Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
feck sake, recreate my character again after he was deleted. Watch the intro think something might be happening and boom.....Failed to join activity or job.

Now froze on the alert.

Okay I'm done for tonight. Will try again tomorrow afternoon.

Created my character, getting a "Failed to host a GTA Online session" error, but my stats seem to be ok so I presume my character hasn't gotten deleted in the same way as other people's have.

By the way, just on the topic of crew emblems, the location of the "small" crew emblem is crying out for a Muppetchester United badge.

EDIT: Nevermind, restarted the console as a test and the character is gone.

Emblem before:

lFdjO7r.png

Emblem now (transparent background):

RDVlDPQ.png

Great. Don't know if you need to recreate characters (doubt it), but when characters are created, the emblem should now blend into the shirt.

Got online by pressing start, going to Online, selecting Play GTA Online, and choosing Solo Mode. Just at the opening cutscene so far, will report any problems if I run into them.

Got online by pressing start, going to Online, selecting Play GTA Online, and choosing Solo Mode. Just at the opening cutscene so far, will report any problems if I run into them.

You will. Just as you're about to start the race.

That's where loads of people are encountering problems anyway.

Anyone tried the other options? Invite only, etc...

I'm at the race again, looks like some people have joined or something. There's 4 of us stood here bending our knees all simultaneously and shit.

Emblem before:

lFdjO7r.png

Emblem now (transparent background):

RDVlDPQ.png

Great. Don't know if you need to recreate characters (doubt it), but when characters are created, the emblem should now blend into the shirt.

Nice!!

So are we all going for red shirts?

Fcuk this, I'll keep checking the thread to see when it starts working...

The online characters have PS2 quality graphics. Still I'm looking forward to playing it when It finally works.

I know, guess you'll see lots of people that look like you too. Not much scope for customization regarding the look. The skill system was nuts too... I was fiddling for ages but then realized it probably doesn't matter that much. You will be able to work on your skills and buy new clothes right?

I know, guess you'll see lots of people that look like you too. Not much scope for customization regarding the look. The skill system was nuts too... I was fiddling for ages but then realized it probably doesn't matter that much. You will be able to work on your skills and buy new clothes right?

Yep exactly.

I couldn't change the father's side of the family at all - and the only choice of father I had was John Marston...

Well since you're the only caftard that's been on it for a solid session, share ya thoughts...

I'm in.

JonoKiiid is my xbox gamertag. Add me fellow 360 homies.

:edit: maybe not. First race just stays on "launching session" without actually loading.

Ya feck it, looks like it still ain't working. Not worth the bother. I'll finish single player first, only got 10 missions left.

How's it running for everyone? Not tried myself yet but I've heard its a nightmare getting into the game.

I'll probably hold off and try tomorrow.