Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm level 7, I assume there won't be much mission diversity until I'm about 20 or so? It's all deathmatches and races so far. I can't sat I don't enjoy DMs though, they are a treat.

I'm level 7, I assume there won't be much mission diversity until I'm about 20 or so? It's all deathmatches and races so far. I can't sat I don't enjoy DMs though, they are a treat.

To be honest all the missions are similar.

Kill loads of people, collect drugs/briefcase, kill a few more people who come in cars/on bikes, deliver drugs/briefcase...paid.

With the 150k I had lined up for the stimulus I've gotten the best apartment, a bullet and a Coquette (the coquette looks sexy as feck) in the space of half an hour, I've had worse nights.

With the 150k I had lined up for the stimulus I've gotten the best apartment, a bullet and a Coquette (the coquette looks sexy as feck) in the space of half an hour, I've had worse nights.

The Carbinozzare looks better.

The same mission appears as a default mission when I pick it on my phone every single time, it's been like 12 times in a row. Why?

I've had so much fun with my rhino/bad sport combo. Once you get the dunce cap you might as well embrace it! :D

Yep, you don't get extra time added on to your sentence so you may as well go crazy and blow up every personal car you see. Can be expensive though, blew up a few Adders and Entitys and it cost about 70k for 5 minutes of destruction.

Yep, you don't get extra time added on to your sentence so you may as well go crazy and blow up every personal car you see. Can be expensive though, blew up a few Adders and Entitys and it cost about 70k for 5 minutes of destruction.
Exactly. I only had about 65k left so upgraded my car as much as I could and bought some ammo so any losses were minimal. I didn't leave the regular session for a couple of hours so was with all good sports who just hated me :devil: one guy sent mercenaries and two 9k bounties trying to kill me but not a lot stops a tank in full flow.

Guys that moment has finally happened to me, you know when you're younger and you look at all the adults who play games and you think what are they doing with their lives.

I was having online wars with these bunch of bloody 16 year olds. They were pissing me off so much and I was just a 1 man army, I've never had so much adrenaline and anger before over a bloody ps3 game :lol: where were you guys to back me up in war??
It happened to me the other day, what a rush. I spawned in a place were people were randomly shooting each other and managed to kill about 15 escaping unscathed. I was in the alley behind Simeon's place in the corner switching from one side to the other. Then climbed to the roof and was untouchable, with my shotgun ready to the ones trying to climb after me. Went off the radar, climbed down the other side and went home happily smoking a cigarette.

Some people really get creative with this game. Amazing videos in Rockstar's newswire.

Decided not to spend too big on a car just yet. Picked up my free Elegy and customized it up as best as I could.
Decent motor, Think tonight I may purchase the new apartment and also pick up a carbi nom nom :drool:

Decided not to spend too big on a car just yet. Picked up my free Elegy and customized it up as best as I could.
Decent motor, Think tonight I may purchase the new apartment and also pick up a carbi nom nom :drool:
It's a great car to be fair.

I got the Elegy, then the bullet and settled on driving a Coquette for now, it's a beaut.

Edit: admittedly I'm driving the slowest of the three cars, and I do wonder why up until I handbrake turn round a corner and violently orgasm.

Yeah it is quite good, nice top speed, ive just found its a tad heavy on some corners. Tested it out for mowing people down, she passed with flying colours.

I honestly dont think I could be arsed spending a million on an adder and the likes. Although I probably will end up spending a fair few quid on cars once I upgrade my garage. I reckon a big jeep and the likes for heists/missions is a must!

I'll be getting an Adder, the rest I'll be thinking utility/people carrying/ridiculous vehicles. My needs have pretty much been met on sports/super cars.

I still drive the Elegy from time to time too. Cba with the bullet though, it looks off and I can't place why.

Ah I see said the blind man!!!!!

Yeah the bullets alright, Ive not been fully sold on it yet. Its quick as feck but I find its a bastard handling wise. Id rather an Infernus.

The entity is my favourite car, I hardly ever use the adder. Although I'm really enjoying the phoenix car that Arruda kindly donated to me.

Ah I see said the blind man!!!!!

Yeah the bullets alright, Ive not been fully sold on it yet. Its quick as feck but I find its a bastard handling wise. Id rather an Infernus.
Yes you're right about a handling.

Is it ironic that the bullet loves going sideways/spinning?

Anyways, none of those problems with the Coquette, the handling is bloody marvellous.

Yes you're right about a handling.

Is it ironic that the bullet loves going sideways/spinning?

Anyways, none of those problems with the Coquette, the handling is bloody marvellous.

What type of car is it?

What type of car is it?
Super, it's less that 150k and sex on wheels. Haven't even added modifications yet but it's going to be my free roaming car of choice. Think it's closer to 140k.

maxresdefault.jpg

very tempting indeed
Well if that tempted you...

"The Coquette reaches a top speed of 212 mph (340 km/h), an incredibly high top speed. It has excellent braking and handling, even at high speeds. This car oversteers with ease, as a result of the monstrous power being sent to the rear wheels. This means it requires caution when turning into a corner when racing as oversteer and other forms of powerslide will slow down the car at the corner. "

Well if that tempted you...

"The Coquette reaches a top speed of 212 mph (340 km/h), an incredibly high top speed. It has excellent braking and handling, even at high speeds. This car oversteers with ease, as a result of the monstrous power being sent to the rear wheels. This means it requires caution when turning into a corner when racing as oversteer and other forms of powerslide will slow down the car at the corner. "

Ive driven it a few times in game just dicking about and though exactly that about it. Very slip n slidey with a nice top speed. Id probably stay away as I like a car that sticks to the road a bit more. It comes in handy when chasing down a bounty or going after the HPV which ive been unlucky enough not to have delivered yet. Cant figure out where at the docks I am supposed to meet simeon. Bastid !!!!!!!

To be fair they're both sexy beasts.

You've got Hayley McQueen and you're rightfully chuffed to bits. I've got Rachel Riley and I'm rightfully chuffed to bits. :)

Might save for an Entity next, although already have a lime green Vacca :drool:

Probably wait to see what vehicles are released as part of this beach package.

I'm focusing on getting my guns properly decked out before I save up for another car. I've got two cars to mod and weapons to upgrade. I'm happy with what I've got for now.