Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who is Viskhan? We went on a bit of a rampage last night :lol:

You probably have not done the tutorial missions yet, it will not let you join friends/crew until thats completed.

The last I've done was a mission where I had to steal a car and kill a few gang members who were trying to protect it. Prior to that there was a death match.

You're right though, I see people now. 31 or 32 of them I think although Social Club says there should be 89.

The last I've done was a mission where I had to steal a car and kill a few gang members who were trying to protect it. Prior to that there was a death match.

You're right though, I see people now. 31 or 32 of them I think although Social Club says there should be 89.

You can only see your playstation friends on the friends menu, if you want to join crew members you need to select the join crew members option, and it puts you into a game with some available.

It's one big crew, so the xbox members don't show up for the PS3ers and vice versa.

You on Xbox then? (At a guess due to 31ish people in crew)

Guys that moment has finally happened to me, you know when you're younger and you look at all the adults who play games and you think what are they doing with their lives.

I was having online wars with these bunch of bloody 16 year olds. They were pissing me off so much and I was just a 1 man army, I've never had so much adrenaline and anger before over a bloody ps3 game :lol: where were you guys to back me up in war??

Mark down the names and we shall hunt these mofo's down - I say we start a turf war with them.

The bad sport thing...does anyone know specifically how you get there?

Is there a certain number of cars blown up per gta day, or is it once you've simply blown up x number of cars?

I think I blew up either KK or Irwin with a Buzz yesterday and I blew up a random in a HPV then followed him to his own car and blew him up as he was annoying me. It's actually quite easy to do it to someone when you're not intending to.

Is there a certain number of cars blown up per gta day, or is it once you've simply blown up x number of cars?

I think I blew up either KK or Irwin with a Buzz yesterday and I blew up a random in a HPV then followed him to his own car and blew him up as he was annoying me. It's actually quite easy to do it to someone when you're not intending to.
I've blown a few cars here and there, most accidentally. I have no way to confirm this, but my feeling is that it accumulates in some sort of counter that is offset by periods of sporting behaviour. So I imagine blowing 10 PV's in a single session is not the same as blowing out 10 PV's in the course of a month intertwined with good sporting (mostly from completing jobs with other players). Otherwise everyone would end up in Bad Sport lobby sooner or later, even if just by accidental explosions during missions and the like.

Dunno. Kk was just after killing me a few times last night and he was hovering over me with a buzz so I threw a grenade at him and blew that shit up. Amazing fun.

Never been a bad sport. To be honest I've not even killed another player in anything other than self defence.

I get why it could be fun, but when I'm getting spawnkilled I hate it, so I don't bother.

Sorry for that but what's a chat room?
Have one of us added as a friend and they can invite you to our chat room (from the XMB). We use it to coordinate what we do as a crew, etc.

You think it was either? Let me just jog that memory of yours you blew us both up ffs. Irwin was just after getting into a plane and you missiled his ass. I then realised wtf was going on (You were about to rinse us all) so I tried getting outta there only to be crisp n dried from a missile.

Ass-hole :)

You think it was either? Let me just jog that memory of yours you blew us both up ffs. Irwin was just after getting into a plane and you missiled his ass. I then realised wtf was going on (You were about to rinse us all) so I tried getting outta there only to be crisp n dried from a missile.

Ass-hole :)

It was late. I remember now haha.

But I only blew up one personal vehicle so that makes it acceptable.

It was late. I remember now haha.

But I only blew up one personal vehicle so that makes it acceptable.

get ta feck will ye........

On a side note though: That assault shotgun is fecking amazing for taking multiple cnuts out of it. I tried getting the HPV to simeons last night, only to be killed very close to the drop off point by two ambushing douche bags.

So they delivered the car and I waited for them and rinsed them both in the drivers seat with that delicious shotgun. I then also threw a sticky on his car and waited to see if theyd follow me which they did.

KABOOM

Is it true they have nerfed the money for dying?. £2000 a death was way over the top IMO, apparently they have dropped it but i'm not sure

To me being killed is only evened by killing you twice. Except if it's TDon, as he's one hard bastard. I have my KD ratio at 1.42 now and trying to raise it further. Usually end DM's in the 1.80-2.50 range so now that I have my revenge policy in Free Roam it should keep going up.

To me being killed is only evened by killing you twice. Except if it's TDon, as he's one hard bastard. I have my KD ratio at 1.42 now and trying to raise it further. Usually end DM's in the 1.80-2.50 range so now that I have my revenge policy in Free Roam it should keep going up.

Got mine up to something like 1.85.

Having a tank helps :).

Got mine up to something like 1.85.

Having a tank helps :).
I was distracted in Ammu-nation texting Sarni when a fecker shot me and Lucifer down. We killed him about 6 or 7 times and he left. Then I saw a lvl 4 running him over for no reason and we killed him about 10 times (we each died only 2 or 3 times during this rampage. I always take revenge, and that helps keeping it up.

I don't like tanks, not for PvP. If I didn't try to stand up against them so often with sticky bombs and the like my KdT would be higher. I don't do that anymore, I just ignore them from now on. It's nearly impossible to bring them down (without a tank) without dying a dozen times in the process. gotta see if unlocking the RPG will make that process easier, but I doubt it. Only time I've been successful was ironically with my lvl 12 alternate character (a girl). He killed me once, I put safe mode on behind some walls and he left the tank to try and kill me with sticky bombs. I circled him and entered the tank, destroyed it (killing myself), and killed him about half a dozen times on foot without getting a scratch and with less than 50 levels than him. Most people who entertain themselves with tanks on PvP are rather weak with weapons, I'd say. Most leave when their tank is finally destroyed or go straight back for another.

How'd you get on with processed yesterday? :)

There was 4 of s doing it and we got through it on the 2nd or 3rd go. Was fun, but I kept making the mistake of coming out from my hiding place out of boredom and getting mowed down.

I'll have a try at it on my own though later just to see if I can do it.

There was 4 of s doing it and we got through it on the 2nd or 3rd go. Was fun, but I kept making the mistake of coming out from my hiding place out of boredom and getting mowed down.

I'll have a try at it on my own though later just to see if I can do it.
Cool man, good job. I sometimes drop out if cover halfway through the round, some waves are actually a 2 for 1 deal.

I wish there was an easier way to communicate than typing with an on-screen keyboard. Perhaps there's some attachment to a pad that won't be too uncomfortable?

I wish there was an easier way to communicate than typing with an on-screen keyboard. Perhaps there's some attachment to a pad that won't be too uncomfortable?

Get a bluetooth keyboard? Or a mic?

Half the people don't have mics anyway, or do they? I'd get one if some of our crew have it.

A few of us have them, we're just afraid to talk to each other :lol: