Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just wasted a good couple hundred grand doing up my Skyline.

:lol: that was weird, some npc started walking towards my car and took a picture. I was going to kill him til I realised he didn't mean any harm.

Well I finally got the dunce hat I've deserved. Sticky bombed a lot of people in a murderous rampage, unfortunately for me that included some personal vehicles. Bad sport lobby for me now.

The Bad Sport stuff is a pile of shit. It's GTA and you get punished for blowing up cars, where's the logic in that?!

If you blow up a car, you pay the insurance and that should be it.

The Bad Sport stuff is a pile of shit. It's GTA and you get punished for blowing up cars, where's the logic in that?!

If you blow up a car, you pay the insurance and that should be it.

I agree that the person should be made to pay the insurance, but I don't think its cool blowing up peoples cars.

They get the cars back, so I don't really get it either.

Just raided Zancudo for a fighter jet, took out a guy in a buzzard. Dunce lobby is carnage.

I was DTD-ing with randomers earlier, more carnage than a GTA race.

I eventually got kicked after winning 3 in a row.

They get the cars back, so I don't really get it either.

Just raided Zancudo for a fighter jet, took out a guy in a buzzard. Dunce lobby is carnage.
How do you do it? Parachute in and go straight for the jet or make your way through the base shooting soldiers? I've parachuted in several times and always end up dead.

How do you do it? Parachute in and go straight for the jet or make your way through the base shooting soldiers? I've parachuted in several times and always end up dead.

I've succeeded 2 ways.
1. Hit the jump in fast car. Drive around luring the soldiers one way, eventually I make up a nice gap and have time to escape.
2. Helicopter in low, no radar alert. Land beside plane, 4 stars, but should have time to escape.

I'd been so good with my money saving to finally get a chrome Entity. Got to about 550k and suddenly today I've gone on a 400k spending spree - Feltzner, makeover and upgraded guns... whoops.

On the other hand, I'm a proper handsome devil now with my car

0_0.jpg

That has to be the gayest looking character I've seen.

He'd have you in a fight though Levo

You're clearly all now raiding the barbers and clothes stores of Los Santos with that picture shouting 'Make me look like this!'

You're clearly all now raiding the barbers and clothes stores of Los Santos with that picture shouting 'Make me look like this!'

I don't buy this comment.

I think you're kinda stung by the reaction to your pic!

;-)

Damo kills me, I kill him back, so he kills me again AND blows up my car.

I get the car back, then TDong blows it up. FML...

Damo kills me, I kill him back, so he kills me again AND blows up my car.

I get the car back, then TDong blows it up. FML...

Sorry! I really thought I had a gun in my hand and not the grenade. When all of us died and the cars blew up I thought there was some sort of bug and was about to say in chat but then you both shouted at me and I realised :lol: I wondered why it said 3 in the corner for ammo - I bought 3 grenades not long earlier.

Jesus. Was doing Docks to Stocks. I was last one standing, took container with the container lifter thing (not the cargobob, the thing on land) but blocking my escape was a truck that was blown up, so I rammed the truck trying to move it out of the way... five minutes later just as I'm about to make it past the mission fails as the 'vehicle is destroyed'. Bullshit.

And during an earlier playthrough, Don lifted the container lifter instead of the container itself and went crashing into a building :lol:

I've succeeded 2 ways.
1. Hit the jump in fast car. Drive around luring the soldiers one way, eventually I make up a nice gap and have time to escape.
2. Helicopter in low, no radar alert. Land beside plane, 4 stars, but should have time to escape.
Yeah, thanks, both are a lot easier than parachuting in.

Who'll be online this evening? Will probably be online about 9:30/10ish so looking to do some missions then.

Quick question - doe anyone ever steal a buzzard for missions other than the obvious ones (such as the one where you need the cargobob)?

It's not too difficult to steal them, and if 4 of you were to break into the army base and each take one, it should give you a pretty big advantage in some of the missions.

I'll be on xbox tonight. Played a bit with BUGGS from the newbs lastnight. Made 50k from messing around with races, a few other missions and buggs giving me the 9k bounty placed on him.

Who'll be online this evening? Will probably be online about 9:30/10ish so looking to do some missions then.

Quick question - doe anyone ever steal a buzzard for missions other than the obvious ones (such as the one where you need the cargobob)?

It's not too difficult to steal them, and if 4 of you were to break into the army base and each take one, it should give you a pretty big advantage in some of the missions.
If you only need one, there's one which spawns on the pier next to the docks. Much easier to get.

It used to be a cargobob but rockstar obviously didn't enjoy the videos of people lifting other's cars and dropping them onto Maze Bank.

I got a military jet the other day. I find it very hard to aim at ground targets with them and the attack choppers though :(

I got a military jet the other day. I find it very hard to aim at ground targets with them and the attack choppers though :(

Yep - the missiles will lock onto police or enemies (if in a mission), but other than that its easier with the guns - although still difficult!!

Is there a YouTube video on how to steal a jet? I might be up for some of this fun.

I'll be online from around 7 onwards.

Il be on later swoosh however im probably still considered to be shit.

Great fun going off the radar and taking people out with the sniper rifle.

It's a bitch move but I love it!

How dya do that?

If you only need one, there's one which spawns on the pier next to the docks. Much easier to get.

It used to be a cargobob but rockstar obviously didn't enjoy the videos of people lifting other's cars and dropping them onto Maze Bank.

Spawn points during missions don't work exactly the same as in free roam. In most missions Helicopters won't spawn unless you need one for the mission. I reckon they may spawn in Fort Zancudo, never tried, but I've yet to find a mission hard enough that a full complement can't do without all that artillery, it will just make everything longer.

And it's a good thing that it's very hard to aim at other players with Buzzards and the like, or else everyone would be flying one.

Cool - will join your game when I get logged on.

On a separate note...we should try and arrange a crew deathmatch with the rawk people soon...
I'd like to try a few deathmatches within the crew (with some randomners added if needed) for training.

I also think we should vary a bit more what we do. People never seem to be willing to do deathmatches, survivals, etc. It's all this money/time grinding obsession. Then we end up with people on level 70 afraid to face other players in shoot outs because they don't even train that aspect of the game. There's also a load of PvP missions of which I haven't even tried a single one yet.

Even considering the money/XP needs, I think playing several varied jobs in succession without returning to free roam saves such an amount of time that in the end we'll end up with a more varied experience, more varied skills, and probably nearly as much money and XP.