Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there anymore room in the PS3 crew?

I joined the newbies one and then got promoted the day it launched.

Ahh, but if 16 are already playing I won't be able to join the session?

I'll join when I get home tonight.

Well no one is playing atm...and the size of our crew, there will be enough to split up into smaller groups.

Well no one is playing atm...and the size of our crew, there will be enough to split up into smaller groups.

Sounds good. I don't expect to be online until next week really and think they'll be connections issues etc for at least a week.

Gonna give this a try tonight, hopefully will be able to get on. I have my character made, he is gonna be a cracking pilot. Master of the skies I tells ya.

I forgot when this came and it just so happens to be a point in time when assignments are piling up. Probably wont get to spend a lot of time on it. :mad:

Yes b28, don't think they is a limit on size of crew.
I think it's limited to 300 (at least that's the biggest I've seen, and saw several of them). So plenty of room left, more than enough for the whole cafe.

My GTAO FINALLY starts working 5 minutes before I have to go out

So, what news? Will we be virtually rolling tonight?

Well that was fun so far. Lots of people running about.

Have to go out now though, fecker.

so far, I recognized six names on the crew list with similar names to their caf usernames, and listed with an xbox g-tag linked. I added ye on the social club. Prob another 5 or 6 who havent linked a g-tag as yet, and I aint clicking on all 63 member details to kind ye :lol:

Is everyone going with the red tee with our logo for their character?

Or is that something we should only worry about if we are actually taking on other crews?

so far, I recognized six names on the crew list with similar names to their caf usernames, and listed with an xbox g-tag linked. I added ye on the social club. Prob another 5 or 6 who havent linked a g-tag as yet, and I aint clicking on all 63 member details to kind ye :lol:

My gamertag is completely different. And daft.

I just raced Lamar. Think I'm actually in now. Hopefully.

So this should work when I get home in an hour or so? Excellent.

I should be online from 7 or 8 UK time so hope to see you then.

Has anyone managed to join a game with fellow crew members?

Or is that tryiung to run before we can walk?

Not yet, I got in with a load of randoms I avoided like the plague. They were killing people.

I quit and joined again. Worked. Seems solid enough now.

I'm not even fully sure how the crew works? Seems you can join a crew no matter what console you use and more than the 16 players can join. Does that mean it's first come first serve to get into games or is it invitation only?

I'm not even fully sure how the crew works? Seems you can join a crew no matter what console you use and more than the 16 players can join. Does that mean it's first come first serve to get into games or is it invitation only?

Well we have a ps3 chat, so say we got 17 people. We could theoretically split up into 2 smaller groups.