Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought TDon and iirc Mancmagic were going to piss themselves last night. I was trying to climb up the windmill and I was asking how to get across (jump). That douchebag Don told me jump was circle and of course I fell to my death. I must have fallen off the windmill about 5 frigging times.

Good fun last night though. I need a load of racing practice.

I didn't know who that was at the time. I'm only now getting the hang of a few of the PSN names. I wish I had called myself Irwinwastheking on there too as it would make life easier.

Choppers are a cool way to get around fo sho. I flew my first chopper and plane on the mission last night. Handy enough to get the hang off.

I thought TDon and iirc Mancmagic were going to piss themselves last night. I was trying to climb up the windmill and I was asking how to get across (jump). That douchebag Don told me jump was circle and of course I fell to my death. I must have fallen off the windmill about 5 frigging times.

:lol: Wondered who that was.

Those in the chat most often are:

Arruda - Azorean81
Big-Red - BPK27
Damien - Damien1990UK
DanCity - MancunianMagic
Eirik Raude - krollefaen
Genius Me! - Militant_B_87
Heffo - Heffo001
ISSYNAZAR - NotoriousISSY
KanieKaned - TheKK
Levo - Levo956
Makki - markozindovic
Pimpmofo - JMPadg
swooshboy - swooshboy
The Don - TDon69
Waldner - bean824
Walrus - Viskahn

Sorry Dan, but I have no idea who you are. Some of the others I'm unfamiliar with but he's a total mystery.

Have I interacted with you on the caf before?

Done a mission with smores and managed to somehow reverse his car off a ramp and into the water....I only wanted to move it out of the way of the feckin truck!

Ah that was you, I wondered what had happened I went over to the water to look but it must have been too deep. Was only my Elegy thank god

So last night I made the huge mistake of messing with the wrong person. He killed my friend so we ganged up on him 2v1 and killed him a couple times to show him who's boss.

Turns out though the guy was a high level, and he ended up respawning in a rhino tank and making my life a living hell for the next 15 minutes :lol: killed me around 13 times in a row. Disaster!.

Steal a plane a plow that fecker right into him !!!!! That will teach the cnut.

Some lad nicked my bike last night and completely fecked up it and left it lying miles out in the wilderness. So in trying to catch him I decided to nick a chopper to hunt him down which worked perfectly. I saw him running away not too far from my bike. So I drove the chopper at him with pace. Made sure to jump out a second or two before impact and use a parachute.

He died in a vicious ball of fire whilst I landed beside my bike and had to bring it all the way back to LSC with two blown out tyres. Id say I looked hilarious wobbling all over the place trying to make my way back.

The moral of the story is do not feck with the KK's motor.
Unless of course you are levo and you blow it up 9 times in a row :)

A week ago everyone was moaning at MF for shooting cars tyres and stuff, now everyone's blowing up each other's cars?

:lol: Wondered who that was.

Those in the chat most often are:

Arruda - Azorean81
Big-Red - BPK27
Damien - Damien1990UK
DanCity - MancunianMagic
Eirik Raude - krollefaen
Genius Me! - Militant_B_87
Heffo - Heffo001
ISSYNAZAR - NotoriousISSY
KanieKaned - TheKK
Levo - Levo956
Makki - markozindovic
Pimpmofo - JMPadg
swooshboy - swooshboy
The Don - TDon69
Waldner - bean824
Walrus - Viskahn

Cheers for posting that D - useful to see who's who!

I'd like to try a few deathmatches within the crew (with some randomners added if needed) for training.

I also think we should vary a bit more what we do. People never seem to be willing to do deathmatches, survivals, etc. It's all this money/time grinding obsession. Then we end up with people on level 70 afraid to face other players in shoot outs because they don't even train that aspect of the game. There's also a load of PvP missions of which I haven't even tried a single one yet.

Even considering the money/XP needs, I think playing several varied jobs in succession without returning to free roam saves such an amount of time that in the end we'll end up with a more varied experience, more varied skills, and probably nearly as much money and XP.

Agree with this. Think we should play through some of the suggested missions, instead of just returning to free roam every time.

I played Top Fun a few times and that would be great with a large group of us playing - half on bikes, half in jets.

Also happy to do more survival missions as well.

Will be on this evening so will see some of you then.

:lol: I'd be well up for that. Always up for survival too.

One suggestion would be not to use personal cars - as have the feeling people could get labelled bad sports fairly easily if you knock a couple of personal cars off the top!!

Each person should just steal an 'average car' and, once they have lost the cops, meet at the skyscraper.

One suggestion would be not to use personal cars - as have the feeling people could get labelled bad sports fairly easily if you knock a couple of personal cars off the top!!

Each person should just steal an 'average car' and, once they have lost the cops, meet at the skyscraper.

How about we all steal cop cars!

Edit: actually I don't think it would count, I think we could use personal cars.

Was trying to get some pics of us screwing around on the ocean - this is the best I managed!

0_0.jpg

I'm trying to steal the jet online. I'm going with the objective of blowing everything up in sight with my chopper and freeing some space for me to make a getaway, I just got myself killed though Grrrr.

Steal a plane a plow that fecker right into him !!!!! That will teach the cnut.

Some lad nicked my bike last night and completely fecked up it and left it lying miles out in the wilderness. So in trying to catch him I decided to nick a chopper to hunt him down which worked perfectly. I saw him running away not too far from my bike. So I drove the chopper at him with pace. Made sure to jump out a second or two before impact and use a parachute.

If someone steals my car I just press select and set vehicle access to no-one. It stops the car driving and they can't go anywhere.

Saves me chasing pricks all over the city.

If someone steals my car I just press select and set vehicle access to no-one. It stops the car driving and they can't go anywhere.

Saves me chasing pricks all over the city.
Didnt know that worked will deffo try it out at some point. I did set mine as friends and crew only after the muppet nicked it.

I'm trying to steal the jet online. I'm going with the objective of blowing everything up in sight with my chopper and freeing some space for me to make a getaway, I just got myself killed though Grrrr.

Get a car, drive round the right hand side of the base and there is a range of small hills. You can drive up the hill, turn round and then speed down which launches you over the fence. Once inside you can just drive away from the army and find a jet with 1 guard. Kill him and you are fairly free to escape.