Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
All I can about choppers and planes from the army base is that I've never got out away without being exploded by a rocket. No matter how fast I go or which direction I go.

Quite annoying.

I'm trying to steal a jet in story mode, this isn't as easy as that video bloody makes out.

Jets are piss easy to steal.

Para in but fly in over the base low, land next to jet, shoot the one guard and a nice low altitude escape.

On tonight with ando and a few from the newbies. C'mon xboxers, all welcome.

I managed to steal the jet, dodged the missiles but eventually the jet ran out of power because it took a hit on the way out of base.

Yeah, stealing the jet via parachute wasn't as hard as I thought. I took a jumbo jet from Los Santos Airport and put it on a downward trajectory before I bailed. It crashed into the base but didn't take anyone out. Might have blocked the way for some pursurers, though.

Me an Arruda just found an interior bank to explore, maybe for heists.

I finally managed to steal the jet and put it inside Trevor's hangar.

Done a mission with smores and managed to somehow reverse his car off a ramp and into the water....I only wanted to move it out of the way of the feckin truck!

XjNPpC0.jpg

:)

Some great fun on there last night, as you get better weapons taking on other players in freemode just becomes so much more enjoyable. Killed me a fair few peeps last night for just looking funny. Not at me, just in general. Need had my first bounty kill, was just about to take a shot at some bloke from a rooftop only to see him getting mowed down by some twunt.

It seems like its one of the best ways to try and pick folk off without too much skill, just mow the feckers down.

Forgot to tell the story of me and Mak killing some lad delivering Simeons car. I blocked up the entrance and went high to snipe while Mak stayed low. Guy arrives, sees what is going on so drives away and hides behind his car. I shoot him in the head and cover Mak while your man respawns. Mak delivers car and we drive off, then we start chasing the guy around and he planted bombs and killed us.

Last night was utter bollocks. Done a few missions with mates and all that and everything was fine, tried to join caf members session and it kept fecking up between cloud servers and the "your hard-drive is corrupt" error bollocks. I was with buggs for all of 5 minutes and froze when I was looking at my in-game phone.

I don't like the Z type car or whatever it's called.

Forgot to tell the story of me and Mak killing some lad delivering Simeons car. I blocked up the entrance and went high to snipe while Mak stayed low. Guy arrives, sees what is going on so drives away and hides behind his car. I shoot him in the head and cover Mak while your man respawns. Mak delivers car and we drive off, then we start chasing the guy around and he planted bombs and killed us.

Didnt think you could do that, nicking the car off him that is and delivering it yourself. Very interesting.

I remember you all picked that in a race and I was like "Hah! Fools". Then they sped past me.

:lol: well in fairness, that car was the best to choose out of the classics. Still wouldn't buy one though.

I advise everyone to buy a chopper when you can afford it, it's so great for missions.

I need to win 14 more supercar races, if someone obliges I'll gladly return the favour :)

Any more update on the free money? I've only got 450k in the bank.

I suppose some people have done about 300 races, I've only done 90.

Hasn't arrived yet, me an Arruda on and unless it's just been released it's not been deposited.

What did you do?

I won races :lol: nah seriously though, just do the criminal races or DTD and get 1 other person to race and hope they keep racing with you. If I'm on later we can race.

Is that Turbo start thing gone? I never seem to be able to trigger it anymore.

I've got it covered GM, back off.
Wow, I got disconnected there. Trying to log on again, either way my gf coming soon so I can only do a few more at the moment, but thanks a lot for your time so far.

Wow, I got disconnected there. Trying to log on again, either way my gf coming soon so I can only do a few more at the moment, but thanks a lot for your time so far.

No worries, think we ended 4-4.