Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
JMPDag or whatever his name is:

0_0.jpg

To be fair, a lot of it was funny last night and largely down to not getting missions for 6.

Most likely a one off.

Yeah. At the end you went on a manhunt for me after I killed you a few times (was originally trying to kill Don again that first time but you were closest and it kinda snowballed from there).

It got to the point where I was in a Ponsonby's and Issy had brought his car in to try and run me over :lol:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And doing missions slowly and cautiously is sexy, I loved the Damo mission yesterday when we had to crack a safe in Merryweather offices and also enjoyed the last run on that thing when you have to land planes in the docks.

That was a good one. Needs to be more missions like that at the higher end rather than the ones involving cargobobs.

We planned the job, it's just that you and Damien both brought Buzzard (can't remember who would supposed to get Cargobob). I was with jet and caught flying between you two getting confused looking for which was Cargobob. Not only that, the presence of Issy's blip in the south was confusing me during flight as well. When Damo got the bob with his second life it was easy following him and keeping him clean.

Jet helps in that after Bobs are clear Jet can help Buzzard get clear much faster as well.

I said I'd be getting the bob, then swoosh said he was dropping me by the buzzard so I thought he had decided to get bob instead. Once we flew out, I realised he still went for the buzzard so had to go back :lol:

I said I'd be getting the bob, then swoosh said he was dropping me by the buzzard so I thought he had decided to get bob instead. Once we flew out, I realised he still went for the buzzard so had to go back :lol:

Oops.

Think the latest one was to do with save game data. Should finally see the end opf stuff vanishing. We can probably expect the first installment this Friday if we are lucky.

Yeah there has been no further update from R* so must just be that bugfix. Hopefully it doesn't break anything else and we get our cash.

Good pictures Issy. You're an excellent photographer.

Last night was pretty good. We didn't really focus on playing just missions with high payouts and so ended up playing a wider variety and got to do more stuff than the standard cargobob ones.

Hopefully one day they make it possible to rearrange cars in garage.

It's a lot quicker. No comparison possible.

I'm guessing the patch has ended the dreams of future grinders? I've heard that a few missions payout a lot less

I don't understand how they're paying out even less for missions. Some require the likes of 10/15/minutes of heavily coordinated work and pay 3, 4, of 5k, which to 4 people is about what these four people would get in total in a 2-minute race, irrespective of how good they are at racing.

If anything is being grinded nowadays it's races, not missions. You can't even replay missions, so the definition of grind doesn't apply to them any more.

I'm not too bothered with the cash though, there isn't anything particular I feel I need to buy, just a whole lot of things I will slowly acquire. I plan to play this game for a long long time, so these things will come. Interesting to know what kind of payouts will be expected from heists, how repeatable they are and how hard they are.

I'd love them to pay a lot (at the very least 100k per player preferably more), had limited repeats (such as 3 successful heists per week or whatever) and that they were hard enough to require everyone to do their job properly at the risk of failure, so that we would have to meticulously plan them. I really hope it's not just some sort of complex mission paying 30k in the end and that two seasoned players can breeze through alone.

I'm guessing the patch has ended the dreams of future grinders? I've heard that a few missions payout a lot less

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51716/new-gta-online-title-update-105.html

Doubt it. I played a few things earlier today and nothing had changed. Seems to be purely stuff related to saving/character issues.

What I did notice though is when I tried to get my mechanic to bring my Phoenix to me, the menu where you select the vehicle froze and I could only get out of it by pressing start. Not sure if it's like that for me with all vehicles but I'll see later. Hopefully it was just a temporary glitch.

I don't understand how they're paying out even less for missions. Some require the likes of 10/15/minutes of heavily coordinated work and pay 3, 4, of 5k, which to 4 people is about what these four people would get in total in a 2-minute race, irrespective of how good they are at racing.

If anything is being grinded nowadays it's races, not missions. You can't even replay missions, so the definition of grind doesn't apply to them any more.

I'm not too bothered with the cash though, there isn't anything particular I feel I need to buy, just a whole lot of things I will slowly acquire. I plan to play this game for a long long time, so these things will come. Interesting to know what kind of payouts will be expected from heists, how repeatable they are and how hard they are.

I'd love them to pay a lot (at the very least 100k per player preferably more), had limited repeats (such as 3 successful heists per week or whatever) and that they were hard enough to require everyone to do their job properly at the risk of failure, so that we would have to meticulously plan them. I really hope it's not just some sort of complex mission paying 30k in the end and that two seasoned players can breeze through alone.

Agree 100%.

I personally hope that headsets will be practically mandatory in as much as without them you would not be able to coordinate well enough.

Have any of you guys gone to the bad sport area yet?.

My friend has been sent there, and his chrome Infinity has turned into a Golden Bugatti :lol:

He is worried that it will stay that way permanently, anybody had a similar thing happen?

Have any of you guys gone to the bad sport area yet?.

My friend has been sent there, and his chrome Infinity has turned into a Golden Bugatti :lol:

He is worried that it will stay that way permanently, anybody had a similar thing happen?
I've had a spell as a bad sport, but the only change was my mask was changed for a dunce cap. My cars were only subject to more sticky bombing from fellow bad sports, no changes though.

Is this something that happened after the patch? I found a few things to be even more glitchy when playing yesterday.

I've had a spell as a bad sport, but the only change was my mask was changed for a dunce cap. My cars were only subject to more sticky bombing from fellow bad sports, no changes though.

Is this something that happened after the patch? I found a few things to be even more glitchy when playing yesterday.

Yeah it happened literally last night about 7pm, so may well be just a glitch.

Aw sheeet I just had $500,001 placed in my account by Rockstar - Now what do I buy, an Adder or an Entity?

Yeah, the full amount is being sent out by Rockstar instead of it being in two installments. Not sure why there's an extra $1 but it's the same for everyone.

What are you planning to spend it on?

Yeah, the full amount is being sent out by Rockstar instead of it being in two installments. Not sure why there's an extra $1 but it's the same for everyone.

What are you planning to spend it on?

See above, I've got $1m now so either an Adder or an Entity, which is the better investment?

See above, I've got $1m now so either an Adder or an Entity, which is the better investment?

Probably the Entity. Stats of each on here: https://googledrive.com/host/0B-Q7WnzcPvLtLVVoM3otTVlnOFE/super.htm

Speed difference of 0.3 won't be much, the handling is a lot better than the Adder and when the acceleration is fully upgraded, from what I've seen it's better than the Adder. I've only got an Adder though so probably best to wait for more opinions but I do think you'd be better off going for the Entity and using the rest to either spend on beefing the Entity up or for saving for other stuff.

Entity is better in races, especially with the custom mods (which will probably cost 400k extra once you've levelled up).

I bought a Carbonizzare, Gauntlet and Baller today and after mods on the first two I'd spent 800k so the stimulus package was much needed in my saving for a tank.

Probably the Entity. Stats of each on here: https://googledrive.com/host/0B-Q7WnzcPvLtLVVoM3otTVlnOFE/super.htm

Speed difference of 0.3 won't be much, the handling is a lot better than the Adder and when the acceleration is fully upgraded, from what I've seen it's better than the Adder. I've only got an Adder though so probably best to wait for more opinions but I do think you'd be better off going for the Entity and using the rest to either spend on beefing the Entity up or for saving for other stuff.

I was thinking that, much better handling on the Entity, but the Adder's more expensive..

Alternatively I was thinking of going to the stripclub and flicking dollars at the pole dancer for 10 hours straight

Entity is better in races, especially with the custom mods (which will probably cost 400k extra once you've levelled up).

I bought a Carbonizzare, Gauntlet and Baller today and after mods on the first two I'd spent 800k so the stimulus package was much needed in my saving for a tank.

Yeah, save up for a tank is the other option..

Phoenix now fully modded (100% armour, turbo, level 4 engine, the works):

0_0.jpg

Will probably respray at some point.

Got the following vehicles now:

Garage
  • Canis Mesa
  • Annis Elegy RH8
  • Bravado Gauntlet
  • Pegassi Vacca
  • Imponte Phoenix (Fully upgraded)
  • Truffade Adder
  • Dinka Akuma (Fully upgraded)
  • Declasse Granger
  • Obey Tailgater
Pegasus
  • Rhino Tank
Wish I could sell the Vacca and buy something else as it's not really needed anymore. Not sure whether to buy a Jetmax when my stimulus comes in, or save up to buy something else.

Surely I can buy some decent property with 500k. At the moment I have only got an 8 car garage in a bad neighbourhood. I'd like a nice apartment somewhere.

Just spent 300k modding an suv. Wasteful

:lol: Exactly the sort of thing I'd do.

Surely I can buy some decent property with 500k. At the moment I have only got an 8 car garage in a bad neighbourhood. I'd like a nice apartment somewhere.

The 270/286k ones have decent view and are just around the corner from a Los Santos Customs.

You can see views here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/617422-apartment-database-photos-included/

There's a good property that is near the insurance, a Los Santos Customs and something else which is useful but can't remember which property it is off the top of my head.