Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lads if you're looking for those 8-person jeeps, etc, an easy way to get it is to have the crew members who already have them bring you along to a mission. They gotta let you drive it and you must finish the mission inside the car. When back to free mode you will be in a duplicate of the original car, not marked as a personal vehicle - the PV will spawn next to the owner.

Then purchase tracker and insurance and it's yours. Works only for non-premium vehicles obviously.

It will even come with the mods already purchased, so it's a good way to save some money.

Is that possible? and like to actually store it too so its yours?
Yeah, and it's a hellish annoying glitch, I hope they patch ban all those tanks. Military vehicles like Buzzard and Tank are not marked as PV so they're free game to destroy, but if you store a tank in your garage it will be marked as a PV, have a 19k insurance, and have people who destroy it marked as bad sport.

On the downside you'll lose 19k everytime you die in your tank with accidental explosions, police, and the like.

0_0.jpg

Thats right, I'm a Mime......

How do you glitch vehicles into your garage? Is it possible for any vehicle in the game? In theory could I drive someone's pv (ideally an Entity) glitch it into my garage and then we both have one?

How do you glitch vehicles into your garage? Is it possible for any vehicle in the game? In theory could I drive someone's pv (ideally an Entity) glitch it into my garage and then we both have one?

No not PV's but you can even get a jet in there. I just managed to get my buzzard in the garage and now I'm trying to insure it. Type into Google and there's plenty of YouTube videos.

Edit: it's insured now. Next one is the tank.

Ahh nice I have some takers. Not sure when I'll be on but looking forward to it.

I can either duplicate the tank so that we all get one, or we can just go back and do it again.

We need cargobob access though. I'm gonna try and do some races to level my chick up to the level where they spawn. On an unrelated note I got the PvP beating of my life. Bastards.

We need cargobob access though. I'm gonna try and do some races to level my chick up to the level where they spawn. On an unrelated note I got the PvP beating of my life. Bastards.

How do we get cargo bob? You up for it as well? Even if you dont want a tank for yiursekf it will be soke good fun to see if we can pull it off.

Ahh nice I have some takers. Not sure when I'll be on but looking forward to it.

I can either duplicate the tank so that we all get one, or we can just go back and do it again.
I'll probably be too late, but I'll be around later to have a go at that.

How do we get cargo bob? You up for it as well? Even if you dont want a tank for yiursekf it will be soke good fun to see if we can pull it off.
I think it starts spawning at lvl 20ish and stops at 35. My gf's char is lvl 13 so a few races or high lvl missions and we can get one.

And no, I don't want a tank on my garage, but I don't mind carrying one in a cargobob :drool:

I think it starts spawning at lvl 20ish and stops at 35. My gf's char is lvl 13 so a few races or high lvl missions and we can get one.

And no, I don't want a tank on my garage, but I don't mind carrying one in a cargobob :drool:

Wonderful we have a nominated cargobob driver.

Also, apparently if we start a 1 on 1 death match then we can enter the base and not get stars so I'd be interested in trying that later on.

Wonderful we have a nominated cargobob driver.

Also, apparently if we start a 1 on 1 death match then we can enter the base and not get stars so I'd be interested in trying that later on.

Cool - will be good to try that!!

On a slightly unrelated note - have managed to get the buzzard in my garage. So I can call my mechanic to drop it off to me, or just fly it our from my garage.

Only downside is insurance costs 25k to replace it...

I would post a pic, but Rockstar social site seems to be down.

Cool - will be good to try that!!

On a slightly unrelated note - have managed to get the buzzard in my garage. So I can call my mechanic to drop it off to me, or just fly it our from my garage.

Only downside is insurance costs 25k to replace it...

I would post a pic, but Rockstar social site seems to be down.

Ok, well let me know when you're ready and I'll invite you to my session. I've been trying to get the jet into my garage but so far have had no luck, it runs out of power and then I can't get it into position.

I've also got my buzz in the garage, but it seems pointless mechanic wise as he doesn't bloody land the thing.

On after motd if anyone is about. Been knackered the last few nights so not really had much of a session

On after motd if anyone is about. Been knackered the last few nights so not really had much of a session

A few of us are on. I'm on a one man mission to get myself the jet whilst the rest are doing missions. I've been getting the jet a few times but end up crashing it when trying to land :(

Ok, well let me know when you're ready and I'll invite you to my session. I've been trying to get the jet into my garage but so far have had no luck, it runs out of power and then I can't get it into position.

I've also got my buzz in the garage, but it seems pointless mechanic wise as he doesn't bloody land the thing.

You need t make sure the buzzard is insured.

Once you do this, you will have 2 buzzards in your garage. The mechanic seems to be unable to land the un-insured one - so that can be called and then destroyed.

That should leave you with one that the mechanic can land when you call it.

You need t make sure the buzzard is insured.

Once you do this, you will have 2 buzzards in your garage. The mechanic seems to be unable to land the un-insured one - so that can be called and then destroyed.

That should leave you with one that the mechanic can land when you call it.

Yeah I know, I did that, but the bastard still won't land this one the cnut.

Also with regards to the jet, I've been trying for so long to steal it and store it in my garage. 75% of the time I have been successful in my attempt to steal it but I either crash the thing when trying to land, or the thing just runs out of power and stops working. Only once have I managed to get it to my garage door and then it didn't seem to be in position properly but had stopped working so couldn't reposition it.

I've decided that it's so easy to just steal the jet that I'm not going to focus any more effort on trying to store it in my garage right now, I can just always go steal it if I need to.

So the tank will be my next mission! I'm only a couple hundred grand from buying one, but this feels more rewarding and at least way I'll have a healthy bank balance too.

Right, I'm done with this bullshit of shooting each other. It can be fun occasionally but hellish annoyingly at times. When people side with randoms I have a beef with and kill me when I'm about to get them it really gets ridiculous and being a crew loses it's purpose. So just make a deathmatch when you want to shoot me next time.

Right, I'm done with this bullshit of shooting each other. It can be fun occasionally but hellish annoyingly at times. When people side with randoms I have a beef with and kill me when I'm about to get them it really gets ridiculous and being a crew loses it's purpose. So just make a deathmatch when you want to shoot me next time.

:lol: come on arruda, everyone was killing each other so I thought you were fair game. I would personally prefer it if we didn't kill each other and teamed up against the rest of the world.

Also, I've now got a tank in my garage thanks to the don. Just saved me 1.5m as well so happy days.

:lol: come on arruda, everyone was killing each other so I thought you were fair game. I would personally prefer it if we didn't kill each other and teamed up against the rest of the world.
I wasn't killing anyone, I was hunting the same guy for 10 minutes and we had killed each other about 10 times each. We were fooling around in peace (except for me and Don) for about half an hour and then he shot me in the back and ran when I got a bounty. We were away from you lot for quite a few minutes. He then drove in the direction were the crew was hanging, you got in his car and blitzed off. When I got to you you were both in a tower, fair game. When I was about to shoot him, he fell, I approached to kill him and gain the upper hand and you sniped me. If everyone was fair game I'd have shot at you first, wouldn't I?

I got particularly annoyed because after that he put merryweather on me and ran off whilst I fought them, got a mugger on me who I couldn't shoot back (and took me 2k) because of a hill and MW, and then he left, having won the 1vs1. You were next to him most of this time, so I gather when you say "everyone was fair game" you mean everyone except him. Accidents or creative kills are all fine, but that sniping shot really ruined my game, hence my annoyance at that time. I do know you meant no harm, but felt it was absolutely unnecessary, not to say weird given the circumstances.

I don't think I ever willingly shot anyone from the crew but Don, but he blows up everybody anyway :lol:.

Would I be able to stick an annihilator in my garage?

I don't get this, I can save money on both a heli and a tank by stealing them and storing them?

I wasn't killing anyone, I was hunting the same guy for 10 minutes and we had killed each other about 10 times each. We were fooling around in peace (except for me and Don) for about half an hour and then he shot me in the back and ran when I got a bounty. We were away from you lot for quite a few minutes. He then drove in the direction were the crew was hanging, you got in his car and blitzed off. When I got to you you were both in a tower, fair game. When I was about to shoot him, he fell, I approached to kill him and gain the upper hand and you sniped me. If everyone was fair game I'd have shot at you first, wouldn't I?

I got particularly annoyed because after that he put merryweather on me and ran off whilst I fought them, got a mugger on me who I couldn't shoot back (and took me 2k) because of a hill and MW, and then he left, having won the 1vs1. You were next to him most of this time, so I gather when you say "everyone was fair game" you mean everyone except him. Accidents or creative kills are all fine, but that sniping shot really ruined my game, hence my annoyance at that time. I do know you meant no harm, but felt it was absolutely unnecessary, not to say weird given the circumstances.

I don't think I ever willingly shot anyone from the crew but Don, but he blows up everybody anyway :lol:.

When we were trying to get all the cars up on the tower, I was having some issues with getting one of the cars hooked up to the cargobob. TDon got bored and blew up me, the cargobob and the 3 other crew members and their vehicles!!

I did get him back though. We were on top of the skyscraper waiting for others. He was standing on the edge with his gun raised.

So I punched him off the skyscraper! :lol:

Then I got dissconnected from the PSN :(

Would I be able to stick an annihilator in my garage?

I don't get this, I can save money on both a heli and a tank by stealing them and storing them?

Yeah you can. And exactly, no need to buy a tank. You can either steal a tank, or if you know someone who has bought a tank then you can borrow theirs and do the glitch. It's 18k on insurance and the buzzard is 25k.

All this started from finding out I can store the sheriff SUV in my garage, then after doing some YouTube research I found out you can pretty much store anything.

I've got tank, buzzard and riot van all stored. I recommend riot van to everyone, top fun.

A follow up from cargobob fun last night...

We should get tow trucks (some YouTubers seem to have them so they must exist).... Join then up and then have the cargobob pick up the one at the front and hope for the best.

We should get tow trucks (some YouTubers seem to have them so they must exist).... Join then up and then have the cargobob pick up the one at the front and hope for the best.

Tow truck causes other people's consoles to freeze. Don't know if the 1.05 patch fixed that, but it was like that before then.

They're not meant to exist online, but the YouTubers that have them, got them on via a glitch. Personally I think it's a bad idea to try and get them as they're not meant to be on, and will most likely cause people to freeze.

I read that the tow trucks were causing peoples games to freeze - as in if you have one and have a car attached, then the games of other people in the same lobby/world as you will freeze.

So don't think that should be a route to go down...but I like the idea of the tow truck daisy chain!!

I've seen a few videos of the tow trucks causing people to go 'under the map'. Maybe that is an Xbox thing.

Heading on, wouldn't mind doing the cargobob thing. Was at work last night so missed it.