Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haven't been able to get online much this past week as work has been crazy busy.

Will be online later this eve.

I guess the insurance amounts aren't too bad for the super cars. I've only totalled mine a couple of times, so maybe I will go for a more expensive car.

How much does it cost to fully mod one of those cars (such as the infinity)?

And is there any advantage to getting a helicopter - can you request it during missions?

Haven't been able to get online much this past week as work has been crazy busy.

Will be online later this eve.

I guess the insurance amounts aren't too bad for the super cars. I've only totalled mine a couple of times, so maybe I will go for a more expensive car.

How much does it cost to fully mod one of those cars (such as the infinity)?

And is there any advantage to getting a helicopter - can you request it during missions?

Yeah, GM and Don call their buzzards for pretty much every mission.

Cost to fully mod a car depends on what it is, but for a super car it can easily go into hundreds of thousands if you get the full armour and everything.

Cost to fully mod a car depends on what it is, but for a super car it can easily go into hundreds of thousands if you get the full armour and everything.

Do you know where they get delivered - do you still have to head to one of the spawn sites?

Battle of Los Santos LTS with a full complement of players must be amazing. 8 vs 8 jet dogfight. Just did it but it was 1vs1 :(

Not a fun of Buzzards in missions unless they're either necessary (as part of the mission) or if it is excruciatingly difficult without one. In some missions, like the one to destroy garbage trucks a buzzard pretty much can clean it all alone very fast. When I got to the garbage lot last time they were all blown up already. I love blowing up stuff on foot :( In spread missions like the Jury thing it's a nice security to have one to quickly reach a distant forgotten target or something like that.

Not a fun of Buzzards in missions unless they're either necessary (as part of the mission) or if it is excruciatingly difficult without one. In some missions, like the one to destroy garbage trucks a buzzard pretty much can clean it all alone very fast. When I got to the garbage lot last time they were all blown up already. I love blowing up stuff on foot :( In spread missions like the Jury thing it's a nice security to have one to quickly reach a distant forgotten target or something like that.

I agree.

:lol: thats not true, it does make the missions lot easier I agree which is why I dont particularly like using them all the time. But I think it's great to have for protection. For example if we need to deliver a package or we need to get rid of police then I like to have it. It all depends on the mission, if its a type of mission where I think air travel is more convenie then I'll take it.

Do you know where they get delivered - do you still have to head to one of the spawn sites?

Yeah it will be at 1 of the spawn sites. You could for a cheaper option, request a helicopter pick up from merry weather and kill the pilot and take the plane.

I did that with a boat pick up.

Also agree - think we did a mission like that the other night.

Was driving to one of the trucks then a message came up saying it was destroyed...went to go to the next, then the same person destroyed that one also!

Kind of pointless being on missions like that when someone is in a buzzard - you get the RP and the cash, but its pretty boring not actually being involved in the mission!

I think we should do more teamwork in the online world and put bounties on the other players.

Not a big fan of random worlds, got hammered by someone early no matter what I did.

Not a big fan of random worlds, got hammered by someone early no matter what I did.

I'm the same. When I come on I usually put myself in a closed crew session. I like the relative peace and quiet - at least for when I'm modding cars and stuff, then I might go off into random worlds.

I'm the same. When I come on I usually put myself in a closed crew session. I like the relative peace and quiet - at least for when I'm modding cars and stuff, then I might go off into random worlds.

Likewise, usually I go to closed world to steal cars, mod etc. and then just join Caf missions or races as they come up from chat invites.

Also, debating what to do with the stimulus packages. I've not got a super car yet so there's definitely that, but since everybody is getting an Entity or Adder, and we don't use modded cars when we race together, I was considering getting something a bit different. Are the Infernus/Cheetah/Vacca any good, or are they just too far behind the other two in specs? The Vacca in particular is a sexy beast, love Lambos.

Likewise, usually I go to closed world to steal cars, mod etc. and then just join Caf missions or races as they come up from chat invites.

Also, debating what to do with the stimulus packages. I've not got a super car yet so there's definitely that, but since everybody is getting an Entity or Adder, and we don't use modded cars when we race together, I was considering getting something a bit different. Are the Infernus/Cheetah/Vacca any good, or are they just too far behind the other two in specs? The Vacca in particular is a sexy beast, love Lambos.

I've got a Vacca, if you can drive properly then it's fairly easy keeping up.

Closed worlds really? Its GTA, if anyone gets in my way in the session I'll at least make sure it's hard for them to do so.
Yeah, unless it's a tank or something, which I get away and ignore until the fecker is on foot again, I don't feel trouble at all. Actually I'm the one robbing people of HPVs and the like. Though I don't mess with anyone for no reason unless they shoot first, I go after anyone that has something specific I want.

Go to the airport and get a stunt/small plane. Run up and down the runway taking off and landing. It'll boost a lot quicker. :)
Nice one, thanks Toma.

I stole and modded an 8 person police jeep last night with J. Will be great for heists. I'm also going to park my tank in my garage so that I can use my mechanic to bring it to me, on demand.

The police Jeep only spawns in Blaine County when you get 4 stars. You can mod it slightly in Beekers garage, again, the only place it can be done.

Nice one, thanks Toma.

I stole and modded an 8 person police jeep last night with J. Will be great for heists. I'm also going to park my tank in my garage so that I can use my mechanic to bring it to me, on demand.

The police Jeep only spawns in Blaine County when you get 4 stars. You can mod it slightly in Beekers garage, again, the only place it can be done.
The tank disappeared last night when you left so I couldn't do it but the FIB truck was in my garage when I got on this morning and its on the list when I call my mechanic.

Tried explaining that to GM in chat but don't know if he saw it.

So you need to take that fbi jeep to beekers to be able to store it in your garage?

Sorry about last night my friend's got a bit carried away :lol: you put up a good fight 2v1 though!

Yeah I got a few double kills. It was funny initially when I was running away and they kept sniping me, and then I was like "feck this" and turned and headshotted both of them.

My favourite bits were the speculative grenade that fragged their car (cost me 12.5k though!) and when I nearly divebombed them with a bloody Titan.

Yeah I got a few double kills. It was funny initially when I was running away and they kept sniping me, and then I was like "feck this" and turned and headshotted both of them.

My favourite bits were the speculative grenade that fragged their car (cost me 12.5k though!) and when I nearly divebombed them with a bloody Titan.

I was trying to stay neutral and just watching it all happen for a laugh, it was hilarious hearing them on the headset panicking like "oh shit, he's coming in a plane, HE'S COMING IN A PLANE!!".

Somehow he managed to shoot you before you hit the floor it must have been 1 hell of a shot, I just turned round and saw some giant plane explode into a million pieces :lol:

Was a good laugh though, If I see you on again I will tell them to stop being petty cnuts.

I'm going on a mission now to steal a sherif SUV and store that in my garage.

Okay I got sherif SUV now, I want to cargobob steal a tank rather than pay the 1.5m.

Levo and I went head to head last night, me in a car, him in a massive dump truck (like the ones they use on quarries). This is the result:

0_0.jpg

Best part was, it still drove surprisingly well.

Levo and I went head to head last night, me in a car, him in a massive dump truck (like the ones they use on quarries). This is the result:

0_0.jpg

Best part was, it still drove surprisingly well.
:lol: That was fun, was going well until I dragged a police car under the chassis which then proceeded to explode and kill me.

I was trying to stay neutral and just watching it all happen for a laugh, it was hilarious hearing them on the headset panicking like "oh shit, he's coming in a plane, HE'S COMING IN A PLANE!!".

Somehow he managed to shoot you before you hit the floor it must have been 1 hell of a shot, I just turned round and saw some giant plane explode into a million pieces :lol:

Was a good laugh though, If I see you on again I will tell them to stop being petty cnuts.

I know I was devastated when they shot down my Titan. Sadface.

Still I think my flying on the whole was pretty good, we had a few good ones with the 4 of us in the chopper.

Is that possible? and like to actually store it too so its yours?

Yep, there's a glitch so you can insure it and store it in your garage. I just stored the riot van, went on a bloody long journey to get that done. Some cnut stole it off me so I had to go get it back and destroy him in the process.

Now I need to find out how to insure.

Myself and a randomer were in a bit of a battle last night, then we decided to work together and have some fun. We started a gang war and stole a plane, landed in the army base and got killed. Broke into the base then a load of times by jumping the fence. Great craic. He took the jet and I got a helicopter.

Can the helicopter run out of fuel btw? Mine went down over the lake for no apparent reason.

Myself and a randomer were in a bit of a battle last night, then we decided to work together and have some fun. We started a gang war and stole a plane, landed in the army base and got killed. Broke into the base then a load of times by jumping the fence. Great craic. He took the jet and I got a helicopter.

Can the helicopter run out of fuel btw? Mine went down over the lake for no apparent reason.

If you touch something and the helicopter starts smoking, that's a sign that sooner or later it is going to go down and stop working.