Eleghy RH8
0_0.jpg

Pegassi Vacca
0_0.jpg

Sheriff SUV
0_0.jpg

Bravado Gauntlet
0_0.jpg

Dinka Akuma
0_0.jpg

Canis Mesa
0_0.jpg

Grotti Carbinozzare
0_0.jpg

Declasse Sabre Turbo

Got 2 spaces, probably one for an Entity and another for one of the beach vehicles if they are up to much once released. Out of the lot I think I like the look of the Sabre Turbo the most.

Nice, I'll post mine when all fully upgraded. I could do with a Sheriff SUV. Currently got a fully upgraded Granger, but the Sheriff SUV is more attractive to me.

Here's my garage:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Am using the Elegy for my main vehicle - so far it has been quick enough.

Added the Buffalo (I think thats what its called) as my 4 door car.

And obviously managed to finally get the buzzard in. The advantage of having it is, although it costs 25k to replace, it is be delivered straight to you - so no need for you to go to one of the spawn sites or delivery places.

Anyone joining? Can't find a race to save my life, make me host and then everyone quits when they join.

I'll be on a bit later - would be up for doing missions or screwing around with the cargobob etc, rather than races.

Well only tried to go racing to actually do something, can't do missions by myself. I'll be off soon so looks like I won't be making any money or levelling up today.

As any nice alpha male crew would do we went to the strip club together yesterday. Unfortunately for some non-understood reason all the girls left when we entered :(

0_0.jpg

Got bored and purchased an Entity, now just to save the 300k to modify it.

Entity is my favourite car I think, the adder is just too bloody fast :lol:

I had a nice tank session today, I took it out looking for people, not to kill them but just to see their reaction and if they would try to attack me. Needless to say a couple of people did attack me so I think it was fair game to kill them. Stupidly one person kept shooting at my tank, so I kept killing him repeatedly. And MF bloody collided with my tank which got me a warning for bad sport :mad:

Edit: ignore that ridiculous first line, there's no such thing as too fast.

Don't think the difference is very perceptible, unless it's a very long straight race. But the difference in acceleration and handling sure is, and in favour of the Entity. I'd like to have an Adder as well mind, but I don't think I'll have room in my garage for that.

Fully upgraded:
Entity XF
Carbonizari
Gauntlet
Akuma
Phoenix

I want to have the main racing categories. I stole a Gauntlet as it's a lot better for racing than the Phoenix, but I much prefer the later. Fully modding the Gauntlet isn't very expensive and it will win you any Muscle car race with customs on.

Now probably an SUV and a Sports Classic (going to settle for the 2nd best until I'm mega-rich) and I'm done with racing cars, which will leave me with 3 more spots for cars I like the looks or their utility value.

How would I go about getting rid of my Vapid Bullet? I need the space in my garage but it cost 150k and I can't sell it. :/

If you buy another car from the internet and it's full it will ask you which car you want to replace, and you can then select your Bullet which will be gone. Not sure if this also happens if you drive a stolen car into your garage but from what I read around it looks that way. Just fill your garage with random cars and test it.

I would also recommend everyone to fill up their garage with random cars.

That way you'll actually get to choose where your cars go and you can place them in the order that you wish.

I would also recommend everyone to fill up their garage with random cars.

That way you'll actually get to choose where your cars go and you can place them in the order that you wish.
Bloody good idea, mine are in order at the moment luckily by chance but I'll be getting a heli in the bullets place (at the back, out of the way).

My garage (album link):

Declasse Granger (Fully Upgraded)

dZ9HR9I.jpg

Canis Mesa

pkdpbXi.jpg

Truffade Adder

naA5Wpb.jpg

Bravado Gauntlet (Fully Upgraded)

oZFBbBm.jpg

Obey Tailgater (Fully Upgraded)

vKacSK3.jpg

Imponte Phoenix (Fully Upgraded)

e1kWPki.jpg

Annis Elegy RH8

IqJx5it.jpg

Pegassi Vacca (Fully Upgraded) - colour is bit dark so might change it

pCMk5Om.jpg

Dinka Akuma (Fully Upgraded)

I0tWtzj.jpg

Got one spot left.

You'll be surprised what you can fit into the garage!

I knwo yeah but my garage door is quite small and is sunken into the building. I will try again tonight at getting the buzzard in but I just dont see it making it through the doors. The jet might just make it in the door though.

My garage (album link):

Declasse Granger (Fully Upgraded)

dZ9HR9I.jpg

Canis Mesa

pkdpbXi.jpg

Truffade Adder

naA5Wpb.jpg

Bravado Gauntlet (Fully Upgraded)

oZFBbBm.jpg

Obey Tailgater (Fully Upgraded)

vKacSK3.jpg

Imponte Phoenix (Fully Upgraded)

e1kWPki.jpg

Annis Elegy RH8

IqJx5it.jpg

Pegassi Vacca (Fully Upgraded) - colour is bit dark so might change it

pCMk5Om.jpg

Dinka Akuma (Fully Upgraded)

I0tWtzj.jpg

Got one spot left.

Good work Damo, thats some seerious shit you got right there. How did you afford them all?

Good work Damo, thats some seerious shit you got right there. How did you afford them all?

Granger, Mesa, Gauntlet, Tailgater, Phoenix all stolen, Elegy is free and Akuma is only $9k. Vacca cost $240k and Adder cost $1M. Most of the money invested has been for upgrades, but the money I just get from doing lots of missions, or a lot of races when I used to race a while back.

The upgrades left that I need to save for for the Elegy and Adder in particular are ridiculously expensive so will probably take me a while to get the money needed.

Even though I have my buzzard in the garage I think, I'll just use it to take me quickly to the pegasus chopper as 1k is a lot cheaper than 25k. Although it would be fine for missions.

But boy do I love having a tank.

I have in my garage.

Adder
Entity
Bullet
Phoenix
Balti 801 Bike (is that the name?)
Sherrif SUV
Riot Van (this is a must have for everyone)
Buzzard
Tank

So I have space for 1 more, not sure what to get? I coukd also let go of my bullet if push comes to shove.

Its the Bati 801.

Id let go fo the bullet if I was you, Its decent but not a must have.

Yeah, it was my first car so I have some emotional attachment to it :lol: But that would be the car I let go of.

So yeah, that's potentially 2 more vehicles I can have, just not syre what I'd go for.

Yeah, it was my first car so I have some emotional attachment to it :lol: But that would be the car I let go of.

So yeah, that's potentially 2 more vehicles I can have, just not syre what I'd go for.
not a bad first motor, I think the first one I had in my garage was the fusilade (didnt realise I got a free Elegy RH8 with my garage).

Its since been solid and the pumped up Elegy now resides in its place.

At the moment in my 10 car garage Ive got:

Bati 801 (Part modded, still 2 more engines classes 2 unlock and add to the bike before shes finished)
Elegy RH8 (Part Modded, same applies regarding the engine classes)
Carbonizarre (Part modded, same as above) wicked car though. She goes like the clappers!!!!

Eventually I will try get the following:
Vacca
Entity
Buzzard
Some sort of Jeep.
Something for offroad.

Oh my mate was awful pissed off the other night when you shot the shit out of him. I told him you had just taken a shine to em.

His response was - Play feckin nice will yiz!!!!!!!

Oh my mate was awful pissed off the other night when you shot the shit out of him. I told him you had just taken a shine to em.

His response was - Play feckin nice will yiz!!!!!!!

Who shot him...me??

Was he the guy in the convertible?

Who shot him...me??

Was he the guy in the convertible?
Yep the two of us were just cruising in my car and you decided to open fire at him as he was foloowing us. I said feck it and chased him down when he sped off.

His car was all chewed up from crashing and he kept just doing doughnuts trying to escape only for you to riddle him with bullets.

Great craic altogether. :) That'll learn him, he's got a taste for nicking my cars and trashing them.

Yep the two of us were just cruising in my car and you decided to open fire at him as he was foloowing us. I said feck it and chased him down when he sped off.

His car was all chewed up from crashing and he kept just doing doughnuts trying to escape only for you to riddle him with bullets.

Great craic altogether. :) That'll learn him, he's got a taste for nicking my cars and trashing them.

Haha - I can't remember what made me shoot at him - am guessing he opened fire first :nervous:

Was funny seeing him spinning in circles!