Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Content says early November, stimulus should be here by end of next week.

Content says early November, stimulus should be here by end of next week.

Wasnt content rumoured to be for roughly the 14th? Hopefully the first installment comes in this weekend. I wouldnt mind sorting out a pad with a much bigger garage. A 6 car garage should be enough. I probably wont even need 6 cars.

A bike which I spend my time using the most
A car probably the Adder or the Entity XF
Another car this time a 4 door for crew based stuff
A jeep for some of the heists

Still space then to add another car and maybe something else for the shits n giggles.

I was aiming to compare the higher level players and forgot Levo so put you in as you were active in the thread right now. Not much point comparing your stats with others without putting it into the context of a lot less playing time so don't worry about it. You seem average in most stats so you're doing fine.

feck you Arruda.

;-)

Just saw a level 1000 in a race. That's some serious grinding or, more likely, glitching like hell.
Are you Shaney-Turbo? Theres two Shanes and I never know which is which. Shaney-Turbo keeps inviting me to races but he's a bad sport apparently.

I've been grinding like hell the last day or two but I'm not ashamed because all the other high level people have done it.

Haha GM, you've glitched the feck out of the old LSC glitch haven't you? $6m in car sales. The worst thing about this is that I knew nothing about it until I saw Damien's post further up.

Been racing with randoms all afternoon, and there's quite a few races with short lap times, why the feck we always doing the same? Downtown Underground for example, best lap on the 1:10 range and a lot more fun, with a jump and several types of corners... Really, move on guys...

Are you Shaney-Turbo? Theres two Shanes and I never know which is which. Shaney-Turbo keeps inviting me to races but he's a bad sport apparently.

I've been grinding like hell the last day or two but I'm not ashamed because all the other high level people have done it.

Haha GM, you've glitched the feck out of the old LSC glitch haven't you? $6m in car sales. The worst thing about this is that I knew nothing about it until I saw Damien's post further up.

That's me. Yeah, I notice that invites go out to crew members and people on my friendlist but I never host so I'm never in charge of the invites so I don't know how that's happening.

And yeah, I'm a bad sport. For another fecking week. Guy chases me for about two minutes constantly shooting but I blow him up to get him off my back and I'm the bad sport? Piss off, Rockstar.

Been racing with randoms all afternoon, and there's quite a few races with short lap times, why the feck we always doing the same? Downtown Underground for example, best lap on the 1:10 range and a lot more fun, with a jump and several types of corners... Really, move on guys...
It's all about the $$$$$ Arruda!

Bought an modded a bison to go along with my MW jeep for heists, can carry 6 people as we'll so will be helpful.

Arruda crashing into me with a jet mid-air, mid-mission was brilliant. That's the beauty of GTA, unless someone is blowing you up on purpose it's usually funny when you feck up.

I did mention it in here at the time :)

But in fairness to me, I didn't get to do the VD as much as everyone else and I don't see much difference in the ls bike and the VD repeats.

Also looking at those stats, I've got a 33% accuracy rate and a 33% headshot rate.

It's such a shame that some people *cough*Izzy*cough* can't understand that in a race through a narrow section with 3 cars side by side accidents may happen. I'm certainly not going to brake or let myself get smashed into a wall just to avoid a collision.

Doing things like driving up the wrong way and crashing into people (me) in retaliation shouldn't be on.

It's such a shame that some people *cough*Izzy*cough* can't understand that in a race through a narrow section with 3 cars side by side accidents may happen. I'm certainly not going to brake or let myself get smashed into a wall just to avoid a collision.

Doing things like driving up the wrong way and crashing into people (me) in retaliation shouldn't be on.
It's ironic that it happened more than once and when it didn't happen I coincidentally won the race. Funny that.

What's worse is, you messed up yourself on the last race and tried to take me out and yet you're moaning about it.

Wanker

Women :rolleyes:

For the record, anyone I see bitching about collisions I will go out of my way to feck up in both races, and free roam.

It's ironic that it happened more than once and when it didn't happen I coincidentally won the race. Funny that.

What's worse is, you messed up yourself on the last race and tried to take me out and yet you're moaning about it.

Wanker

Why are you being such a girl over it? I wasn't going to brake and put myself out of the race just so that I might not cause a collision. Spins happen - man up and deal with it. Don't be a woman trying to take people out in the next race.

And how can you call someone a wanker over a race on GTA? :lol:

For the record, anyone I see bitching about collisions I will go out of my way to feck up in both races, and free roam.

I feel the same BR, it's ridiculous. Shit happens. We all know people don't do it purposefully (apart from Izzy apparently) so there's no need to get annoyed

Why are you being such a girl over it? I wasn't going to brake and put myself out of the race just so that I might not cause a collision. Spins happen - man up and deal with it. Don't be a woman trying to take people out in the next race.

And how can you call someone a wanker over a race on GTA? :lol:

I feel the same BR, it's ridiculous. Shit happens. We all know people don't do it purposefully (apart from Izzy apparently) so there's no need to get annoyed

Jesus Christ, how can you try to take the moral high ground when you tried to take me out for no reason? That's what I don't get.

For the record me and manc magic have played in about 70 races in the past 2 days and guess what, not a blinked eye lid or a bad word exchanged. You're literally the only one who's come in and started messing up races. Apart from the KK who gets a bit feisty.

I don't mind a bit of contact but when it happens 3 times in a row and then you act like I ruined your life by not actually touching you driving in the opposite direction, it annoys me.

So again, wanker.

Jesus Christ, how can you try to take the moral high ground when you tried to take me out for no reason? That's what I don't get.

For the record me and manc magic have played in about 70 races in the past 2 days and guess what, not a blinked eye lid or a bad word exchanged. You're literally the only one who's come in and started messing up races. Apart from the KK who gets a bit feisty.

I don't mind a bit of contact but when it happens 3 times in a row and then you act like I ruined your life by not actually touching you driving in the opposite direction, it annoys me.

So again, wanker.
Leave me the flock outta this Izzy. I don't mind being rubbed or bumped in a race it's GTA unless of course you are Fortboyard and your just taking the piss before a corners evens been taken ;)

Get over it girls it's a game just enjoy it. I had to deal with some wankstain chasing me in an attack chopper earlier. Did my fecking nut in trying to stay alive. Ended up having to put a bounty on him to get him off my back.

As a male I'm naturally standing my ground. Waldner needs to get off his high horse and stop moaning about something he did immediately after. If it was such an insanely terrible act he wouldn't have done it himself. But hey, let's be hypocritical and take the moral high ground.

I'm fairly aware it's a game and a race. I'm not overly concerned..but as I say practice what you preach or be quiet.

When I get spinned out in Criminal Records and end up last by a distance I love doing that. Speeding backwards around the track smashing into people. The French more than anyone seem to hate it.

"Putain!"

Brhaftig12 - thundercnut. Just killed me thirteen times in a row. We were on that runway in the desert, and "she" sniped me from distance. When I respawned, it wasn't that far away and she just kept on sniping me again. I should have put myself in passive mode but forgot, and when I did the deathmatch thing she declined.

It would be nice if you could still slip stream people but have the option to 'ghost' the cars as some of the collisions are annoying, especially on a small track where if someone clears you out it's game over.

Things are a lot simpler racing with randomers, and I quite enjoy smashing people off the track :D

It would be nice if you could still slip stream people but have the option to 'ghost' the cars as some of the collisions are annoying, especially on a small track where if someone clears you out it's game over.

Agreed, once or twice yesterday when we did the offroad races and ye were on bikes and I had the dune buggy I had to take a wide line to avoid wiping some of you out, and ended up spinning out or crashing as a result. Normally I would be a little riskier and take the chance that we may or may not bump but with me in a 4 wheel vehicle and you guys on bikes I was trying to be super careful.

I'm having serious problem with my bloody xbox. GTA keeps restarting mid session and an error message comes up "the storage device used may be corrupt". I'll have to try a different storage device (i.e a usb external HD I have lying around the place) to see if that is the issue.

This I like. Good that our leader isn't a pussy.

Getting your way out of collisions or avoiding being spun out is a skill as well.

Agreed, once or twice yesterday when we did the offroad races and ye were on bikes and I had the dune buggy I had to take a wide line to avoid wiping some of you out, and ended up spinning out or crashing as a result. Normally I would be a little riskier and take the chance that we may or may not bump but with me in a 4 wheel vehicle and you guys on bikes I was trying to be super careful.
Yeah, I now avoid taking the buggy in offroad races as almost everyone takes the bikes (and they're more effective in most off-road circuits anyway) and it's hard not to run others over. If you're careful enough to avoid it you'll probably end up in the last places of the race.

How do you build your strength? Fist fights? Tennis? Golf?