Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I spent a load of money on a garage thinking the apartments would be way out of reach. Kinda money wasted now but maybe in the future I'll have enough cars to fill them both.

AAh. Shit, and now the garage is probably fairly worthless.

I need to find someone to grind some races with. Get my $$ on.

AAh. Shit, and now the garage is probably fairly worthless.

I need to find someone to grind some races with. Get my $$ on.
I find survival on processed to be a good shout. 20k a pop and if you get into the right skip you're practically unbeatable.

The apartment will be useful when heists come in, you need a 200k+ one to plan them.

I find survival on processed to be a good shout. 20k a pop and if you get into the right skip you're practically unbeatable.

The apartment will be useful when heists come in, you need a 200k+ one to plan them.

I've not done that. I'll try to talk who ever is on later into trying it.

I've not done that. I'll try to talk who ever is on later into trying it.
It's the far right of the nearest bay. There's a skip with some shit it. It's easy enough for a one man job, might take a few attempts at first though. Definitely pick up the advanced rifle and minigun when they come. The minigun tears through helicopters and is an easier kill than an rpg, and the advanced rifle speaks for itself. A few well placed sticky bombs are always good as a fail safe. Happy hunting.

I like the first survival, got a pretty decent tactic to complete it. Completed it the other day with arruda, issy and I think swoosh?

Also I didn't get the $500k :( but I can't really complain, I'm just grateful that I don't get put into a cheaters pool.

And with regards to Adder and Entity, Adder is definitely faster but the grip on the entity is so much better. I suppose it all depends on your handling skills but I suppose I'd recommend the entity.

The $500k is coming out gradually so you'll get it at some point over the next 24 hours.

Ahh it would be nice if I do, it seems like I've been on $700k for ages and I'm saving for the tank.

Stimulus came in:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Annoying thing is that Pegasus doesn't drop it off at the marina. I was at the marina expecting Pegasus to put it there, but they decided to deliver it at the opposite end of the island instead!

qbPGpJf.png

Got my 500k too. Dont know what to buy. Might keep a hold of it for now. I don't race, so no interest in cars or boats for now. Might hold out for a helicopter, although they spawn in 5 spots too so not a necessity. Hopefully this means heists are on there way.

I'm only getting started eventually and had my first serious session today, why does the city feel completely empty? There are no cars, no pedestrians, nothing.

Add me people btw. My PSN is sarniPL.

Oh yeah got my $500k and a dollar which I'm happy to donate to Aloe Blacc. I'm about $350k away from getting the tank :drool:

I'm in the crew in Rockstar's Social Club. The option to play with the crew never appears when I'm in GTA Online mind.
Go to single player.

Press start and tab across to online.

Pick the bottom option "Play GTA Online"

There's your list of useful options, why it's not there when you're online god only knows. Terrible design.

How the feck do I have half a million in the bank when I start the online game anyway?

No, it's actually great but I didn't realise that I could have this much at the start and was wondering if it's not a bug. :lol: Thanks!

I can't play with crew members because none appear but I am in the crew, it shows next to my log in and I play with some random folks. This game is more fun than I expected actually!

No, it's actually great but I didn't realise that I could have this much at the start and was wondering if it's not a bug. :lol: Thanks!

I can't play with crew members because none appear but I am in the crew, it shows next to my log in and I play with some random folks. This game is more fun than I expected actually!
Have you made it your active crew? That option's in the same tab when you're online.

Have you made it your active crew? That option's in the same tab when you're online.

Yes, it's my active crew. I'm joining a game with someone nicknamed Militant something but it doesn't allow me to connect.

Is there any quick way to add all members to my PS Friends list?

Yes, it's my active crew. I'm joining a game with someone nicknamed Militant something but it doesn't allow me to connect.

Is there any quick way to add all members to my PS Friends list?
No idea, had to do it one by one on Xbox, well worth it for the ten minutes a week someone else is actually on though. :lol:

You probably have not done the tutorial missions yet, it will not let you join friends/crew until thats completed.

Guys that moment has finally happened to me, you know when you're younger and you look at all the adults who play games and you think what are they doing with their lives.

I was having online wars with these bunch of bloody 16 year olds. They were pissing me off so much and I was just a 1 man army, I've never had so much adrenaline and anger before over a bloody ps3 game :lol: where were you guys to back me up in war??