Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
One suggestion would be not to use personal cars - as have the feeling people could get labelled bad sports fairly easily if you knock a couple of personal cars off the top!!

Each person should just steal an 'average car' and, once they have lost the cops, meet at the skyscraper.
I don't think you would get bad sport for that. If each of us is driving his own vehicle you'll be the one who destroyed it for the game's purpose. Not absolutely sure, but makes sense. If I crash into someone or someone crashes into me and then my car falls in a river or from the docks the game shouldn't distinguish it.

I don't think you would get bad sport for that. If each of us is driving his own vehicle you'll be the one who destroyed it for the game's purpose. Not absolutely sure, but makes sense. If I crash into someone or someone crashes into me and then my car falls in a river or from the docks the game shouldn't distinguish it.

I think so too.

An update in the cargobob issue:

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...s/200312706-Cargo-Bob-Gone-for-Good-Rockstar-

Comment from Rockstar:

So hopefully we can go back to being able to get one relatively easily!

That's good. Would be great if we could do that thing.

Last night there wasn't much done in terms of missions, we just did different things like mess around, deathmatch and races which was good. Me, Don, Dan, Arruda and his brother had a few motorbike races on DTD and they were enjoyable. Apart from Dan I think we all won at least once and, apart from Dan, the finishing times were pretty close.

I bought a tank last night too and went in a closed crew session pissing about with it.

That's good. Would be great if we could do that thing.

Last night there wasn't much done in terms of missions, we just did different things like mess around, deathmatch and races which was good. Me, Don, Dan, Arruda and his brother had a few motorbike races on DTD and they were enjoyable. Apart from Dan I think we all won at least once and, apart from Dan, the finishing times were pretty close.

I bought a tank last night too and went in a closed crew session pissing about with it.

You should have gone for the chopper!!

It's easier than that Adam!!!
0_0.jpg

If I can, anyone can.

:lol: so what you can just stroll into the base on foot and they do nothing?
Nearly. I para in low and land next to the jet. To be fair they don't have long to stalk and drool. I'm only in the base ten seconds, at most I have to kill one guard. Mostly no need to shoot a bullet though, and I get my jet with a 100% success rate.

The stalking and drooling comes from the other players on the server. And tbh it's just one or two creeps but it's regular enough.

Got Don while I was at it. For Lolz like.

Ha did ya didnt see that, when you's dissappeared I couldnt get into the car to get all the way back to the city. Had to go on foot for a bit, nitemare.

I promise I shant riddle you with bullets like that in future, well unless of course theres a bounty on your head. I was delighted with that bounty I got from Killing swooshboy. 9K for crashing a chinook into the chinook he was currently flying, the bloody joys of this game.

Bounty hunting is easily my favourite past time when fecking about in freemode. The last few sessions ive played in pretty much had someone at all times with a bounty on theirs heads. I picked up 5 bountys just pissing around last night.

Did any of you lads try the destruction derby up on the maze bank yet?

Bounty hunting is easily my favourite past time when fecking about in freemode. The last few sessions ive played in pretty much had someone at all times with a bounty on theirs heads. I picked up 5 bountys just pissing around last night.

Did any of you lads try the destruction derby up on the maze bank yet?

We were having issues finding a cargobob...which is a fairly fundamental part of the plan!

Will try it again this eve, but you need to have someone who is level 20-something nearby at the spawn point - otherwise you will just get buzzards.

Ah I se, I thought it was strange that there was like 3 cargobobs all in the vicinity. Cheers for the 9k though. What the feck did ya do to geta 9k bounty on your head? Most of the ones Ive gone after have been no more than 5k tops.

Ah I se, I thought it was strange that there was like 3 cargobobs all in the vicinity. Cheers for the 9k though. What the feck did ya do to geta 9k bounty on your head? Most of the ones Ive gone after have been no more than 5k tops.

I was a ways away from the airport so I took an NPC's car...and they instantly put a 9k bounty on me!

It was funny seeing you start to follow me in the cargobob, then, remembering the bounty, land the cargobob and run to the buzzard!

Had to blow you up there!

:)

You mean to say that you didn't give him 50% of it? That's unethical of ya.

You should have gone for the chopper!!

Probably. Ah well.

I let Issy have a ride of it today. Will be back on later.

Wish there'd be two different options when calling Pegasus - one which puts the vehicle in their own area for free, or one that brings the vehicle pretty much directly to you for the 1k.

Probably. Ah well.

I let Issy have a ride of it today. Will be back on later.

So what have you been doing with your tank? And where does it park? Or is it like the chopper where you have to phone up pegasus?

You mean to say that you didn't give him 50% of it? That's unethical of ya.

Me bollocks it is, he was trying to get away from me, its not like he said here just shoot me. He was a fecking Cargobob, tried shooting him but was having no luck so had to resort to smashing him up with a choppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I was a ways away from the airport so I took an NPC's car...and they instantly put a 9k bounty on me!

It was funny seeing you start to follow me in the cargobob, then, remembering the bounty, land the cargobob and run to the buzzard!

Had to blow you up there!

:)

Well I got the 9 k for blowing up the Cargobob so I was quite pleased with that. It was the only way I could take that thing out of the sky really.
Whats the story with NPC's smackign on bountys right away, they aint real people so I dont get it although it does make the game a little more interesting and kinda makes you think twice about what car you are gonna take.

If any crew mate kills me while I have a bounty on my head, regardless of value, get ready to have me hassling your game as much as I can for as long as I can. What I expect from my crew is to stick near me, help me defend from eventual bounty hunters, and rain hellish revenge upon them if they succeed in claiming it. That's fun and logic, within what the game is supposed to be. I like an element of immersion and role-playing in games, that doesn't include being killed by a crew mate for money.

If any crew mate kills me while I have a bounty on my head, regardless of value, get ready to have me hassling your game as much as I can for as long as I can. What I expect from my crew is to stick near me, help me defend from eventual bounty hunters, and rain hellish revenge upon them if they succeed in claiming it. That's fun and logic, within what the game is supposed to be. I like an element of immersion and role-playing in games, that doesn't include being killed by a crew mate for money.

Good point.

feck you KanieKaned.

;-)

After doing a mission the other day, about 7 or 8 of us ended up in the same world with just 1 randomer. The logical thing would have been for us all to ambush him and destroy his life, but no one joined me on my quest :(

After doing a mission the other day, about 7 or 8 of us ended up in the same world with just 1 randomer. The logical thing would have been for us all to ambush him and destroy his life, but no one joined me on my quest :(

I agree - these things need to be communicated better!

I enjoyed once when 4 of us went on a psychotic rage against a lone dude who claimed a bounty on one of us. Must have killed him 30 times in 4 minutes or so. I enjoyed the fact that he didn't left and tried the best he could to defend himself.

Meh, doesn't bother me if the crew claims it. Me, Damien & Issy were playing earlier in a closed crew session and I got two in quick succession for stealing cars, Issy took one and Damien the other.

I enjoyed once when 4 of us went on a psychotic rage against a lone dude who claimed a bounty on one of us. Must have killed him 30 times in 4 minutes or so. I enjoyed the fact that he didn't left and tried the best he could to defend himself.

Haha - think I was part of that! I kept trying to figure out why he was still gamely fighting!

So what have you been doing with your tank? And where does it park? Or is it like the chopper where you have to phone up pegasus?

Have to phone up Pegasus and it'll spawn at one of a number of places. If someone else gets to the tank first, it disappears and I get a message saying that they couldn't find a place to put it. Me and Issy were on his bike with him driving, and it took a couple of mins before I worked that out so swapped over so the system recognised that I was going to the tank first (stupid system, really) and it stayed. Seems to have loads of spawn points quite close together - whereas with the Buzzard I've only really seen it on the hospital - but I've not used it enough to be sure.

Not done a great deal with it yet apart from go on a couple of rampages in closed crew sessions. Will look around for inspiration.